Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Brave Girl Ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaquelineJade
New Fantagian
JaquelineJade

The Most Brave Girl Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Most Brave Girl Ever   The Most Brave Girl Ever Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:45 am

Along time ago a girl named Dana was sitting along reading a book until she heard a gun shot , she ran downstairs and saw her dog running then a mysterious man walked into the room trying to shoot Dana's mom , dad , and her dog Coke.
Dana ran and said , Shoot Me ! Shoot Me ! Let Them Live ! Please Just Let Them Live !
The mysterious man didn't shoot , Dana called the police , the mysterious man was arrested. Along time after that the police came and arrested Dana's parents for stealing the mysterious man's money. Dana ran to the police and said , If your going to arrest them take me in and please allow Coke to come and stay. The police said no. Dana shouted ,
Take Me Please ! Just Allow Me and Coke To Stay With Them ! Please ! Dana begged , the police finally said yes .
Dana was let out when she was 13 , (she was the age of 12 in-a-half when she got arrested).
One day Dana went to school and almost got killed by the mysterious man but instead she was just hurt , but it wasn't for a short amount of time , she had to have surgery. 20 years later she had 2 children , named Fiona and Drake. Her kids grew up safely , because of Dana until Dana was killed at the age of 90 by an agent , who was the man's kid.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brave Girl Ever   The Most Brave Girl Ever Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am

cool story!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Nctzen127
Passionate Fantagian
Nctzen127

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brave Girl Ever   The Most Brave Girl Ever Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 am

thats not really realistic lol
but it is true that if you kill
other generations will kill
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brave Girl Ever   The Most Brave Girl Ever Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:00 pm

I really like your story! You are right, she is the most brave (and caring) person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brave Girl Ever   The Most Brave Girl Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Brave Girl Ever
Page 1 of 1