Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Pet Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaquelineJade
New Fantagian
JaquelineJade

A Pet Place Empty
PostSubject: A Pet Place   A Pet Place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

Instead of playing all those 4 games in Pet Town maybe Fantage should make a place where you and you pet play games together like for example:

One of my ideas for the place was for a 1 Fantagian , 2 pet game , was a jumping rope game. You would take turns swinging a rope and you as your avatar would click on the two pets and your avatar to make them jump , the game was called. Jumping Rope For Hope.

The place where Jumping Rope For Hope , the place's name would be PetPalace.

And 2 more game ideas , 1 where you and 1 , 2 , 3 , or 4 of your pets could take a run around the castle and dodge things and you would always try to get a higher score than last time to earn stars if your non-member and ecoins if you are a member.
(This game idea is called , Dodge Or Fall , there will be a checkpoint in the middle of the track and you can only die twice)

And my last idea is a game where you give all your pets makeovers (thats the girl form)
(the boy form) , You design a hoodie and design a skateboard for your pet if your a boy.

Thanks hope you use my idea , my name on Fantage is my profile name
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Fantage
Junior Fantagian
Jimmy Fantage

Location : ''Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.'' -MartinLutherKingJr.

A Pet Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pet Place   A Pet Place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Those are great ideas! Surprised I hope that more pet games come up, the ones now are too...boring. I wouldn't mind designing hoodies and skateboards for my pet with make-up on...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A Pet Place
Page 1 of 1