Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]

Go down 
+2
Abstract
Gymnastics 4 life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Empty
PostSubject: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 pm

My mom and I went to the dollar store today, just to pick up some decorations for July 4th and a register went down, so they had to move the line that my mom and I were standing at the front of, my mom got there first, and a lady started getting all catty and bein like "why did you get in front of me?!" all rude like, then her husband cussed like a sailor in front of me and my mom, and the lady got in to all of this bullarky about "how we pray to satan" and some bull.
then when we left, she was standing outside, and flicked us off. Now wasn't that very lady-like? I'm just really mad right now, because there are such JERKS where I live. -.-
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 pm

That was so pointless. :/ People shouldn't treat people like that, pfft. I know some people who over-react to EVERYTHING, you aren't the only one at least. I'm sure your day will get better, kind of happened to me a few months ago with a student in my class. *sigh* But just forget about it, did you get the items? Didn't anyone stop it?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

that has happend to me before. just ignore them next time. (i know it is hard to ignore swearing)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gymnastics 4 life
Senior Fantagian
Gymnastics 4 life

Location : Oh my god dude, you just can't go asking where people live...

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Abstract wrote:
That was so pointless. :/ People shouldn't treat people like that, pfft. I know some people who over-react to EVERYTHING, you aren't the only one at least. I'm sure your day will get better, kind of happened to me a few months ago with a student in my class. *sigh* But just forget about it, did you get the items? Didn't anyone stop it?

yeah we got our stuff, nobody stopped it "per-say" but a lady at the register was like "well in all fairness, we should be in the order that the line was in." that was really all .-.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Don't worry, I bet tomorrow will be better. Very Happy Karma.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 am

I'm sorry that happened to you. I suppose it just shows that even adults can be incredibly immature when tired, hungry, bored from waiting in line, etc.

At least nothing ill came of it in the end, right? I will admit to laughing on the "cussed like a sailor" part though...
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 pm

OMG! That was mean! I am sorry for what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]   a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bit ticked, I guess [7/2/12]
Page 1 of 1