Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

colours of things creation

Go down 
+2
yumyum43
jeanie3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jeanie3
New Fantagian
jeanie3

colours of things creation Empty
PostSubject: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 am

I think fantage should create a thing where when you click on something to buy it you also get to change the colour. ( for example: i wanted to purchase this blue top but i didnt like it in the colour blue) (i wanted it in purple) so i thought to post this to see what you all think of my idea. thanks dont forget to comment on what you think.
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 pm

this is a great idea, u shoud post it in fantage ideas and support. BTW ducks r awesome
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Cool idea! That's kind of what my idea was for the houses, that you could recolour them. Click here. Maybe we should collaberate together and create a "prototype" of the colour changing panels!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

It sounds like Avatars.Yahoo.com. If you don't want this hair color, you can change it into another.

I wish this was possible though, but we have hundreds of clothing in the stores, could take a while. But I do, however, like this idea. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Yes, Animal Jam already has that. It's awesome to see everyone in their favorite colors!

I know you didn't copy most of the time people are thinking the same thing. But that's great that you thought of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colours of things creation   colours of things creation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

colours of things creation
Page 1 of 1