Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, what's the deal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

Okay, what's the deal?  Empty
PostSubject: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 pm

What's the deal with all of these topics about how non members should get more stuff and how they should be treated equally?! They should be treated equally, but obviously that's not going to happen because fantage just doesn't want them to. And the more non members talk about that, the more annoyed the members will become. So let's just stop discussing how "nons need more ____" and "mems r so _____" because non members don't need more stuff, and it's unfair to make assumptions about members. I feel that it is extremely unnecessary to continue debating about this, because this has been discussed for years and it only results in fights. Nothing more. So let's just stop talking about how non members deserve more stuff and how they should be treated equally. Okay, everyone? I beg your pardon if anyone took offense from this topic, I just feel that there are too many topics on this subject. If there is someone with whom you would like to pursue a further discussion with, please do it through the private messaging system because several people are tired of it. Thank you for reading! Again, my greatest apologies if I sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Spoiler:

Put that in a spoiler btw, because we aren't talking about it here.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm

The only reason I was part of those debates was because I hate when SOME members think they are better. I don't really want any more nm items I would still wear that same thing on my avatar.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Agreed. Thank you for posting this. I don't think the non members & members will become "equal" anytime soon. Just going to have to live with it, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Rufistar wrote:
The only reason I was part of those debates was because I hate when SOME members think they are better. I don't really want any more nm items I would still wear that same thing on my avatar.

Better at being rude. Wink

No one can beat my sense of style. ;D
Just kidding lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, what's the deal?    Okay, what's the deal?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, what's the deal?
Page 1 of 1