Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ongoing or completed manga/anime?

Go down 
2 posters

Ongoing or completed series?
Completed!
Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Vote_lcap75%Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Ongoing~
Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Vote_lcap25%Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Empty
PostSubject: Ongoing or completed manga/anime?   Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 pm

I know most of you read mangas and animes and what-not, and I was on Myanimelist today and saw a topic on this.

Do you prefer waiting weekly or even monthly for a manga chapter to complete, or do you prefer waiting until the series ends? I'm willing to do ongoing so when a new chapter comes out I'll just freak out when I find out it's out.

When it come to anime that could last a few seasons, do you rather do it ongoing or completed? I rather do it completed unless if it already has over 100 episodes or way more than that. Most of the animes I have saw only last 12 episodes, so I rather wait until it's completed.

If it comes to ovas though, I get impatient because sometimes they last /so long/ to release.

So basically, ongoing or completed?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing or completed manga/anime?   Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 pm

I prefer waiting until it ends. I like getting some reviews on it before I read it.

And if an anime has over a few hundred episodes and is still ongoing then I'm probably not going to watch it because it'll take awhile for me to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing or completed manga/anime?   Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

^ I agree. I like ongoing mangas though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ongoing or completed manga/anime?   Ongoing or completed manga/anime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ongoing or completed manga/anime?
Page 1 of 1