Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread

Go down 
+70
daddi
Colorora
Miranda2
Flynn
mileey
elise
EGF
Mami
flandre
Hallow ween
X
Link
Rue
el
Officer Number Two
Akari
Lily_
^_^
emiko
Amour Allure
Velocity
Alli_Alli
YEEZUS
Daisy
Silver
Mr.Noah
Nupita`
ary
Lenka
SilverBell
Relora
Queen
aimi
v
Slender Man
Kennedy
Pancakette
Reese
dewey decimal system
evan
Harry
flower
isolxtedsystem
Rufistar
Snow
mich
i am ugly
S
wafflefries
Gabriella
Wizzy
Cherry
MsJoyMaeda
xaddalyn
snake
Primrose
o
Angus Bethune
Dog
Likki
Usui
Janelle
Squirtle
Abbey
Weekays
Broccoli
alex
Abstract
ℓσкє
Mace
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:02 pm

I'll be going to Greece tomorrow for seven weeks. I'll have internet at my beach house and on the actual beach, but I won't have much time to actually use it. I'll be leaving around three tomorrow, but my flight is at 5:50. It's a nine flight drive, and then three hours from the airport in Athens to where I live. { Where I live isn't even on the map!} Even if I do have the time to go on, Greece is seven hours ahead so I'll hardy be able to talk to you guys. Making this post now because I'll most likely not have time tomorrow. I'll still be on right now, though. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Tomorrow I am going on vacation for 3 days. I will be on today, but not on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.

Last edited by SeeU on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 pm

tomorrow i'm leaving for a sleepaway camp so i won't be back until friday! also next tuesday i'm leaving on vacation for 10 days. i'll be here this weekend, though!!
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:40 pm

starting tomorrow i'm going to be gone until next wednesday because i'm going to toronto.
i'll probably make occasional posts but no promises!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm

lol no

/word

Last edited by Angellina on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Hmm... coulda sworn I already posted this *shrugs*

Any who, bye Angellina I'm going to miss you *hugs*. You really quickly reached my list of people I like on this forum xD
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:21 pm

^Whoops, sorry 'bout that. I deleted both you and Angellina's posts as they were somewhat off-topic, as this is a topic for leaving (and not wishing goodbye). I was just about to pm you about it, but it seems you've beat me to it lol.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm going to be leaving the forum for a while for sure. I've been really rude to a couple of people lately (and by lately and rude I mean I purposefully started arguments yesterday and today with people who were getting on my nerves for no reasons in particular b/c I'm a very moody and irritable person as of late tbh), and I would apologize but that would look completely ingenue and such and I'm aware of that. I feel like I really don't have much of a place on this forum anymore and it's not like I post a lot anymore. So yeah, excuse my immaturity I guess.
To all the users I've befriended I'd like to say adios, putas<33, although not really 'adios' for reasons that I trust you all know.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:13 am

Goodbye sweeties! I'm leaving for quite some time! I may come back to visit on the weekends...but I started school and I wanted to take away some distractions C: highschool=SCARY! This forum is actually a pretty cool place C: I;ve had cool chats with the people on here :3
I'll still be responding to any PM discussions I'm having ... also feel free to PM me if you haven't before!! lololololloolloollool
*flies away like a majestic sandwich

woWOW ok it's like really hard to quit this forum
um I'm guessing I'll be on every now and then, ehhhh

Last edited by Lenka on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 am

I might not be so active in weekdays because I'm in my last year of primary school And I need to work on my homework for my exams.So yeah...I might be not active as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Starting the ninth, when I go back to school, I'm probably not going to be on at all. Catholic school is really hard on you and I'm going to force myself to get extra credit [home]work, not to mention I still have to finish my summer project. I want to be successful this year and my parents to be proud of me, so taking a break from distractions like Fantage Forum and the Internet alone is simply the best decision to make.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 pm

I started school today, and I've already got History homework. I need to really focus on my studies this year! My birthday is tomorrow, so I'll quickly come on to reply to some PMs and stuff. I'm in the seventh grade now, and I don't know about you guys, but at my school {kindergarten-8th grade} EVERYTHING CHANGES FOR US! We get MUCH harder work, start instrumental this year, and get different text books with harder questions. And to be honest, I started slacking off around May of last year because of the internet and this site in general. I'll come on and post a few messages every now and then, buuuuut for now I'm going to be inactive. Not to mention I have a lot of stress with drama at school. ^^
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:20 pm

i guess i'm quitting then but i might post in the roleplays i'm still part of every now and then w/ friends but yEAh besides i'm cha cha sliding out have fun with ur yiffing<33
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:12 am

Right i might not be much active as before lots in the morning were i Am then i log off for school and come back at 15:30 and i might have homework.So yeah.I might be more active now but it will fade away my activeness I'm sure but at least I'll be on at the least once a week.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 am

I won't be on the forum a lot since school has started + I'm sick so yeah. I might be lurking the forum so /coughs
Back to top Go down
Link
Dedicated Fantagian
Link

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:29 pm

FF is boring. I won't be on for a while, later nerds. Cool 
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:33 pm

-- (I couldn't do it)

Last edited by Angelic on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 am

I'm sorry guys but I'm leaving this forum the post topics spammed up with games and when i try to play one it's flood controll ;n; i might come on randomly one day and might not come on again but don't worry the next Time I'll be online is on my birthday.Well my last words is Do not worry about me :3
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Going to cali for a couple days ill be back on saturday or monday.

Happy halloween guys.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:57 am

I think I'm gonna quit. This is like 2 years ago. Everyone hates Me and when someone makes a topic they're like " oh we don't hate her she's just being kinda annoying" I might come back when everyone forgets me and then I can start new again. You can still send me PMs because I will check once in a while. Like other people post in the posting games too. Why is it that people are only talking me and Henrietta. I bet your probably doing your little victory dance like Henrietta said. You can contact me through instagram, pm, or email me at iceskating2002@gmail.com . The people I would like to thank most are
1. Relora for being being on my side 2 years ago when everyone bullied me
2. No one. Relora is the only one that was nice at that time, with some other people but they are not active anymore. So if you see this thanks relora Very Happy
Besides I'm probably not gonna be on anyways when I get back home because I might still be banned from my IP address so it's best if you iceskating2002@gmail.com me or comment on one of my pics from ig. Bye pig 
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey everyone...im not quitting but i wont have the chance to come on anymore.. so ill miss you all :c
see you guys later!
Back to top Go down
Mami
Senior Fantagian
Mami

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 pm

I wont be coming on for long. Starting today, I'm going to take a break from ff for a week.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 pm

I edited my post because I wanted to change what i said.

I guess I am leaving because after three years people still accuse me of starting fights and trolling when I didn't do anything but state my opinion, and I am tired of it. Plus, I have lots of things to deal with school, homework, bullies, etc. I will post once in a while, but I might not come back, if anyone even cares. I will don't care if you don't like me or want me gone, I am just saying that I am leaving.

There is NO POINT in staying. I don't even know what keeps me coming on.

Good bye,

Gabriella

Last edited by Gabriella on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:54 pm

^Have a good life, Darling. You're a fantastic person and good luck with your grades, bands, and taking care of bullies. I wish you all the best. You have my blessing.

As for me, I'm already inactive but I wanna let you guys know that I can't go on at all anymore because literally all I do with my life is study. I'll be checking in, though!! I love this forum and if I get breaks I will 110% try to get on.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 am

I'm just taking a break off fantage forum for a week maybe 2 just to conentrate on work Smile See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next