Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread

Go down 
+70
daddi
Colorora
Miranda2
Flynn
mileey
elise
EGF
Mami
flandre
Hallow ween
X
Link
Rue
el
Officer Number Two
Akari
Lily_
^_^
emiko
Amour Allure
Velocity
Alli_Alli
YEEZUS
Daisy
Silver
Mr.Noah
Nupita`
ary
Lenka
SilverBell
Relora
Queen
aimi
v
Slender Man
Kennedy
Pancakette
Reese
dewey decimal system
evan
Harry
flower
isolxtedsystem
Rufistar
Snow
mich
i am ugly
S
wafflefries
Gabriella
Wizzy
Cherry
MsJoyMaeda
xaddalyn
snake
Primrose
o
Angus Bethune
Dog
Likki
Usui
Janelle
Squirtle
Abbey
Weekays
Broccoli
alex
Abstract
ℓσкє
Mace
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Ive been depressed and I am usually not. Its kinda like I dont belong anywhere. It was becoming a big problem so my mom took me to the doctors. (she thought it was from the brain thing I had) Well they took an x ray and its gotten bigger. I need to get surgery and I will figure out what this thing is, hopefully. Im so scared. I will be on when its late in the hospital. Maybe in the afternoon because no one is on at night. Wish me luck. I dont want this surgery to go wrong. This is my first surgery too. So goodbye for now.
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 am

I'll be gone on weekdays. Just for school because of my grades. I'll be on for weekends though.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
Slender Man
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:47 am

okay this is sad for me on summer i am leaving to Mexico forever BUT IT'S MY LIFE I HAVE TO!!! Sad sorry guys i won't be active for a long time (or i might HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER OVER THERE!!) but yea:(
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 am

hi guys I should've posted this way earlier but oh well I'm posting it now
I have a ton of projects to do in which one is due in a week which is why i havent been posting and I still haven't finished jksmskd & I have a history project due next month on the tenth meaning I won't be on for a few weeks
but it's ok I'm still going to be lurking just won't be posting as often & I always get a notification thing on my phone when you report a post so yes I do read/see reports!! ok yeah bye see you guys in a few weeks

king
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Okay, this time I'm serious.
I'm going to be gone for a while. (I might be on a little but not posting. Or just posting a tiny bit.)
Mostly because now I can only use the laptop on the weekends and I can't use the iPad (ever).
Also because I'm going on a different website now and there's this thing I have to work on in school.
And just there's some stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Due to personal reasons, I'm taking a break from the forum. I'll come on once in a while, but just for updates. That's the same with dA. I'll be on tumblr though.

Well I'll see you in a few weeks or so ;n;
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:56 pm

asdfghjkl; oh my flipping gosh.
It's SO hard to leave this forum ;o;
I know I've said I was leaving before and I honestly try but... IT'S SO HARD.
I feel all terrible saying why I'm leaving but I guess you guys at least deserve to know.
Well... I've told a few of you this before. And I cant... stop... thinking about this. The friend lists. I sound like such a child holy crap but you guys really don't understand how much this hurts me do you? IT HURTS not seeing your name when you think that all this time, we've been friends. But your name is not on that list. It's stupid little things like this that hurt me the most.
Another reason I'm leaving... bullying. Not on here, but in real life. People who I thought liked me... they don't. So now I only have 1 (ONE) friend I can truly be myself with. Everyone else hates me. They talk about me behind my back, stare at me all the time, lie right. to. my. freaking. face. And I cant take it anymore.
Not being cared about, that is the problem. The reason I just hate myself. Yeah, I hate myself. Why? Because I know deep down there's a reason nobody likes me. But I cant find out what that reason is. There's something I need to do to change myself but... I don't know what. And until I find out I don't think I can stay here anymore.
I'm sorry guys for probably ruining your lives, with me coming here in the first place okay? I wont come back... for a while. I cant promise forever. But bye, for now. I'll probably lurk a lot but I wont post. You can send me PMs, I might reply and I might not. I guess there's nothing left to say... Well there is... But I wont.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

It's hard to leave, but i'm sick of the childish drama i'm involved in.

I'll be on sometimes. Pretty much for my Best friend on here.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving FF. I'm tired of the immature drama I'm involved in. I'm tired of people saying that me/my opinions/topics/posts are stupid. That's YOUR opinion. And the people who are saying that are younger than me. I'm 14. I have my own life and my own problems to deal with. I don't have to deal with people how wanna argue with me over something I posted.

Sites I'll still be on

DA
YouTube
Fantage

goodbye forever

~Akinabear
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Just refreshing it up. Since It was unclear.
Leaving Forever. Bai. See you sometimes when I'm on, but hardly.

Me and one of my best friends are starting a campaign, and I have to make stuff for it so I'll be busy with that, aswell as school.

Plus, Like Twilight, I'M SICK OF PEOPLE BEING RUDE AND IMMATURE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING I SAY, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm

[spolier]Quitting forever. Reasons:

School ( to me it's better than being home watching tv)
Inatagram ( real stupid)
Im getting older. Even though i turned 10 doesn't mean im old? Wrong.
Im finally in the two digits. Plus, i dont know who brung anime to this forum but now it should be called anime forum not fantage forum. This is my opinion i cross my heart I
Not being mean. Its just a simple opinion.
I only visit on Saturdays and Sunday's or Monday's. Bye FF and all my friends[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Probably quiting forever...Read my latest journal on DA and you will know why.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Ugh why do I even put up with this anymore?

Leaving because people are bullying me and being rude to me. And just hate me.

I need to focus on my grades, Track and other stuff.

Everyone here hates me and wishes I would leave.

Maybe this is why I've been feeling so depressed, even though my friends try to snap me out of it. ( friends from school, I don't have any on here.)

Well, Adios.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:32 pm

um im not really leaving im actually trying my best to get on?? BUT yeah my comp is totally broken, and i am so busy with school and state tests are in a week, and my sister never lets me on. that gives me a few hours,, sometimes minutes to even go on the internet,,, so... ya
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 am

Not actually leaving but I just won't post a lot. I'll probably only post for topics I like. owo But I'll be active on dA. :u And I'll be reading PMs and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Not leaving or anything (yet), but I'm sure I'll be banned so might as well say this stuff earlier. (Plus I'll quit eventually... maybe?.... no?)

I've been having trouble with stress and all so I've probably been a little tough on you guys and a little immature and appropriate to others *cough* posers.

I just wanna say that in the past two years I've been here I've met some of the most amazing people I will ever know as much as a person can know another person on the internet.

You all have really become a second family and this forum has really become a second home and I just wanna take the time to thank you guys. You all have helped me develop as a human being and as a person and that's something no one else in the world can claim to have done.

There have been good times and bad times, but I've gotten through it all to find people who still care for me on the other side. I thank Makkine, Abbey, and Aisha for dealing with me in my "nub" days when I was a ridiculous child. I've come a long way because of you.

I want to thank Oliver for being a wonderful person to me.

I want to thank Manor, Bliss Swirl, and Silver bell for being just plain awesome.

I wanna thank everyone in the anime topic for helping me find animes <3

I wanna thank all the RPers for oodles of fun c:

I want to thank Taost for some crazy chat sessions in tinychat xD

I wanna thank the mods for being mods <3

I want to thank Silmaril and Crow for being mature and nice to me no matter what c:

I wish to thank Virgo for helping me find some great Mami GIFs xD (among other great things of course <3)

I want to name everyone who knows me on the forum for dealing with my "strange" behavior when it emerges and for just being so gosh darn wunderful.

It's been a wild ride guys, but I'm happy to have been on it with you all ^^
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Nupita` wrote:
BYE BITCH

Bye friend ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm

): bye, relora. youre a great person, i hope you dont get banned. i understand if you want to quit yourself, though.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Relora wrote:
Not leaving or anything (yet), but I'm sure I'll be banned so might as well say this stuff earlier. (Plus I'll quit eventually... maybe?.... no?)

I've been having trouble with stress and all so I've probably been a little tough on you guys and a little immature and appropriate to others *cough* posers.

I just wanna say that in the past two years I've been here I've met some of the most amazing people I will ever know as much as a person can know another person on the internet.

You all have really become a second family and this forum has really become a second home and I just wanna take the time to thank you guys. You all have helped me develop as a human being and as a person and that's something no one else in the world can claim to have done.

There have been good times and bad times, but I've gotten through it all to find people who still care for me on the other side. I thank Makkine, Abbey, and Aisha for dealing with me in my "nub" days when I was a ridiculous child. I've come a long way because of you.

I want to thank Manor, Bliss Swirl, and Silver bell for being just plain awesome.

I want to thank Silmaril and Crow for being mature and nice to me no matter what c:

I wish to thank Virgo for helping me find some great Mami GIFs xD (among other great things of course <3)

I want to name everyone who knows me on the forum for dealing with my "strange" behavior when it emerges and for just being so gosh darn wunderful.

*cries*
I am not awesome
If I write my goodbye speech, I will want it to be as awesome as yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Relora wrote:

*cries Eyeballs out*

That was emotional.

Wow. Thank you for mentioning me... It means a lot. I'll miss you c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 pm

@Relora, no thank you for being awesome. I'll miss you ;n;
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Loyal Fantagian
Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Sigh. The things trolls do to people :c

Goobye Relora (if you are leaving)

I'll never forget you! You are "Da Bomb"

<3
Back to top Go down
http://Www.no.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:11 pm

Nupita` wrote:
SHES A SACK A PENIS TNATS WHAT SHE IS

stop trying to get attention/
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Relora wrote:

Wow. Like, just, wow. I don't know you that well but I seriously almost cried while reason this!! When I quit I want to say goodbye with as much finesse and fancyness amazingness. I hope you don't get banned, you are certainly a gem.
Back to top Go down
ary
Junior Fantagian
ary

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Nupita` wrote:
SHES A SACK A PENIS TNATS WHAT SHE IS

oh mY GOD HAHAHAA IM DYING
Back to top Go down
http://b-00m.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread   Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbyes / Leavings / Breaks Thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next