Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite fantage event?

Go down 
+10
dana scully
ℓσкє
el
cynthia
Squirtle
Cefie
Abstract
mich
Flynn
Dog
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

What is your favorite fantage event?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 am

My favorite is definetly the "Ahoy, Fantage!" event. It is a unique event, the originality ended the streak of boring events on fantage. And nothing is flying! I love the cruise ship, it's amazing. The limited items are adorable!

The only bad thing is that the people in the restaurant sometimes fight over who is serving who, and who is "Employee of the month" or whatever. Other than that it's a fantastic event!

What's yours and why?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 am

I have quit Fantage, but I always liked their Halloween event.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

Hmmm, I guess my favorite event was the new years event because, I don't know, I just liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 am

Every event in 2010, and the events around the beginning of 2011.

Most likely:

Easter event (2 year)
Prom (2 years ago)
Band event (2 years ago)
Halloween (2 years ago)
And there was another event I lovved but I don't remember it.
A future Creature Arena event (2012+)

I haven't seen this event yet, only because my computer with freeze like crazy. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 am

Aha. I don't remember much from '09, but if rue says it's good, then halloween
Other than that, out of all the events i recently witnessed, its the cruise ship.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 am

the halloween event. i hope it is the same as last year. also, the ahoy fantage event
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:21 am

Some of you may not remember this, but this was this was my first event.
It was the fruit Vs. Vegetable, back in 2010. It was probably worse than I thought it was, but hey it was my first event.

And probably my favorite event that I could remember was prom 2010, because they actually gave out free prom dresses, instead of having to get 5,000 stars just for one outfit.

Last edited by cynthia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put when the fruit vs. veggie event was.)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 am

Abstract wrote:
Every event in 2010, and the events around the beginning of 2011.

Most likely:

Easter event (2 year)
Prom (2 years ago)
Band event (2 years ago)
Halloween (2 years ago)
And there was another event I lovved but I don't remember it.
A future Creature Arena event (2012+)

I haven't seen this event yet, only because my computer with freeze like crazy. Sad Sad

Oh yeah! I completely forgot the band event. I think my account still has the costume thingy on it...

oh and yes, I still have the username and password from my old account, I just don't use it anymore. I could sell it to one of you guys if I wasn't so lazy. Or maybe I'll just let it sit some more or let my little sister have it.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 am

Mine would honestly have to be the Fashion Week and the current event, Ahoy Fantage. At first I wasn't fond of Fashion Week, but I realized how nice everything was that they gave out to non-members. uvu;
I mean, usually, they would only give out the first shirt and/or that necklace and ring. I was really surprised. o:
And as for the Ahoy Fantage event, I really like the cruise ship and how they gave out limited items in the booth where you buy things for non members. And I like how you can swim uptown and downtown, and that not many people are in that area because they don't have swimsuits. c:
I liked other events too, but, I guess I wasn't fond of them as much? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 pm

2009 dance party, Halloween and back to school event. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 pm

I like the halloween events and the christmas events
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 pm

I joined during the 2009 Dance event... And I think it was pretty fun and even though the costumes from that time are glitchy when you dance, it has to be one of my favourites~

And I think the Halloween events and 'Ahoy, Fantage!' are good ones too.
Back to top Go down
Natalie43054
New Fantagian
Natalie43054

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm

My favourite was prombly the new years party its was amazing so much fun and exictement! I have just got another 12 months membership for Fantage yay! and 70,000 ecoins! see if your not a member just ask maybe they will say yes you never know unless you ask them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Definetly the "Ahoy, Fantage!" event. I love how you can surf, even if you are a regular member. The ONLY downside is the restaurant. Every single restaurant I go to is packed and has people fighting over who's the "Boss of the ship" or "Employee of the month" or who gets to seat the customer. It's all ridiculous, but aside from the Restaurant-War it's so fun!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

I liked the wizard event. When we got a wizard cape and wands..
And Also the back to school one. We got a school outfit. and that pink bow.
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

Tikaani wrote:
Definetly the "Ahoy, Fantage!" event. I love how you can surf, even if you are a regular member. The ONLY downside is the restaurant. Every single restaurant I go to is packed and has people fighting over who's the "Boss of the ship" or "Employee of the month" or who gets to seat the customer. It's all ridiculous, but aside from the Restaurant-War it's so fun!

Oh my god, I know! It's not like you get some kind of reward for bringing a pixel to a virtual chair lol. But it is really fun. The balance between member and non member items is perfect. The non members get a few cool items, and that's that. They aren't giving them too many, and they aren't giving them too little. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite fantage event?    What is your favorite fantage event?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite fantage event?
Page 1 of 1