Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Opinions on the new event for Fantage

Go down 
+11
Broccoli
dana scully
Wizzy
el
Cefie
Cherry
Lenka
Owl
Relora
Rufistar
cynthia
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

Opinions on the new event for Fantage Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:32 am

So, fantage just released a new event called castle adventure. Do you guys like it, dislike it, think it could use some improvements?

I actually really like this event. There's a castle, and the costumes are pretty cool. And you know, there are WIZARDS. I'm still kinda against the "Buy this item to collect these items" kind of event though.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Ooh... it started? Are the non member items cool? I heard there were dragons so...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I love it ^-^

It's just my type of event and I'm trying to earn ecoins like crazy for the purple sorceress outfit, and if I can get enough I also want the purple princess outfit :3

Also you can get a dragon board (ecoin/mem item) and I think a dragon accessory (kinda like the ghost and bat things we got for Halloween one year I think). But the dragon accessory is only if you get the purple sorc outfit and catch 30 purple dragons.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Ooh... it started? Are the non member items cool? I heard there were dragons so...
Non-members can buy a costume, get a shirt (from catching 10 dragons), and scepter (from the Riddle Room in the event Castle). I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I love it! My membership expired today, but I'm gonna renew it anyways since I got a ton of gems.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 pm

I like this event more than most this Summer but I don't like it that much, I payed for ecoins to buy the purple costume but I don't seem to find ALOT of Dragons that are purple...... You need 30. So I also bought it to get the prize on the castle but I found out it was just a ugly old t-shirt, I have millions of then already. Like I said I like this event more than most this Summer, but I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 pm

OH MY GOSH. I LOVE the green sorceress costume! It looks just like an extraordinary wizard apprentice would (from a book)! I wish I had the membership or ecoins to buy it.

The riddle room is just wow. You get a prize if you get past dragons blowing wind at you. the dragons in general look weird and kiddish.

I really want that costume though... with the dragon board too! Gosh that combo would be perfect for me, but it's 4700 ecoins. D:

I guess I'll have to try though. I wonder how much free ecoins I could get with downloading crappy apps...

Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I like the costumes.
The riddle room was fun.
I like the dragon-catching costumes a lot, but the orange really just..it looks like pure lack of any detail whatsoever compared to the rest.
I love the blue sorcerress, best, but I wish she wouldn't do the peace sign..
I've always liked staffs (staves?) and blue.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Cefie wrote:
I like the costumes.
The riddle room was fun.
I like the dragon-catching costumes a lot, but the orange really just..it looks like pure lack of any detail whatsoever compared to the rest.
I love the blue sorcerress, best, but I wish she wouldn't do the peace sign..
I've always liked staffs (staves?) and blue.

Yea the orange is just... they could have at least added feet.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

the event itself, i hate.
but the costumes are just
precious
wow
infact i'm drawing the member costumes out because they are aMAZINGi just
they're so pretty and stuff o:
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 pm

ooo it sounds fun i'm gonna check it i haven't been in fantage heh i'm gonna be on Aqua Unicorn OvO
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Thats my fav server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

the event is kind of boring once you collect the dragons, get a wand and all that.. but its cool lol I like those kind of events too.. cant wait until I renew my membership Very Happy the items r really cool though
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I think it's pretty COOL!! I didn;t know that you could get a staff! OK IM GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!! im gonna be on gray owl?? Can someone tell me if my siggy is too long?? or if it should be changed or if it's boring or.. someone critique it or rate it 0-10
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 pm

You can go to posting games that are like "Rate the signature above you"

And that song is getting on my nerves. I don't get why everyone's so obsesed about it.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 am

Ahem, Kesha reference.

That song is nice, but it's really not in. It's just not, it hasn't for a good long while now.

There were old posting games. >_>

Well, it's just like any other event with a grain of fun. I thought it'd be us in the dino, though, apparently the castle event got moved up.
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:03 am

The green one is cool. I have it. I haven't checked on the boys' one yet though.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 am

The event is ... yea nvm but the items r 7/10 (they arent really satisfiying)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 am

Oh goddddddddddddd

its ok 7/10 like Maniac said
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am

I give to items 10/10

Fantasy and adventure and magic is just my type of thing and I LOVE the costumes :3
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Event: 2/10 The riddle room dissapoints me... plus fantage events are mostly "Buy this to catch that and win a prize"

Costumes: 9/10 Dragon board and green sorceress costumes are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Wizzy wrote:
Oh goddddddddddddd

its ok 7/10 like Maniac said
its not maniac its manic and im now Greely xP just thaught i point that out! (not trying to be mean!!! sorry if it sounded mean silent )
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 pm

That Was A Mistake
My Whole post is Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Wizzy wrote:
That Was A Mistake
My Whole post is Off Topic
Oh ok Sorry about that... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dogs07Rule
New Fantagian
Dogs07Rule

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Well it's certainly better than some of the other events Fantage has held. (I'm referring to Fantage Pillow Fight. Basically, we just bought pillows and stood around in a squishy room. Sorry if some of you think that it's the BEST EVENT EVER, but this is my opinion, so....)
Back to top Go down
http://fantagetipsandsecrets.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on the new event for Fantage   Opinions on the new event for Fantage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the new event for Fantage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next