Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you envision heaven?

Go down 
+16
Demonica Bishi
Relora
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
alex
emiko
Gymnastics 4 life
taehyung
Sky
Oliver
mich
Cefie
Rufistar
Harry
el
Abbey
Dog
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

How do you envision heaven?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you envision heaven?    How do you envision heaven?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 am

Relora wrote:
Oh goodness where to I start...

Heaven for me, is not one place, it's many many many many places. Many areas many Planes. You will see many other spirits who have lived their many past lives on earth. Every spirit would be a different color to show how advanced they are, their will be spirit teachers and we'll be in a group of other spirits (usually these people are people who played a large role in our last few lives). Their will be beautiful architecture and music and giant libraries and even schools. Their will be a place where spirits who went through major trauma on their time at earth will go to to be cleansed and helped and stuff. It will just be beautiful, something we've never experienced before on Earth.

Yea, I believe in God and reincarnation.

That's very interesting! I definitely agree on many aspects of that idea. I am a Roman Catholic, but I do believe that all people of all worlds become a part of heaven, the idea of heaven as the heart of the universe perhaps? I would rather not close my mind to any belief or way of being.
Back to top Go down

How do you envision heaven?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2