Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]

Go down 
+13
Melissa H.
xaddalyn
el
Abbey
Soul
Weekays
3agle
S
Angus Bethune
69hot_wangs69
Rufistar
Harry
Hibiki Kuze
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 am

xaddalyn wrote:
I'm a Christian, yet I love science.

There is no 'air' in space, but there is HYDROGEN. No one knows where HYDROGEN or GOD came from.
No scientist can prove that GOD isn't real.
HYDROGEN creates fire, oxygen, atoms, everything basically. I could go on... but I don't want to bore you.

EDIT; I don't mean to be rude, or offend anyone's religion, but there is also another theory. Who created the ball of matter that turned into the big bang?

I agree with this. I happen to be Catholic, but I love science and believe in some forms of magic. Nobody can prove they do or don't exist, so it's our choice to believe them or not. Also, I mean hardcore magic. Not the tinkerbell kind.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]    There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:27 am

Ach, I'm late to the discussion...

Some have suggested that the Big Bang resulted from a another universe being compressed after a long expansion stage, which is what we have now. Once it became an infinitely dense point, a singularity, it would explode again as in the Big Bang. This would result in an infinite series of bubble universes.

I am Roman Catholic, as Glimmer, but sometimes it is interesting to look at all theories before fully coming to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down

There's something i don't get... [PLEASE READ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2