Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I dont know what to do...

Go down 
+3
Cefie
Queen
Pancakette
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

I dont know what to do... Empty
PostSubject: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:17 am

Hello Eggplants.

A couple days ago I was talking to my cousin and she said she is not going trick-or-treating this year. Basically I have no friends because I moved and she is my only friend. So if I do go trick-or-treating I will be alone but if I dont I will have no candy. She said she might go but she lies a lot. Can you guys help with this. I want to go but I dont want to be alone. :/
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 am

You can ask both or one of your parents to come with you trick or treating. And if they can't and you have a sibling you can ask them to come with you.

I have many friends from my school here so it's easy to ask them to come with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 am

Like Kiyoko said parents are helpful!
Or you can hand out candy! And maybe get a parent to buy you a bag
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 am

"might" = nope. Or highly unlikely.

Well, just ask random people out. Or go as a group, somehow. Or, like people above me said, ask your parents. Don't go out alone, ever, at halloween night. The place you're going to will be populated, but the way there is probably not, unless you live in the neighborhood.

Really, ask somebody from your class or your parents. You could make a friend or two - if you don't quite talk to people, you won't make any friends. ;o

(Hope it helped. xD)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:31 am

Be a good child and ask one of your parents ^-^

trust me if you work hard, do extra work and follow their rules you have a great chance at getting to go with them at least so you won't be alone :3
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 am

maybe you should try to make more friends. also, when i was little i went with my sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:48 am

i agree with Kiyoko and squirtle..

and yeah you can have many friends since its still October and there are still days to spent to have friends but if you cant make them close friends to you just go trick or treat with your parents.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:27 am

My parents have offered me but whenever im in a group with no one I know even if I have one friend in that group, it always seems like they talk about me behind my back. I guess ill go with parents. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 am

That doesn't sound so bad. I hope you enjoy your trick-or-treating.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Pancakette wrote:
My parents have offered me but whenever im in a group with no one I know even if I have one friend in that group, it always seems like they talk about me behind my back. I guess ill go with parents. Smile

Well then, hope you have a fun trick or treating Halloween night! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do...   I dont know what to do... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont know what to do...
Page 1 of 1