Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets - RP APP

Go down 
+9
Relora
Oliver
Cherry
Primrose
Queen
emiko
Harry
alex
Mila
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mila
Expert Fantagian

Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

I said no one else can join, can you please respect that. You guys can join now because it just started. But after this post, and i mean it no else can join.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Mila wrote:
I said no one else can join, can you please respect that. You guys can join now because it just started. But after this post, and i mean it no else can join.
That's honestly unfair, since everyone should have a chance to join.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Mila wrote:

This app was like one day old. It's fair to close it after like one week when you don't want any more characters butting in, but not like after one day >.>
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Mila wrote:

Well with the nature of this RP specifically it makes sense. We get stuck in a mansion that locks us out from the outside world. Having a new character come out of no where without previously being there would be very strange.

If Mila wanted to she could say that late applicants would be stuck outside the mansion trying to get in and be following a series of separate events.

I do agree it can be unfair, but in some RPs it makes a bit more sense (there are a few here with closed applications that didn't make sense to me... but whatever =3=)
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

It does seem but unfair but like relora said it would be weird if someone join in when we are stuck in the mansion. i dont know what else to do if people want to join and we are in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Mila wrote:
It does seem but unfair but like relora said it would be weird if someone join in when we are stuck in the mansion. i dont know what else to do if people want to join and we are in the mansion.
We could always do something like for example, there were previous parties with people still stuck in them.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 pm

You guys she says she doesn't want anyone else joining so no one else is joining, tough luck. I wanted to join but I realize she's no longer accepting applications, locked for Mila's convenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets - RP APP   Secrets - RP APP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets - RP APP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2