Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone haz a member account?

Go down 
+5
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Squirtle
el
Little Wiggle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Wiggle
New Fantagian
Little Wiggle

Anyone haz a member account? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Hewwo I am Vas Happenin ? little sister,Iwas wondering if any of you haVE an accont on fantage I can use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Why can't you just make one your self? Well welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Little Wiggle
New Fantagian
Little Wiggle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:06 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Why can't you just make one your self? Well welcome to the forums!

my mum does nt hab money
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

hm, my account has ecoin items but it's not a member. either way you wouldn't get my account? i doubt anyone would want to give you their account. member or not. goodluck with trying, though. also welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

the trick to get a member account is to pay with money

also, welcome to the forum, i am squirtle
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Melanie what did I tell you about manners?Even though mom can't afford it doesn't mean you need to ask people.Delete the post now or I will tell mom
Back to top Go down
Little Wiggle
New Fantagian
Little Wiggle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Wil it kil sumon to share
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Do you already have an account on Fantage? Why do you need a member account? If it's becuz of nons vs mems or popularity, don't bother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Little Wiggle wrote:
Wil it kil sumon to share
Well people will think you want to HACK their accounts and also membership costs MONEY and people don't give away MONEY to strangers do they?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

WTTF (Welcome to the forum), I'm Rin. Although I don't feel comfortable with giving away my account, I wish you luck on your journey in finding one.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Sorry about my sister she is sometimes a handful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Eh its ok. She doesn't know probably. She just is a kid. I can kind of understand why she wants membership.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Eh its ok. She doesn't know probably. She just is a kid. I can kind of understand why she wants membership.

Yuup and this is her like what 3rd time on the computer so she has some spelling problems. :}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

Yuup and this is her like what 3rd time on the computer so she has some spelling problems. :}
No wonder... I was wondering if she liked text speak.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Nah, im not gonna give u my account that i have 30% of the rare items and limited pets and alot of friends. Nah...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 pm

♪YowaneLikesFanta♫ wrote:
Nah, im not gonna give u my account that i have 30% of the rare items and limited pets and alot of friends. Nah...
Just ignore the topic.She is my little sister and she already knows no one is gonna give it to her
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Little Wiggle wrote:
Hewwo I am Vas Happenin ? little sister,Iwas wondering if any of you haVE an accont on fantage I can use

But asking accounts aren't allowed.

T.T
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:56 pm

You should know no one would give you a member account. When you just joined.

Anyways welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone haz a member account?   Anyone haz a member account? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone haz a member account?
Page 1 of 1