Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}

Go down 
+3
Rufistar
Wizzy
SilverBell
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

((Wait, even though the UK is poor on technology they can still have computers right?))

HOW DARE SHE CALL BACON A GREASY PIG! "Ah, okay. I'll send it right away." Sam assured the queen.

Sam walked to the palace sitting room, where the old computer was. Sam turned it on and sent off a message to the emperor of Japan.

Greetings.

Queen Charlotte of England has requested your presence at the palace for a meeting. Please arrive as soon as possible.

-United Kingdom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 pm

UK
((yes they can! Because since this is royalty yes indeed.))
The spolied queen picked up the dropped photo of her parents.
Don't worry mother and father, I'll be a better ruler than you ever were.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 am

Japan
Haru decided to check the mail. "Let's see, paperwork, food shipment, advertising, newspaper. So the princess and emporer are going to Britain, that's it. Mother, the food shipment papers are here!" She went inside with everything and flicked through the news again, something about an American ship...

America
Mariana boarded the ship. Now, the dreaded 6 months to Britain first, then China, Japan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 am

Japan

Citizen

"Haya!" Kaisha was practicing Karate at her lonley house. She broke the dummy she was kicking at. "Aw man. I better go get something to eat." Kaisha pushed a button. She fell into a hole with snacks. Yum! She grabbed a box of cereal and climbed up a ladder. She closed the hole. "Yum. Corn flakies." She put some cereal in a bowl and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 am

Japan
Ruler~ Princess of Japan.
Mai

I woke up, and wanted some tea. Today as I knew I had to make a public speech about the War.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am

Japan

Citizen Kaisha

Kaisha wondered about the war. She felt like being a soldier. With her collection of macheties, swords. guns, bazookas, AK47, and more, she thought she was ready. She looked at The Hunger Games book 2, translated in Japenise. "Just like the hungergames." She looked at a picture of her dad that was in the world war 3. She kept his army badge safe. Kaisha went outside and into a grocery store. She saw a girl who was helping some people buy stuff. "Hello. What ile do you find the fruits on?" Kaisha asked.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 am

Japan
Ruler~ Princess of Japan
Mai

I got up and one of the maids dressed me in a formal Kimono, drank some tea and went into my patio
What should I say
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

UK
The General was speaking something about a war. A war? Well, many countries have been taking over others.. I guess it does mean for a war. "We shall not fall to the ground and lose so easily, we shall train three times more than usual. Dismissed," he said. Before the General left, Angela and the other military soldiers saluted him.

China
Nao turned on the mini-tv that her father had bought them years ago. She watched a news report on a war. A war!? Oh no! It can't be! Nao was terribly worried about how much people would die, especially if they're from China. Nao went to her mother to alert her about the news.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 am

America

Annie was wondering about the war. Her father had just gone away to be in the war. She hopes she could become a solider just like him. "Of course, that will never happen." Annie says aloud. She sighs. She walks around in her room until she finds a blanket. She wraps it around herself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 pm

UK

After finishing her breakfast, she changed into her clothes. Applying her contacts, no one except for her maids and servants knew that she had red eyes. Wrapping loosely her favorite "toy", the hollow chain whip, around her waist, she started looking in the mirror she sighed.
((her contacts make her eyes look blue))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Japan
Haru saw a girl ask her for the fruit aisle. "It's this way." She led the girl until they reached the aisle.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:12 pm

"Thank you." Kaisha smiled and got some fruit. Like watermelons, apples, grapefruit, but the truth is, she was going to eat some, and use some for target practice. She put them in a shopping cart, got some sodas, and paid at the register.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Japan
Haru watched the girl walk away with the fruit. Life is so boring... She remembered the princess was making a speech today! "Mother, the princess is making her speech soon!" already a crowd had gathered outside in the square. Haru and her mom joined them.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

America

Annie walks out of her house. She walks to the square. It was very crowded. Why is it so crowded? She thought as she shoved through the crowd. She could see people exchanging glances with her. She had a white star on her face. Everyone in her family have white stars on their faces- it's to show they are from America.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:10 pm

((•_• um Annie the square is crowded in JAPAN. But idk))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Kaisha went home and got her knifes. She turned on the TV and started chucking arrows at the melon. She went to grapefruit, to apple, and grape. She made a bullseye on each one. She heard the TV about the war. "Wow, you can volunteer to be a soldier! Im joinin." She watched more. She threw a knife backwards and hit the bullseye on the grapefruit. Kaisha ate a apple. "The princess is gonna do the speech!" Kaisha threw on her clothes, chucked her apple at the wall, and ran outside. She ran through the shining technoligy on the city buildings and skyscrapers. She went to the town square or whatever. Kaisha waited for the queen to speak.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Haru saw the girl from earlier. "Hi! What do you think about the speech?"
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Sam sent the message off to Japan and walked to the windows again to resume washing them.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:58 pm

"Pretty good." She stopped for a second, and whispered. "I am volunteering to be a soldier." She put her hands up. "Dont tell anybody!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Alasdair turned on her TV after she got up. It was a Saturday and she felt like enjoying it. She planned to watch her favorite Reality Show, but all the shows were blocked. The only show that was showing was the news. She decided to watch it, even though she would be bored to death. "A war...?" she mumered as she stared intently at the screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:08 pm

UK
Angela practiced fighting with some dummies. When it was her final move, she used a musket and shot a dummy in the eye. These straw dummies can't beat me! I'm a soldier! Well, of course they can't, they're dummies.. Angela went to where the controlled dummies were. They were completely remote controlled by the other soldiers, and these dummies can actually deflect your attacks. Angela got her muskets and rifle. I could do this.. The last time I defeated one was a long time ago.. And I felt like I was about to die.. I only defeated one of these dummies once. Angela saw that the dummy was holding a rifle. Let's do this! Angela aimed at the dummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 pm

UK
After preparing herself for the day she shouted out.
"MAIIIID, COME OVER HEEERE! I need to talk to you!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:15 pm

"Ill show you why." She got a knife from her pocker, and aimed it at a tree. A sparkle came to her eye. She chucked it, WAM! Bullseye into the tree. She hid the knife in her pocket. "Im doing this for my father. He died in World War 3. I miss him." A tear came to her eye, but she wiped it off with her arm. She aimed another eye at a sushi thing. Bullseye. "Its my talent."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:36 pm

"Really? A soldier? Why?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 pm

"For my dad." She chucked the last knife on a apple.

"If you want, i can show you my house. Youll see what i mean." She twirled her knifes and slipped them in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}   WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {Roleplay}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next