Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?

Go down 
+15
Abstract
Silver
Rufistar
Roc Hijohshiki
Violet
Angus Bethune
one direction!!!!
Lenka
alex
cynthia
mich
Snow
Squirtle
churro
emiko
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Empty
PostSubject: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I am.. A CUTE LITTLE KITTY CAT!

NOT.

You know me as a tomboy.

Im gonna be a ZOMBIE KITTY CAT! Img onna smear my mon's lipstick on my face and hands, and hold a rubber axe so i can be scary.

Unnatural, wierd, i dont care. :3

Ok, when i went to my summer camp, 70% of the boys wanted to be Halo. MAN why didnt i think of that!

So what are you gonna be? Bat? Witch? WHAT IS IT?

Also, i want to tell you a story.

K, so i went up to this guys house. He had like a truckload of smarties in there. He handed me a bowl of candy, and asked which is your pick. I stared at him. I said "ALL OF THEM!" And i ran away, taking the bowl with me. The man screamed at me, and took out another bowl, and i pured al the candy in my paper bag. It was overflowing. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Super Girl =.=
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm

I am going to be a pokemon trainer lol. but i am going to add fangs and monsterish stuff to make me look weird. I have never dressed up as a princess not even once in my life. and i never will. i will either wear that or something else cool with a weirdo twist to make it more...what is the word? EPIC. i feel too old for halloween but i love it. at first i was going to be a mummy or a wearwolf but it is so unoriginal for me.

EDIT:my new costume will be a big baby lol. i will wear a giant dipper

Last edited by squirtle on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't really know yet maybe a cat.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

idk but probably...Um, I don't know. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Nothing, I'm just gonna be scaring little kids haha.
That reminds me, yesterday I had 7 blue dots on my hand, and everyone in my class has them too. So then my bff was like "I AM TURNING INTO AVATAR" and then when another friend of mine's little bro came up to us and asked "Have you guys seen Valerie?" I was like "No. I'M TURNING INTO AVATAR." then a random little girl just came up to us. "NOO." and I was like "YES. ITS A DISEASE. WATCH OUT KIDS." Then today a random little boy came up to me and my bff and said something like "YOU GUYS ARE NOT IN A CAR!" and just ran. Oh the kids these days xD.
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:31 pm

I am going to be a squid.
I've got this big squid hat in the back of my room, and I haven't really worn it, so I guess now is the time.

And you know, what's scarier than a squid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm not buying a costume this year. If I did I would be Miku - the long teal hair because them my parents would ask. O think I might use this homemade costume of Link my older sister wire in 8th grade. Maybe. I could be ninja too.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

cynthia wrote:
I am going to be a squid.
I've got this big squid hat in the back of my room, and I haven't really worn it, so I guess now is the time.

And you know, what's scarier than a squid?
No. Tell me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Im not joking. My friend was Kaito for halloween. Hes in college, and his teacher let him have icecream because thats basiccaly the theme for him.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Rin Kagamine oh yeah

I'm not going to bother with a wig, but I'm planning to get the arm/leg warmers done this weekend. =w=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Lucky you guys.
@Len I envy you. Its going to be an awesome costume in you
@Jollyrancher your cousin is awesome. I wish I could meet him.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Where did you get the rin kagamine costume? Do you have a brother? You can be twins. XDDD
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:40 pm

@Jolly I'm planning to make most of it myself, or get a shirt/shorts/whatever from a thrift store and sew it.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Omg, get black jean skirt thingy, attach a yellow braid and belt to it, wear black boots with yellow ducktape on the top, get 2 huge white bows and hairclips, cut your hair short or hide it in the back of your shirt, cute off the sleeves of 2 black sweatshirts, laminate, then put on yellow ducktape around them, get a toiletpaper roll and a tennis ball, attack, paint black, get a orange tattoo,

WALLA. Your rin.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm

~♪JollyRancha♫~ wrote:

K, so i went up to this guys house. He had like a truckload of smarties in there. He handed me a bowl of candy, and asked which is your pick. I stared at him. I said "ALL OF THEM!" And i ran away, taking the bowl with me. The man screamed at me, and took out another bowl, and i pured al the candy in my paper bag. It was overflowing. AWESOME!

eeeeeeh....sorry to tell you, Jolly, but that's seriously stealing. I suuuuuuure hope you're making that up...

anyways, me and two friends are going trick or treating together. I'm gonna be Alice in Wonderland, because my hair is the longest of the three. My other friends are going to be the Red Queen and the Mad Hatter (a girl version.) But not like the little girl version, like punk and older, with makeup.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Woah, that is actually payback for hurting animals. He chucked TOILET PAPER at POOR LITTLE DEER! Tping deer? Uh, i dont think thats preticularly "normal." And just dont even start on my quote.

I got revenge Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

~♪JollyRancha♫~ wrote:
Woah, that is actually payback for hurting animals. He chucked TOILET PAPER at POOR LITTLE DEER! Tping deer? Uh, i dont think thats preticularly "normal." And just dont even start on my quote.

I got revenge Twisted Evil

Maybe he had a life-long fear of little deer Shocked maybe when he was little I deer killed his father, or ate his hand off Shocked
these are things that you don't know.
Back to top Go down
one direction!!!!
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:19 pm

i want to be one the people from one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:25 pm

I honestly don't know yet, I'm thinking of being this, this, or this. I'll need to decide ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Nothing, because I'm too 'old' to go trick or treating and the adults in the neighborhood decide to be snooty brats over age. I am just gonna walk to the store and buy my own candy, I had enough disrespect last year for trick or treating. I have been feeling discriminated for trick or treating since age 12.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I think i finally decided!!!! An Angel!
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking as dressing up as a Vocaloid character or be what I did last year (dress up as Mulan).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't go trick or treating. Which basically means I don't celebrate Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm going to be a weeping angel and they are from a show called doctor who!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?   Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whacha gonna be for HALLOWEEN?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next