Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What are you gonna be for Halloween?

Go down 
+22
Gabriella
Sherlock Holmes
Takeshi
Roc Hijohshiki
Yushe
Rue
Reese
Janelle
Lenka
dana scully
alex
mileey
Snow
Oliver
Colorora
Squirtle
evan
flandre
o
CTFxC 4EVA
flower
Hallow ween
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

Location : RATE THIS LOCATION A 10 OR ELSE... *cracks knuckles*

What are you gonna be for Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 pm

I don't know I really have NO idea. If i still can think of anything by then, I'll put one a skating dress and be a toy soldier or something. So that's why I'm seeing what your being to help me give ideas on what I should be.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm going to be Thing 1 from Dr.Seuss. You could try being a zombie or a character from your favourite novel/movie/tv show.
Back to top Go down
CTFxC 4EVA
Regular Fantagian
CTFxC 4EVA

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:32 pm

I can't celebrate Halloween, I'm Christian. If I wasn't, I'll be Flora from Winx Club In Harmonix or Believix(Handmade by my mom)
Back to top Go down
http://winxclubmagic4ever.blogspot.com
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm

I really wanna make a homemade costume. My favorite book is dork diaries so pretty sure I can't be that. For tv I don't really have a favorite
@korra Christians can't celebrate Halloween? I celebrate Christmas and halloween
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:35 pm

KorraWinxFan wrote:
I can't celebrate Halloween, I'm Christian. If I wasn't, I'll be Flora from Winx Club In Harmonix or Believix(Handmade by my mom)
I'm Christian and I celebrate Halloween. My school is Catholic and they make a big deal out of Halloween, too. They throw a dance for the students. And my school is pretty religious. Unless you mean YOUR family doesn't BELIEVE in Halloween, then I completely understand!

Linda: Why don't you dress up as Nikki when Mackenzie tripped her in the lunch room and she got food all over her hair, face, and clothes? {I've read the books.}
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm

angellina wrote:
KorraWinxFan wrote:
I'm Christian and I celebrate Halloween. My school is Catholic and they make a big deal out of Halloween, too. They throw a dance for the students. And my school is pretty religious. Unless you mean YOUR family doesn't BELIEVE in Halloween, then I completely understand!

Linda: Why don't you dress up as Nikki when Mackenzie tripped her in the lunch room and she got food all over her hair, face, and clothes? {I've read the books.}
No one would know what I am. They'd think my costume is messed up.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Linda~ wrote:
angellina wrote:
KorraWinxFan wrote:

Why don't you just be a figure skater? You're an ice skater and you'd have a dress to wear already. As for skates, you could decorate your shoes to make them look like ice skates.
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

angellina wrote:
Linda~ wrote:
angellina wrote:
KorraWinxFan wrote:

Why don't you just be a figure skater? You're an ice skater and you'd have a dress to wear already. As for skates, you could decorate your shoes to make them look like ice skates.
Because I already am a figure skater in real life.
EDIT: I remember I have a yellow tutu. Any ideas for that?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 pm

i might not go trick or treating this year i'm thinking of just hiding out in the bushes next to my door and scaring little kids Wink
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Well i have no idea.
I dont want to be something kidish but i dont want to be something too adult like you know.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm

o wrote:
i might not go trick or treating this year i'm thinking of just hiding out in the bushes next to my door and scaring little kids Wink
PERF

I'm either gonna be:
Madoka
{insert cool costume here}
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I dont go trick or treating. I go to parties.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Hmmm I really have no idea what I wnat to be. My dad thought that I would be good as Hatsune Miku, but then everyone would be like "what are you dressed up as???" But I do have enough money to buy a wig and a cheap cosplay. I was thinking that if I can't think of any thing to be in one week before Halloween, I will just get a cheap costume from target or walmart.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Orca wrote:
Hmmm I really have no idea what I wnat to be. My dad thought that I would be good as Hatsune Miku, but then everyone would be like "what are you dressed up as???" But I do have enough money to buy a wig and a cheap cosplay. I was thinking that if I can't think of any thing to be in one week before Halloween, I will just get a cheap costume from target or walmart.
If you wanna do it...do it! There's no one stoping you!
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 pm

im thinking of dressing up as a roman princess my mom is always getting me to dress up as a princess fairy or something so we decided to compromise. I have this nice white dress but it might not fit me if all else fails ill wear a bed sheet and this flower crown head band i have and maybe some gold earrings.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 pm

click:
omg. i wanna dress like this cx

sorry image big
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:50 pm

ahahah i am doing shy guy from mario 
What are you gonna be for Halloween? 215px-Shyguy_MP9
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Oliver wrote:
ahahah i am doing shy guy from mario 
What are you gonna be for Halloween? 215px-Shyguy_MP9
Ahahaha I wanna see that!
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:47 pm

I wanna be Henrietta~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though the costume is pretty pricy.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Actually i wanna be a broken doll. The past moment i've been looking for costume and it took a while but here it is.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hallow ween
Veteran Fantagian
Hallow ween

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 pm

prince wrote:
Actually i wanna be a broken doll. The past moment i've been looking for costume and it took a while but here it is.....

Spoiler:
Woah I never thought of being a broken doll
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

prince wrote:

Spoiler:
I have those tights from when I was a zombie bride in 5th grade hahahaha

Like I said I'm going to be thing 1 from doctor Seuss but I sort of want to be a zombie cop?? Idk. Maybe even a fairy or witch
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm

im gonne be this dork
What are you gonna be for Halloween? 4758-335953816
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 pm

what will i be i dont know
maybe i will be a Bird

nah i dont celebrate halloween and trick or treat but i kinda wanna dress up maybe....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Since most costume wigs have crappy material and unnecessary shine added in, you should put them in fabric softener for a while before wearing them, then comb them with a metal brush. I don't know what I'm going to be yet, so I'd love if someone can recommend some stuff, especially if it fits my body type/face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you gonna be for Halloween?   What are you gonna be for Halloween? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you gonna be for Halloween?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next