Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]

Go down 
+6
Harry
mileey
Wizzy
SilverBell
mich
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Empty
PostSubject: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Basicly, its a posting game that is about a girl's life. There will be other Posting games with the same thing but with different people.

Get to know Catherine well before you post:
She's 12 years old, she is a only child, she is stubborn but kind and she lives in a very cold place. She has also magic powers. She's blond, pale, has pink cheeks, silver eyes, has freckles, not very tall, has a secret love with a guy named Denis, loves to wear summer clothes even if its winter and has a golden retriver puppy injected so that it would stay as a puppy.

Okay, let me start:
"Catherine! You are going to catch a cold if you go to school with those clothes!!" Her mother yelled. Catherine ignored her and picked up her bag. She ran towards the school bus and hopped in.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Catherine sat in the back row where most of the 12 year olds sit, though she didn't have many friends. Just then, she saw Denis. She looked at him and blushed, since she was afraid Denis might've saw her stare at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Denis turned and, for a second could have looked at her. Everyone thinks I'm weird anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

((Do you think I should make another one of these but about someone else?))

Catherine looked around. She didn't want Denis to notice she was staring at him. Catherine acted normal. She saw a girl sit beside her. "Hey Catherine." The girl said. "Hey Annabelle!" Catherine said. Annabelle was one of her best friends but Annabelle was a little of a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:27 pm

"Have you heard about the time when..." Anabelle chattered on but Catherine just fiddled around and tried conjuring candies with her magic. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone she had magic though.
((what kind of magic does she have?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:28 pm

((Just simple magic like a witch.))
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm

^^^ o.O
Catherine smiled. SHe was thankful that she at least had friends always helping her. "So what's up?" Annabelle asked Catherine. "Oh, everything has been fine." Catherine said, remebering her previous adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Catherine was rather feeling normal until she saw her crush. Her heart started beating
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:39 pm

( i know how Catherine feels about her crush just like me Smile )

"Catherine?" Annabelle asked "Oh sorry you see that cute boy over there? his name is Denis and i have a crush on him" Catherine said to Annabelle

"I cant believe you like him!" Annabelle said out loud
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 pm

The whole bus turned and looked at Catherine. "Can you be a little more quiet?" She hissed, and shrank back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm

"Fine." Annabelle grumbled. "Ahem." Denis said, looking back at Catherine and Annabelle's seat. Catherine seemed surprised, and quickly sat up. "Were you guys talking about me?" Denis asked. "U-Uh...No!" Catherine said, blushing and panicking.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Denis leaned closer. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 pm

" Y-yes? " Catherine said trembling
"Do you?" Denis said
"Do i w-what???" Catherine said
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 pm

"Do you-" He was cut off when they reached the school. Gratefully, Catherine rushed in.
Back to top Go down
mileey
Devoted Fantagian
mileey

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:09 pm

"THAT was close!" Catherine said
"Look! Denis is coming our way!!!" Annabelle whispered
"Well cross your fingers that we are in the same class" Denis said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Catherine took a deep breath and giggled. She smiled at Denis and walked to the lockers. She found a schedule inside it. "Art class." She said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Cathrine grabbed her books and walked towards the Art room with Annabel next to her. "I think Denis likes you," Annabel said playfully. "He does not. He probably thinks I'm a freak." Cathrine said.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:08 pm

Essence the popular chick overheard her conversation. That little child likes my Denis? Essence thought. Essence stood on the table "Hey everyone! Want to hear a little rumors? Catherine likes Denis! "
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Catherine blushed. She put her fingers behind her back so no one would notice and she summoned a quick blast of wind to knock Essence off the table. Too late. Everyone stared. Catherine grabbed Annabelle's hand and rushed to class.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:25 am

(I am just going to Annabelle for sometimes)

"How rude! Why would she do a dreadful thing like that!? " Annabelle said furiously. Catherine tuned her friend off. She was to embarrassed to even talk. Did Denis hear? Would he look at me? Would I ever find love? Will Essence embarrass me again to the world? Catherines brain began to flood with negative thoughts that will haunt her as long as anyone should know. School was over now, Catherine went home.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am

All through the hallway, kids were staring at Cathrine. They also started singing, "Cathrine and Denis sitting in a tree..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 am

"..KISSING!!" They sang. Catherine was so mad. She went up to Annabelle "Why are you so loud!?" She screamed. "YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!" She said. Catherine pushed Annabelle against a locker and threw her BFF necklace. She stomped on it and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 am

Catherine immediately felt bad, but there wasn't enough guilt to make her apologize. She matched inside the Art room and ignored the songs.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 am

"Hey Catherine, what time should I be at your wedding? " Essence teased her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Catherine ignored her and sat on her desk. Ugh.. She thought. Why did I have to sit beside her!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]   Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine's Life [Posting Game Series #1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next