Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
aimi
Queen
Oliver
Harry
Primrose
Seychelles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"Oh, no, I do want the lemonade!" He laughed, taking it from Hailey's hand. "Hm, hallucinating, huh? It's never happened before... I've always believe in this kind of stuff, though! So if you're a wizard that's really cool!" He looked up at her with a smile. "But honestly, are you in her in some sort of doll obsession club? Sure sounds like it!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 pm

[[ Be right back, going to shower. c: ]]

Hailey Alexander -

"Yes, I love dolls." She tried to make an excuse but her voice made it sound weird, "Call me a geek if you'd like. I mean I do wear clothes like geeks anyway."

Hailey threw the lollipop stick at the garbage, it went in, beginner shooter's luck I guess. She took five pieces of caramel, unwrapped them and threw them into her mouth. She chewed with her mouth closed, Hailey had a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Athalia whimpers very quietly. Some blood was falling from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:26 pm

"Someone's a big eater!" She still had the doll in her hands, if he was one of those time freezers this would be easy, but all he could do was make her shut up.. "And I think your clothing's nice, you know!" He looked up.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Hailey Alexander -

Hailey was offended about those big eater comments to her, everyone told her that. She hid her feelings though.

She had a blank face, she snatched the doll when he drank and gave it to Athalia.

"He knows." She whispered to her with a suspicious look.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

((Where exactly is everyone? Who plays who?))

Michelle Salter

Michelle Dashed to hide her rag-doll. She sprinted to the forest and traveled deep inside. She went up the path, more and more, running faster than she ever had before. It felt so good to get out of the house, she finally finished with her last burst of energy. She sighed and propped herself in a comfortable position on a large rock.

She finally caught her breath, it had been exactly 7 minutes since she checked her watch. She turned left from the path and sprinted ahead, 2 minutes later she stopped and saw a little basket. She plucked the basket off the floor and put the rag-doll in it. She began to build a medium-sized box from pieces of vine and leaves. Finally making the box, she placed the doll in carefully and closed it. Tying the knots 3 times, to ensure security. She then climbed the largest tree and stuffed it a little lower than the middle. Making sure birds and rain would not harm it. She was finally content with the placement.

Michelle ran back to her house, taking even, deep breaths as she jogged the last bit. She finally reached her house, fumbling for the keys. She opened the door and locked it. Going straight to the kitchen to check that everything was in place.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:29 pm

[[ By the way, if you are way too far from your rag doll. Your character could get hurt. And check the applications to know who's who. ]]

Hailey Alexander -

Hailey took a large rainbow colored lollipop and started licking it. Her tongue was turning rainbow-ish, it was way too sweet to even put down.

She loved the taste, though when she eats too much. Sugar rush would start to happen..
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 pm

[(Is you character in the store?)]
Michelle Salter

Finally done cleaning the counter in the house, Michelle decided to go out into the world and make her very first friends. She went upstairs to change out of her track-pants.

Michelle put on this:

She put on her black boots and opened the door, it was hot out with a nice cool breeze, her hair flowed in the wind as she stepped out the door. She locked the door and opened her purse, checking her wallet in thought of where to go.

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

[[ Not anymore, she's at her house now. o: ]]

Hailey Alexander -

Hailey walked to the balcony, and started looking. It was a nice day, after all. She was eating her lollipop so it was a very, very good day.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Michelle just started walking around aimlessly. She caught sight of another girl around her age walking on her balcony, licking a lolipop. "Hi There! My name's Michelle! I moved here last month!" she said sweetly. Her eyes reflected off the sunlight as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 am

Virgo

Virgo carried a nice black striped bag hiding her rag doll from the others. She like the sun. First time walking on the street, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am

Hailey Alexander -

Hailey thought why so much people are coming and passing by, but maybe that's how human beings act.

"Erm.." She panicked, "Hi, I'm Hailey.."

Hailey had an awkward voice, she was still mad at the boy stealing Athalia's rag doll, but she managed to give it back to her. Hailey's long brown hair waved at the same time as the breeze, but her green hat didn't come off.. Surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
dogmania001
New Fantagian
dogmania001

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 am

Okitama stared at his basket. The eyes seemed mesmerizing, like life was but a dream.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 am

[[ Sorry DogMania001, but you need an application first. :/ Then you role play. ]]
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 am

((Woah, you sure stay up late. It's 2:30 AM!))

Michelle looked up at the girl on the balcony, she looked shy. "Hi hailey, I'm new, and i'm Michelle. Can I come in? It's kinda cold" she said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:31 am

[[ It's only 12:29 AM here, but I can stay up that long or longer. :3 I sometimes choose not to, though. ]]

Hailey Alexander -

"Sure, come in with the rest of us." She said in a weird voice.

Hailey ran down the stairs and opened the door for Michelle, she opened the door and the fresh warm breeze flew against her face.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 am

Virgo

Wondering on the street, suddenly she bumped into a lamp post. "Ouch!" she said to herself. She walked back to her apartment.

Last edited by Osaka on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:32 am

(( May I please change my characters gender because I am not a girl ^_^ So his name is going to be Noah and hes the same age but just turned to a boy mmk ? ))

I woke up with my rag dolls corpse right besides me I saw it had a hole and my stuffing was showing I quickly grabbed my sowing pin and sowed it back together I placed it into my bag and quickly got dressed for the day I brushed my teeth and ran towards Starbucks to buy myself some Coffee.I sat myself down and opened a magazine , ''Thats cool , I am gonna buy myself a skateboard I went to the Skateboarding is Rad' shop and brought a lime green skateboard I was rolling down the street doing kick flips and other tricks.I looked threw the door and caught off gaurd of how many people were in there I fell forward ''Ow-w-w-w'' I said clutching my chest.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:37 pm

[[ You can role play, Noah. But put an applciation on this topic first. c: http://www.fantageforum.com/t12285-a-rag-doll-s-curse-rp-app so we can learn more about your character. :] ]]
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Athalia felt pain. She put on a mask to cover her bleeding cheeks.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 pm

( I made my APP )

I got up from the ground and grabbed my skateboard.I walked to the nearest house limping and knocked on the door of the house that has a lot of people in it ''Is anyone home'' I said as I clutched my knee.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 am

Virgo
Opening the door, She wondered," Why not I visit Charlotte upstairs? "
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

What has happened while I disappeared off the face of the earth for a couple days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]   A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rag Doll's Curse [[ Role Play ]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3