Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Karma [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Karma [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Let's start, everyone! Hope you have fun and let's try to be active. ^^

Let's start when we're waking up for school. :)

--

Mallory "Molly" A. Frost -

Mallory woke up with a massive headache, she got up and landed her feet on her fuzzy light pink rug. She covered her hand while she yawned and blinked a few times so she will be sure she's completely awake. Mallory walked towards the bathroom slowly and did her daily routine; brush her teeth, then quickly took a nice shower.

Mallory got dressed into her favorite white sundress with a white ribbon, flower necklace, short white heels with a band, and put her hair on a neatly done ponytail. She walked down the stairs slowly and turned on the television. There were news that a car just flipped randomly and the family inside just died.. Mallory looked down and her smiling face turned into a frown. There were also news that a woman fell off her ladder while cleaning something just a few hours ago..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Jayden woke up and rubbed her eyes. She heard her mother call out: "What do you want for breakfast?" She sighed and wrote on her tab: "Waffles, please." And the answer appeared in her mother's small tab she used to read what Jayden said. "Okay, waffles it is!" Her mother said. Jayden continued to do her morning routine, and tied her hair up in a high side ponytail.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Audre rolled off the bed and landed with a 'THUD'. "Ouch" She while getting up. She looked in her closet and saw a uniform with a heart. She went up to the mirror and did her in a bun with 1 bang, she put on lipstick,and eyeliner. She went outside and walked to school.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Jayden walked glumly to the eating-room and ate the waffles her mother made her. She high-fived her mother, which was a way of her saying: 'Bye mom, see you after school.' Or something like that. She went on the bus and sighed, sitting at the last row.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Audre was almost at school until her shoelace was untied. She went on her knees and did a double-knot. That should last a while She said with a slightly grin. She contiued walking and saw a building that looked like school. She put on her glasses and looked again. Yep that's school so i might be close
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Mallory ate her pancakes with butter and drank a bottle of water. Mallory walked out of the house and walked inside the white van her mother just got from a contest.

"I like the car, Mom." She says closing the door once she went in.

Mallory just got into a new school as an exchange student, the school was normal. Once she got out everyone was wearing uniforms. Well mostly. Most of the people in her grade was dressed casually. She grabbed her bag and started to walk slowly into the large middle to high school.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Audre saw the school. Well here it goes She pushed the door open and walked down the hallway. Where's my locker?? She was looking for locker 51. 'Locker 49,Locker 50,Locker 51! Audre said. She opened her locker and put books in their.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Jayden put on her big glasses, and looked at the sky. A random girl sat next to her, and smiled. "Hi, you're so pretty! What's your name?" She said. Jayden's eyes widened. Did that girl.. Just talk to me..? She thought, starting to smile and her eyes watering up. She took out her pad and wrote in: I'm Jayden.. Nice to meet you!. The girl noticed she was crying and let Jayden place her head in her shoulder. "I'm Rafaella, nice to meet you too." The girl said, patting Jayden and winking.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Mallory walked into the school and saw many people running and breaking rules. She knows the karma would strike them, soon. She looked for her locker, which was number sixty-one. After a few ten minutes she found it. It was right near a girl who's locker was number fifty-one. She opened her locker and found many textbooks and notebooks inside with Mallory's name taped on them with her locker number on it. A person threw a foam ball at Molly but she ignored it and let karma strike him.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Jayden smiled at the girl and typed in: "Oh.. Look, the bus has arrived. Talk to you later!" Rafaella waves and walked with her, taking separate ways, each going to different lockers. She went to her locker: '41'. It was next to a locker that said '51', which was next to a locker saying '61'. She took out her things.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Mallory put her bag in and closed her locker. She put on one earphone on her left ear and plugged it onto her Mp3 Player. As Mallory walked down the aisle but bumped onto blonde haired girl [[ Jayden. ]] .

"Oh sorry." She says extending her arm for a handshake, "I'm Mallory but call me Molly."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Jayden smiled and shook Mallory's hand. She took out her tab and typed in: "I'm Jayden.. I'm mute.. Thanks to karma. Anyways, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

"It's okay." She says shaking her hand, "Nice to meet you."

Mallory shook her hand a few times and couldn't stop until she made her hand take it off.

"I'm new here." Mallory says, "Anyway, lots of people has been dying or getting hurt from karma these days.. It's sorta sad."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm

"Really sad." Jayden typed. "But some people really deserve it. Oh, by the way, you can call me Jay or Jade if you want." She typed, smiling. "I've been in this school for quite a while. I actually like it. Unlike many people." Jayden typed. "I have art class, and I don't wanna be late. See you later I guess." She typed, leaving it for a few seconds for Mallory to read and then erased it and waved.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am

((( What has happened so far? I'm too lazy to read all of the posts )))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

[[ Everyone is just waking up and is getting ready for school. But most people are already at the school. ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karma [[ Role Play ]]   Karma [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karma [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 1