Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Okay, here is the role play people wanted me to start. Please take this slow, we are not in a hurry and a lot of people would miss things... which eventually leads to this role play being inactive. Also, please try not to just do one-liners. //Cries ;A;

--

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline rubbed her forehead with her hands, she shoved her silver white bangs out of the way and held the pencil with a firm grip. Evangeline had a hard time with working and studying ever since she started as the female head of the family.. She had to deal with all sorts of problems, some problems were pretty self explanatory, though some people didn't get it at all. Evangeline also had to travel through time to help people or get them back when they are trapped in some time dimension, but it was the Joker's job to do those things.

She heard the tick from her platinum compass inside her pockets, the annoying sound made her want to break it but if she did she would get sick and all, thought there's no other Joker in this household she can not do that.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Jubilee Coldhart

Jubilee was laying on her bed, doing her usual routine- reading a manga. She was holding the manga in one hand, while in the other- her sliver compass. The ticking was annoying her a little. The manga slips out of her hand and lands on the floor of her room.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Samuel Coldhart.

Sam walked around the castle, for he was a Coldhart and the
Coldhart's had the best land of them all. He sighed and continued walking in search of a perfect image. "Aha!" he mumbled, fingering the cherry blossom tree planted to the side of the castle. "Perfect". Sam set his easel down near the tree and set up his paints on a near tree stump. He poised his hands like a camera and found the most appealing angle of the tree, quickly picking up his pencil. Sam sketched the tree's thick trunk and branches loaded with cherry blossoms. He then began to sketch the background, making sure to add a nice shine to the blossoms directing from the sun. He took a step back and nodded in approval. Slowly Sam picked up his paint brush, dipping it in a green and started to paint the grass. It would take him a good 3 hours, but Sam wouldn't choose to do anything else. He grinned and continued to dip his paintbrush into a darker green, adding the shading, and other minor details.

Last edited by Joy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Silver Coldhart

She was playing around with her stuff. She was looking at her book, it was boring so she decided to get a different one. She was bored but better off not talking to any of her brothers and sisters. Herself was better than any friends. Or anything. She sometimes had the urge to play with her sisters or brothers but we all are getting so old. She looked at her compass so silver like her hair. Her hair was a lighter silver though
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Jubilee Coldhart

Jubilee just lays on her bed, staring at the ceiling. There wasn't much to do besides reading and listening to music. She sighs out of boredom. She grabs her headphones and her MP3 player from the floor to listen to some Japanese music.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Sam Coldhart

Sam stepped back and took in his freshly painted painting. It was a beauty. "There!", he exclaimed. For Sam had been working on that painting for 3 whole hours. Sam shuddered, he could sense something wrong was going to happen. His silver compass began to tick really loudly and Sam closed his eyes tight while putting his hands over his head. "Oh, no!" he shouted as a wind began to blow, Sam fell over from the impact of the wind and suddenly everything went dark.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Silver Coldhart

She was getting hungry so she decided to get something to eat. One of the maids kept offering her caviar and she kept refusing. She didn't like rich people food. So she made a sandwhich for herself. The maids added chips and a healthy fruit smoothie. Silver went up to her room to eat it but one of the maids wouldn't let her go out. Considering last time she almost spilt all her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Samuel Coldhart

Sam woke up hours later, it was a little past lunch time and he was bleeding all over. He clenched his compass in his hands and it began to heat up. He opened his eyes and gasped. "My painting!!!" he stared at it with his mouth wide open. The wind had destroyed it, ripping it to shreds. Suddenly Sam's attention was directed elsewhere; the cherry blossom tree had toppled over. "No!" he murmured. He ran over to the tree and gripped on his compass tighter, placing his other hand on the tree. He closed his eyes tightly and concentrated all his energy into his left arm. Moments later, Sam woke up tired and dizzy. The tree had been restored to full health. Sam tried to inhale but his breath was limited. He began to run to the entrance of the castle, slamming himself against the front door. "MAID, LET ME IN!" he gasped, sliding down the door. He stabilized himself and pushed the maid aside, running to the dinning room. "Silver, help me!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Silver Coldhart

She saw Sam begging her for help for something. "What now Sam?" she said bored.
She waited for his response. Waiting and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Evangeline heard a fuss downstairs, it made her much more angry so she went to check it out. She opened the door and closed it with a bang. Evangeline stomped over to the front entrance, seeing Sam panicking somehow.

"What is it now, Sam?" She yells in anger, "You're disturbing my work and studies."

Evangeline's hair flew everywhere as she moved around in anger.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Samuel Coldhart

"Losing...breath.. Can't BREATHE!" Sam gasped. The room was turning dark and he was feeling light headed. He stumbled over and leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Silver Coldhart

"Drama king." She muttered. Silver walked away she was late for something important. She had to do her studies. "Sorry tutor," she muttered when she walked in. "My brother was overreacting. He was being just plain dumb. What are we doing today anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 am

Sadie Coldhart

Sadie tumbled into the house. "Hey guys!" she laughed, grinning. "Do you have any idea how easy it is to buy stuff in 1842?" Sadie then brandished a long, shiny musket. "Being rich has it's upsides, huh? Hey what's wrong with you?" She strode across the room and pushed Sam off the table onto the floor. "He's breathing. Hey, Silver! Give me a hand with this pathetic buffoon." She waved across the room to her twin sister.

((Sorry, can't be too active today because my grandparents are coming. I'll be on occasionally, but no promises.))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 am

Aurora sauntered into the room staring at the group of teenagers by the table, she looked wearily at Evangeline before sitting down in her favorite white silk armchair. She didn't mind the squabbling of her cousins, in fact she envied it, but she wasn't in the mood. She rubbed her temples and tried to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:44 am

Jubilee decided to go downstairs and see what her siblings are up to. With her headphones still on, she walks down to the kitchen. She eyes Sam. "What's up with him?" She says, trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:54 am

Aurora brightened up as Jubilee made her way into the room, "I don't know," she said rather loudly," But whatever it is, I think he's overreacting, maybe hyperventilating." She said this as nonchalantly as possible, she wasn't in the mood for sounding as if she cared, the negative energy of the house was pulling her mood down with it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:20 am

"Don't ask me." Sadie groaned. "He's not dead, so I don't see why we need to care right now. Why doesn't he just go back in time to before it happened, and remember not to do what caused this? He's still conscious, I think. What's the problem?" She stood up, stepping over Sam on her way to the large, plush couch. "I'm going to take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 am

Silver Coldhart

She looked at Sam then dragged him to his room. "Some kind of brother we have," she muttered.
Sam was always overreacting about something. She was tired like her twin sister but didn't feel like going to sleep. So she asked a maid for some coffee then drank it all. Still why was he so worried about something it seemed like he was hypervententiling. I'll go pour some water on Sam, she went upstairs to the bathroom got a cup. She went to Sam's room and poured water all over his face maybe waking him up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:12 pm

(Must I remind you, that Sam is also bleeding from the head due to the heavy wind knocking him over.)

"Room.. Becoming, dark" Sam said breathlessly, putting his hand to his head and showing everyone the blood that seeped onto his hand. He leaned against Sadie and felt an odd feeling. He began to slide down onto the ground, feeling limp.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

[[ Let's try to bring less drama for now, it's just the start. ;n; ]]

Evangeline rubbed her head, Sam, Sam...

She grabbed Sam's arm and yanked it, he was going to get him to a hospital, although she doesn't care about children she had to or else the Coldhart family would have a bad reputation for these things.

"You're going to go to the hospital." Evangeline had a cold tone in her voice..
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

"Urgle" was all Sam managed to say. He opened his eyes to see Evangeline holding him by the arm. He quickly nodded his head and the room began to spin. He fell to the ground, unaware of the things happening around him.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Silver Coldhart

"Thank you for bringing him to the hospital I hope he will be fine," silver said. She checked her pocket. Looking for her compass. She went to her twin sister. "Saddie did you steal my compass? I had it just a minute ago now it's not there." she spoke frightend.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 pm

(Sam is Sadie's 2nd cousin. They're not siblings)

Sam held up Silver's compass. "Here" he said. He quickly put his left hand to his head and closed his eyes tightly - nothing. He was too weak to heal himself.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Evelyn strode down the stairs to see Sadie sleeping on the coach and blood on the floor.
"Gracious! What happened! Sadie? Get up!" Sadie didn't move.
"Nevermind that," she sighed, and picked up an empty cup.
"Aurora? Jubilee? Silver? Is anyone there? Evangeline? Sam?" She left the room to look outside. Everyone seemed to be missing.

((So I think I'm like your guyses great aunt or something.. Also can I has a British accent? ;u;))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm

((You can have whatever accent you want.))

Sadie woke up. "What happened to the idiot? Why the heck is there blood on the floor?" She said, looking down at his seemingly lifeless form on the ground with a mix of worry and disgust on her face. "Was he playing with my gun? I'll kill him myself if he was." She picked up her old fashioned musket off the ground. "Honestly, I go to sleep and suddenly someone's bleeding to death on the ground." She pulled her compass out of her pocket. "Tell me what happened and I'll go back and reverse it for you guys. That is, if I'm allowed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next