Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 pm

((Have to go))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

[edited my last post. I put a question, so someone answer it]

Jubilee barely had time to put on her socks. Sam came into her room and picked her up. She was placed on Sam's bed. She notices the tray of food and the flower. She smiles and pivks up the flower, holding it to her face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 pm

[Read my recent post Jubilee, you're actually in Sam's room.. and I'm pretty sure the soul stone is what makes you sick..]

Sam kissed Jubilee's neck and looked down the hallway. "Looks like Sadie isn't coming for breakfast. I might as well eat it." he giggled. "I love when you do that with your hair, Jubilee" he moved her bangs out of her face and kissed her lips. "I hope you enjoy... I just whipped this up". He sat across from her and picked up his fork, eating a piece of egg. He then took a bite from his toast.

Also, they are eating on his night stand..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:30 pm

[Soul stone? Looks like I gotta reread the apps topic! I have such a terrible memory of the simplest things >~<]

Jubilee's cheeks turned red. She smiles, feeling speechless. She picks up her fork and eats a piece of her egg.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

"How do you like it?" he asked. Sam looked out his window.. "Want to know something?" he whispered, making sure Sadie wasn't near them. He closed his room's door. He started laughing hysterically for no exact reason, then he sat down and acted like that didn't happen. He smiled.

[sorry, just trying to not make him a Gary-Sue]
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 pm

[[ There's no soul stone, there's a compass and a card, Joy. If your card or compass breaks you'll get sick//ill or get something like cancer, only a Joker can heal you. If the compass or card breaks you die, then you'll have to role play as a maid or butler.

Anyway, where are we on? :I ]]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:43 pm

[Oh... okay. Just wondering! Like I said, I have a terrible memory of the simplest things]

Jubilee looks at Sam, confused. "Are you okay?" She asks. She eats another piece of her egg.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:47 pm

"Hm, what?" he replied, looking at her awkwardly. Sam had no idea what she was talking about. He finished his eggs and bit his toast. "Doesn't the cinnamon make it all the better?" he asked. Suddenly Sam realized what she was talking about "Oh, the laughing.. It uncontrollably happens sometimes. I've learned to deal with it" he admitted. Sam held her left hand in his and began to play with her fingers while nibbling on his toast. "So, I'm thinking we could go to The Court #2, and play a game of badminton or basketball.. Would you like that Jubilee?" he whispered. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Jubilee smiles. "I would like to play basketball" She responds. She has always loved basketball.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

"Okay, but must I warn you.. I'm very hard to block. You won't even notice I passed you." he gloated, giggling. Sam finished his toast, and looked at Jubilee's empty plate. "Royal butt-wiper!" he screeched. The butt-wiper walked in his room with a feather duster "bend over please, sire" he said. "No no..The other maids are off today, please clean up this mess" Sam ordered, pointing at their plates and the books on the floor. Sam went to his bed and went under it, getting a little box. He unlocked it and put his compass in it. Sam put the little box in his ammunition box and came back out. "Okay, just let me change quick" he replied. Sam took off his shirt and pants and stood there in his boxers and socks for a moment. He then put on a blue muscle shirt and matching basketball shorts. He put on his Nike basketball shoes and laced them up. "Jubilee, you look ready. Just put on some shoes, I'll wait in the hall" he said. He went up to her and led her to her room. He kissed her hand and smiled "go" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm

((Back for the moment.))

Sam seemed to have left without Sadie, so she put it out of her head. Thinking about food made her hungry, though, so she went down to the kitchen and fixed herself a sandwich and a glass of cranberry juice. She took it all out onto a balcony to eat. "Hope those idiot lovers are enjoying their nice little date down there." She thought, lying on her back on the wood floor. "Sure was rude of them to invite me and then run away without a word. Changed his mind, huh? Git."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Victoria sighed. "DON'T YOU TAKE MY ROSE!!!" She yelled at Sam. "All the roses in this garden are mine. Back off, idiots! If I see that any flower or petal is damaged, I'll slice your freaking head off!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Sam picked up ribbon and hung her on his door by her shirt. "Stop bugging me, squirt.. Or.. I'll leave you there until tomorrow morning. Leave us alone, okay? I'll let you off" he said. Sam looked at himself then at Jubilee "CURSE YOU SADIE! I'M TURNING INTO A MONSTEEEEER!" he yelled. Sam smiled at Jubilee and continued to walk her to her room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Sadie could just make out the sound of Victoria yelling. She smiled, happy she wasn't the only one who was furious at the moment. "Maybe Jubilee will regain her brains and ditch that Sam idiot soon. I valued her as a friend." She thought, finishing her food and going back to her room, knowing a maid or butler would take care of the dishes.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Jubilee smiles back. She turns around and walks into her room. She puts on her socks and her sneakers. She notices her compass on her side table again. She smirks and puts it in her back pocket before she walks out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Victoria moved her legs violently, trying to kick Sam in the stomach. As he walked away, she landed without a trouble. She sighed. She went towards Sadie. "Those two are getting on my nerves. It seems like you can't stand them either. So, want to team up?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Saw shook his fist at Victoria and turned just in time to see Jubilee coming out of her room. "Shall we?" he asked, he stuck his arm out for Jubilee to grasp.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:30 pm

Sadie suppressed a cry of joy. "Oh yeah, I'd love that! It's really sick, the way they flirt." She laughed, holding out a hand for Victoria. "It'll be nice to have a friend, since Jubilee's absolutely unreachable."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:32 pm

[[ Guys, please take two minutes or so before you reply, people will miss a lot since it's going too fast. ;A; ]]

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline opened the entrance to the manor, she first heard the shouts of everyone. Evangeline rubbed her head and headed towards them, this is exactly why she hates children.

"What's going on here?" She asks, her face strict and serious.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Sam looked at Jubilee and his eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Do you hear that? Victoria and Sadie are planning against us, after we're done playing basketball I say we run away for a week or two. There's this new hotel down the street from the cafe.. We can get away from all of this" Sam said. He picked up a basketball randomly rolling around the hallway and dribbled it. "Let's play, and you can decide" he said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:35 pm

"Nothing involving you, Evangeline." Said Sadie with a wave of her hand. "You can go back to your cave, or wherever it is you hole up most of your life. No one's dying this time." She gave Victoria a wink. She hadn't been there to witness that incident. Sadie made a mental note to tell her later.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

"Okay." She raises her brow and squints at them, "Do anything bad and you will be locked in your rooms... alone."

Evangeline sat on the chair, watching them.. She had nothing else to do, her papers were finished and she didn't want them to do anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Victoria smiled. "Great. Any plans?" She said, sliding her platinum compass out of her pocket. "I've got an Ace to match this. Let's get started, as soon as possible before they are onto us."

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 pm

(no fair. i'm in the middle of planning something and heather isn't online)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:48 pm

[Uh... yes I am. In fact I was in the middle of typing this response!]

Jubilee touches the compass in her back pocket. She smiles. "I would really love that" She says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next