Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 am

Silver Coldhart

She walked around not sure where everyone had went but she knew it had something to do with Sam. She looked around and she looked out her window she saw Sadie with that butler from yesterday. She ran down. "Hey Sadie where did everyone else go?" She looked as that butler was walking away.
Silver could tell Sadie was in a bad mood. "Something with Sam and other girls isn't it? He is trying to be a ladies man knowing him it might work somehow he slips into peoples mind." she said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 am

Sebastiane Michaelis *Evangeline Lottie Coldhart's Butler*

Sebastian Stopped walking and saw the little girl from before. He smiled into the girl he saw yesterday and started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

"Yeah. Sam's a git." Said Sadie, with a displeased sort of sigh. "He's so pathetic. Can't go back in time to save his own life, but will do all sorts of idiotic things to make out with Jubilee. And get this. She doesn't mind a bit! Geez, what happened to all those brain cells I took for granted she had?" She was rather relieved to be talking calmly with Silver, rather than partaking in a screaming match with Sam and Jubilee.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 am

Silver Coldhart

"Wait, he made out with jubilee and she liked it?" silver spoke then was holding her mouth to stop her from Gagging.
She then stuck out her tounge. "Ewwwww, sh- really? Oh my god. That is so low for jubilee she can do much better than that thing!" she was disgusted

((can't reply anymore till 3:10 central time school))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 am

"Exactly! That's what I was saying." Sadie said, making a noise that sounded like a cross between laughing and choking. "It took all my willpower not to shoot them both dead on the spot. It was so disgusting." She paused and put on an expression of mock sympathy. "But I guess if it's 'true love', then let them follow the path of fate and..." she never finished her sentence, she went back into gales of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 am

((Sam isn't being a ladies man. He's being nice to all the girls to avoid future conflict because we all know, "Boys can't hit girls".. But in Sadie's case that's different))

Sam smiled and put his arm around Jubilee, "let's go, Victoria and Marissa are waiting" he said. Sam brought her out and smiled, "girls, I know this is a little odd.. But Jubilee and I are dating. Please, don't get angry.. Let's just go out" Sam paused and gave the girls a very stern look "and have some lunch" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:18 am

Sadie whipped her head around. "Look, there they are, Silver!" She said loudly, pointing in Sam and Jubilee's direction. She pulled a bunch of dandelions out of the ground and started throwing them at the two of them. "Here comes the bride..." She she sang gleefully, chucking the rest of the flowers at them and rolling over in the grass, laughing until tears poured out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 am

Sam walked over to Sadie and pulled her off the ground, standing her up straight. "Would you like to go to lunch with us at that new cafe? I heard it's the best and town, Jubilee and I went yesterday and the food is marvelous" he looked at her oddly "The invitation is open to you too, Silver" he stated.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 am

"Ohhhh. This house seems interesting." He's whispering to himself looking to those people at his back. "This family is really interesting. " Then he continued on walking.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:39 am

Sam looked at them and put his arm around Jubilee "ignore their comments" he whispered in her ear. He looked at them and tapped his foot. "I'm waiting.." he said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:25 am

"Whatever. I'll come." Sadie said, shrugging. She never said no to food. "Might as well, as long as your prissy little girlfriend won't get jealous."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 am

Sebastian reached the room of his Master Evangeline. "My Lady, You've seemed to be very busy everyday. " He stopped. "Would you mind telling me what are you writing and reading?" He asked without hesitation. Sebastian really wanted to know more about the Coldharts family.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Sadie smirked. "Well, will she be jealous? I wouldn't want to hurt poor, poor Jubilee's delicate feelings. She'd probably faint or something." She said, melodramatically clasping her hands over her chest and pretending to wipe her eye, generally displaying false concern. "So are we going to go eat or what?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 pm

[FFFFFFUUUU- Where are we? owo I'm so lost...]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

((Sam is inviting the lot of us out to lunch....again.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:49 pm

"No, Jubilee wouldn't mind if you came. In fact I think it would be better if you did. Shall we go?" he questioned. Sam looked in his wallet and found $500. This should do. "Jubilee, are you up for it?" Sam asked, starting to slowly walk with his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:58 pm

"Fine. Rather not stand around waiting." Sadie agreed, following Sam. "So, what was this place you found again?" She felt a bit more cheerful at the thought of food, although still rather uncomfortable around Jubilee and Sam.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm

[ASDFGHJKL *blows raspberries* WHAT CAN I SAY]

"It's the cafe down the street" Jubilee replies. "The food there is really good"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh, it's this nice cafe.. With tons of food." Sam paused then pulled out a pen and paper out of his leather jacket. "Here, write down your order her Sadie, and pass it around. I'll order and you get a table for 6." he said. Sam put his arm around Jubilee, bringing her closer to him. "Act natural, they can't control what you feel, and you shouldn't let them bother you." he whispered, letting his lips touch her ear. He smiled his million-watt smile and began walking a bit faster. "Guys, cut through this backyard, we'll get there in 5 minutes this way - I'm starved." he then took a turn through the backyard. It was filled with flowers, and that irked Sam. He twisted his face and exhaled, then acted as if nothing happened.

(Sam, Jubilee, Sadie, Marissa, Silver, Violet)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm

[*constantly hits back of head with hand because brain can't think of what to post*]

Jubilee's face turned red as Sam whispered into her ear. She smiles, and looks down, feeling timidity.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:37 pm

"We're almost there, can you see the sign Jubilee?" he asked. Sam smiled.

(OHH MAN ONE SENTENCE POST OH NOOO!)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

[[ :I ]]

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

"The usual, Sebastian." She replied to his question, not bothering to look at him but continued to write.

Evangeline took Sebastian's cakes and took the fork, dug it inside the cake for a piece-
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

[[ Where is Heather? ]]

"Jubilee?" he asked. Sam held out his wallet, and began to count the money out of boredom. He sighed. Girls take such a long time to make up their minds.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 pm

[I had to eat. Sowwy!]

"Hm, what?" Jubilee looks up. "Oh, sorry. I guess I must of 'zoned-out' "
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:20 pm

"Did you write your order down? I'm pretty sure Sadie passed the paper and pen around, we're literally 30 seconds from it.." he said. Sam picked a leaf of of Jubilee's hair. He looked at her for a moment and picked up her pigtail, sniffing it.

What can I say? Sam is a weird dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next