Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

Sadie went back into her room and put on her old dress, smoothing back her hair. She whipped out her compass, setting it for year 1919. In a flash of light, Sadie was back in the Victorian era. "Had to get away from those sick little gits somehow. Making out, honestly. And to think I thought Jubilee was smart." She thought, walking down the cobblestone street, not caring where she ended up because she knew she could go back home in a fraction of a second if needed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:21 pm

[frick why didn't I post this morning!? GOD DANG IT! Blame me for not getting enough sleep last night and was too tired to post!]

"Wait! Sadie!" Jubilee topples herself out of the bed. "It's not like that! It's not like that at all! SAADDIEE!" Sadie has slammed the door. We...we were just having lunch at the cafe... and it somehow led to this...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Sadie took out her compass again. "Hey, what are the limits of this thing?" She thought, curious. "How about.... 2 B.C" Another flash of light. "Great nothing but forest. I guess no one's discovered this area yet. Let's go back." She flipped back to the current time, somersaulting back into her house. "Wonder if Jubilee and Sam are still at it... not that I'm planning on checking." Sadie wandered into the kitchen to fix herself some tea.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:51 pm

(Aha, Jubilee and Sam were sleeping.. You were kind of controlling our characters :3 )

"Jubilee, no!" Sam reached out. He put his socks on and chased after her, "Sadie's opinion doesn't matter, it's what YOU feel! Anyways, she's probably back in the Victorian era, buying herself those fancy dresses." he assured. Sam caught up to her, standing there in his black jeans - shirtless. He ruffled his hair, then turned her to him bringing her in a hug. "It's okay, we're only a year apart. It's not gross.. is it?" Sam looked at her, worried. He held her at a fair distance, by the shoulders.

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 pm

"B-but.." Jubilee couldn't get the words out. "Sadie thought we were making out" She can feel a lump in her throat. She looks down as tears were streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"Sadie has her odd way of thinking. We were simply kissing, snuggling, and sleeping. It's going to be alright. Come back to my room, we need to get you dressed." he smiled, looking her up and down. Does this girl have a single flaw? Sam gave her his trademark smile, reassuring her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Sadie finished her tea and set the cup down, sprawling on her stomach on the couch. "Here we are again. Nothing to do." She thought, bored and still rather annoyed with Jubilee and especially Sam, since she held him mostly responsible. "Well, nothing to do is better than more drama. Let them make out, whatever."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Jubilee looks up at Sam with wet eyes. She wipes the tears away and walks back into Sam's room. She picks up her shirt from the floor and puts it on.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Sam went with Jubilee and rubbed his temples. Honestly, what's wrong with Sadie? Let me live my life the way I want it. I don't give a frick about your opinion. Sam gasped at his own thoughts. He walked over to Jubilee and turned her around, kissing her passionately. "Jubilee... Everything will be fine. I'll talk to Sadie, and you can go freshen up. I'll make you some eggs and toast, okay?" he kissed her neck. "It will be fine" he repeated. Sam did some sit-ups making sure to show off his abs. It took him 4 months to get them, I hope these babies impress Jubilee. He put on a muscle shirt and took off his jeans in front of Jubilee, changing into gray sweat-pants.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:16 pm

((Oh gross guys. Grossssss.))

Sadie rolled over and sat upright to look out the window. "God, I've been up all night." She thought, rubbing her eye. "I suppose I could say it's those stupid lovebirds' fault, but I guess I could've gotten some sleep at any point." She ran back upstairs to brush out her hair and change clothes, before flopping back on the couch. "I'm so tired."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:20 pm

[I hope these babies impress Jubilee. I don't know why but that made me laugh xD]
[@Joy ... tone it down a little...]
Jubilee walks out of Sam's room and goes to her room. She opens her closet and opens her drawer. She takes off her jean shorts and puts on her comfy 'can-only-be-worn-around-the-house-because-they-are-a-little-too-short-for-outside' shorts. Well, they really aren't that short! They're just above the knees.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:27 pm

[I'm not doing anything.]

"Okay, then" Sam mumbled. He ran into the kitchen and put 4 eggs in a pan, mixing them to turn them into a scramble. Sam put 2 pieces of toast in the toaster. Suddenly he tripped and fell - right on his butt. He slipped on a piece of butter. Sam nodded in disapproval and wiped the butter off of his feet and the floor. He picked up his bow and arrow that he stored under the kitchen sink then walked off into the living room. "Sadie, I need to have a word with you!" he shot the arrow right above her head, to get her attention. He meant business.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:31 pm

((Wait. Whoa whoa whoa. You have a freakin' bow and arrow?))

Sadie smirked. "What do you want, lover boy?" She said casually, pulling her musket out from underneath her. "You know your stupid little bow won't put a dent in a gun." She laughed, but kept it upright in from of her in case Sam decided to get violent. "Now, what did you want to say? Will your pretty little girlfriend be upset if you say it?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Jubilee walks out of her room and goes to the bathroom. Her hair looked messy. She takes out the hair ties that hold her hair in pigtails. Without the pigtails, Jubilee's hair is really long- it goes down to her waist. She picks up a hairbrush and starts brushing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:38 pm

[Did I mention he has a weapon collection under the kitchen sink, and his bed?]

Sam stared at her coldly and turned his compass behind his back, making it only go back 2 minutes. He went through another entrance, Sadie was laying on the couch. He crawled under the couch and brought her musket to the kitchen, he looked in it - there was a musket ball in it. Jackpot. Sam used his compass to travel to present time. He walked into the living room and held Sadie's gun, pointing it at her. "Sadie, leave Jubilee alone. Just because you couldn't get any love doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. Your time will come, but right now you need to back off!" Sam shouted. He gave her a long, hard stare. Suddenly he heard a beeping. The toast was ready. "Now if you excuse me, I need to butter some toast. Come and get your musket from me when you've calmed down."

Last edited by Joy on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Sadie practically backflipped off the couch, lunging at Sam and wrestling her weapon away from him. She started hitting him with the handle. "Try. That. Again." She snarled, rolling him over onto his stomach and driving her foot hard into his ribs. She turned the musket rightside-up and pointed it at his skull. "Say what you want, but don't move or you and your pretty lover will pay hard."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Sam's arms were behind his back, still holding his compass. He set it to 30 seconds earlier. As Sadie lunged for him, he moved out of the way and watched her go into the wall behind him. He pointed the musket at her. "Move, and you'll die of lead poisoning. Just leave us alone, and I'll drop it!" he smirked and put his finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Sadie grabbed her own compass, sending herself back to before he arrived. This time she was ready. She ran at him with the musket and stood far enough away that she could dodge if he tried to disarm her again. "Nice try, lover boy." She almost purred. "I'm not as pathetic as your girlfriend, you overrated Gary-Stu. Considering we're both even, why don't you just back of. I can't hurt you, and you obviously can't hurt me." She lowered the musket, grinning. "Try something else and watch how fast I send you to the dinosaurs."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

[OOO This is getting violent!]
[BTW, Jubilee doesn't know what's going on]

Jubilee puts hair back up into pigtails and walks back to her room. On her side table was her compass.
Her sliver compass!
What was it doing here on her side table!? Ah well. If nothing happens to it she should be fine. She picks it up and holds it in her hand. I wonder how this thing works... I can only travel into the future... She turns a dial. Nothing happens. Maybe she's doing it wrong. She turns another dial. It was light outside before, but now it's dark. Looks like I've traveled to the later hours of today. She turns the dial the other way and is now back in the present.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:58 pm

[How is he a Gary-Sue? Sadie thought he was pathetic beforehand. Also, who slips on butter?]

Sam held his bow and arrow directly at her, "Fine. But.." He paused "On 3 we both drop our weapons.. Or this could get ugly. ONE!..TWO!] He yelled out. Sam prayed to God that he wouldn't die, he also prayed that Sadie somewhere in her heart, liked him. He looked at Sadie intently. "Ready?" he said, before thinking of saying the word three. Sam felt his knees wobble, he could see too that Sadie was a little nervous. Just think of Jubilee, do it for her. Do it for the sake of love. This love, might be the death of me... At least I know I'll die happily. Fighting for what I love. Sadie on the other-hand.. I don't even know what she's fighting for.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

((He isn't really, but the fact that in Sadie's mind he seems to exist to shamelessly make out with the other Coldhart girls irks her.))

Sadie lowered the musket, but didn't drop it. "Good choice." She said. "Maybe someday you'll learn not to mess with me. I'm not as easy as you think." She left for her room quickly, turning back every few moments to make sure his sudden surrender wasn't a trick.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Sam grinned. That's what I thought. He stood there, holding the arrow up. She put hers down first. He put his bow, along with his stack of arrows under the kitchen sink and washed his hands. Sam picked up the pieces of toast and buttered them, sprinkling a bit of cinnamon on it. He plated the eggs and toast on 2 plates, 2 each. Sam pulled out a tray and put the plates on. He picked up 2 forks and put them on the tray.. He stood there for a minute, and tapped his fingers on the counter. "Orange juice!" he blurted. He got 2 glasses and carefully poured orange juice into them. He then set everything on the tray. Sam looked at the tray once more. Something is still missing!! Sam looked out the kitchen window, there in the garden was a white rose bush. He went out and picked one, ripping the thorns off. He wiped his feet on the carpet and put the rose on the tray. "Perfect" he said aloud. He balanced the tray on his hands and walked up the stairs, and into his room. He walked over to Sadie's bedroom, "Jubilee, Sadie.. breakfast in my room" suddenly he stopped. "Wow, you look beautiful." he admitted, looking her up and down.

(To jubilee.. Omg you guys made it so confusing..)

Last edited by Joy on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Jubilee places her compass back on her side table. I'll leave it there for safe-keeping. She walks back to her closet and gets a new pair of socks.

[Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember clearly- If something happens to the compass, such as shatter or break, does the person...like...get sick or something?]

Last edited by Heather~ on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:15 pm

"Thanks." Sadie said with a shrug. "But I'm not coming if you're bringing the bow. Tell me it's in you're little hiding place." She slid off the bed, standing about twenty feet from him. "You ready now? I haven't eaten since this morning." She was still angry with him, but it wasn't in Sadie's nature to turn down an offer of food.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:18 pm

"The bow is in my hiding place, and I made breakfast for you and Jubilee actually. So be nice, and share it in my room. Where I can see you. I don't want you to rip her head off. I'm waiting." he replied. Sam walked over to Jubilee's room. "I honestly believe you're the prettiest girl on earth." he said, swiping her off her , carrying her into his room and placing her onto the bed. "The flower is for you".

(lol, the breakfast was meant to be for him and Jubilee. But my typos ruined it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next