Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Jubilee smiles and looks at Sam. She takes a sip from her milkshake as Sam held the strsw out for her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 pm

[Hehe, so romantic!]

Sam watched as she finished her drink. Once she finished, he put her glass down and finished his - giving her cute little looks every now and then. Sam ripped a piece of his cookie off and put it in his mouth. "So, how was your day today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Sadie rolled her eyes. She always felt that Victoria was a git. "Don't mind her, Silver." She said casually, putting her feet up on the couch. "She's certainly got some anger issues, hasn't she? Makes me want to sent her back 24 billion years and never bring her back. If only she didn't have that stupid ace card. Man, what I'd give to have an ace... and she's younger than us. Can you imagine? It's so unfair."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Victoria took out her colors and painted a pink rose red: Anger. She waited for it to dry, and went to Sadie's room. "Like it? You better like it."

((the word 'blood' triggers her uncontrolled state. So.. you wouldn't want to say 'It's as red as blood..' unless you want her to go nuts.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Silver Coldhart

She looked at Sadie. "Wait since when did she have an ace?! I-I what! How did she get an ace?" Silver spoke to Sadie. Silver rolled her eyes. "I have a feeling she doesn't like me that much at all I just do. I can see it in her eyes, anger, but I didn't do anything wrong did I? I don't get it. She hasn't liked me since the day she met me, but she likes you a lot. I'm so confused now my head hurts I think I need a nap."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:54 pm

[Just got out of the shower]

Jubilee takes another bite of her cookie. She picks up a napkin and wipes her face with it. She replies to Sam's question, "It was fine"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Sam felt a little hurt that he didn't make her day better than "fine". He looked at her lovingly, then at his watch "Wow. Look at the time, Jubilee. We've been here for 6 hours. (exaggerated)... By the time we get home it'll be 9:00 PM". Would you like to walk home? I could get 2 milkshakes to go". He took hold of her hand and handed her the manga and her jacket.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:04 pm

[I better stop playing Unfair Mario. That game's making me lose my sanity!]

Jubilee smiles. She looks at Sam in the eye. He's so sweet. She takes her manga from him and puts on her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 pm

"Would you like me to get milkshakes to go? They have banana, chocolate, vanilla, mint, and coffee flavored milkshakes." Sam informed. He ordered himself a vanilla milkshake with a hint of coffee and turned to Jubilee, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

[Charlene, seriously, enough with the PMs. It's getting annoying. You don't need to inform me that you posted]

"I would like chocolate" Jubilee says, smiling. "Chocolate is my favorite"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

"Here" Sam handed her the milkshake and paid the lady $10.00 leaving her the change. He put his arm around her and began to sip on his Vanilla milkshake, leading her out the door. "This is nice" Sam repeated. He began to take a shortcut behind the store, and through someone's garden. It lead directly to the castle. He could see their castle up ahead.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

"I actually had a good time" Jubilee says out of the blue. Maybe we can do this again sometime. Her face. were turning red and she can feel her cheeks buring.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

OMG HONEY SEN-PAI!!!!!

He leaned in a little closer, his breath getting heavy. "I'm glad you liked it" he whispered in her ear, letting his lips graze her ear.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:06 pm

(( Who wants to be my master?? Just pm me!! ))
(( soo yeah I'll start from walking in the roof okay? ))

Sebastian is walking into random roof of mansions. He whistles and whistles until he heard some voices below the roof he was walking. He sneek into a window and listen. He heard some secrets about cards and transporting until a member of coldharts caught him. He went inside the mansion together with the coldhart who caught him. He agreed to be their butler to know more secrets about them. Then his master is......

((PM me if you wanna become mah master))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Jubilee's eyes got wide. She smiles again and looks down at the grass. She rests her head on Sam's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Sam took note on how Jubilee's eyes widened earlier. They were so close to the castle, Sam could see his slave, Sebastian walking on the roof. "Jubilee, may I?" Sam leaned in closer, kissing her cheek, moving closer to her lips with each kiss. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Sebastian

Sebastian still hasnt found any master because some members of coldharts are gone. He started to walk around the mansion. The mansion is really big and quiet. A lonely mansion.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 pm

[Sebastian is a butler, not a slave. There is a difference.]

Jubilee closes her eyes when Sam kissed her cheek. She keeps on smiling and her cheeks turn redder.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline took her thick binder of clipboards and headed out into the yard for some fresh air. Once she got there, a breeze swept through her; making lonely whistles as it came from different directions.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Sam kissed the corner of her mouth. He let his lips rest there for a moment to see if she'd respond. He brought her in close, rubbing her back while they embraced in the doorway. He began to walk up the stairs and into his room, then he kissed her. Sam closed his eyes and he guided Jubilee to the bed. They sat there, while he continued to kiss her.

[Keeping it PG-13.]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Sebastian

Sebastian saw a back door and went to it. He saw a very huge yard. The air is is fresh and blowing strong. A nice smell of the air he felt. A cool breeze he felt into his skin. He saw a lady at age of 20. Also feeling the fresh air. He saw her silver sparkling hair following the direction of wind. She has a red eyes same as him. He felt like he is the white version of him. A very pretty lady he saw.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm

['A very pretty lady he saw'. That sounds like Yoda from Star Wars xD]

Jubilee went along with it. She kisses Sam back, keeping her eyes closed. Her cheeks keep on turning redder.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

((Hahaha))

Sebastian

He stared at the pretty lady he saw. Admiring her beauty. She shines together with the sun. Her eyes are attracting Sebastian the most.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline sat down on the grass, not noticing the man near her. She opened her binder and took out a pen. It was better to work here due to the peace and quietness, instead of the loud and annoying kids.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm

He took off both their jackets and sweaters, leaving her in a tank top and him completely shirtless. He laid her down and laid beside here, kissing her still. Suddenly he stopped. "Jubilee, would you serve me the honor by sleeping beside me tonight?" he asked. He rubbed her shoulder and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next