Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 pm

"I'll order, and you grab us a table for 2 - something with a nice view, okay?", he smiled. Sam began to walk to the teller when he realized that he forgot to ask Jubilee what she wanted. He turned red in embarrassment and gave her the manga. "I almost forgot, what would you like to eat and drink, Jubilee?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 pm

"Anything, really. I'm not too picky about my food" Jubilee replied. She turns around to go find a table. A table was near the window with two chairs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm

"Okay, Jubilee!" Sam grinned - everything was going according to plan. He went up to the teller and examined the menu for a moment. Jubilee hasn't eaten all day, neither have I. I might as well order a full course. Sam gave the teller one of his trademark smiles and a little wave. "Hello, may I have 2 salads with bacon bits, along with 2 cheddar croissants - buttered." Sam consulted the menu again, " I'd also like 2 vanilla milkshakes. Throw in one of those extra large chocolate chip cookies." Sam hoped he didn't sound too demanding. "Of course, Mr. Coldhart." the teller said, she then leaned in "The milkshakes are on the house, sir.". Sam shook the tellers hand and gave her a crisp $20.00 bill along with all his spare change. "Keep the change", he winked. "Thank you, Mr. Coldhart. A waiter will bring your order to you." the teller replied.

Sam sat down and held both of Jubilee's hands. "They will serve us momentarily, M'lady." he kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm

[ASDFGHJKL I WAS PLAYING UNFAIR MARIO]

Jubilee was blushing. She smiles and looks down in embarrassment. Why is he acting like this?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Sliver Coldhart

She was seriously bored. Nothing to do at all what was she suppose to do? There was nothing to do at all, What could she do. She got her mp3 and listened to music.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Sadie put her quills down, hanging her pine tree sketch on the wall over her bed. She smiled. "I wish I could spend every afternoon this way." She thought, lying down on her bed for a quick nap. "Hey, maybe I'll juggle chainsaws later. It's a beautiful day.."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Sam smiled back. "Your order, sir". A waiter blurted. Sam looked up and helped him set the food down on the table. "Why thank you, kind sir." he tipped the man generously and sat back down at the table. "Bon appetite!" he gestured to Jubilee.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Jubilee picks up her milkshake and takes a sip of it through a straw. She then picks up one of the croissants and takes a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline yelled again for Sam's name, no answer. She stomped back to her office and slammed the door closed; walking to her chair and getting back to her work.

"Rotten kids." She says, tapping her pen on a payment form.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Sadie rolled out of bed. "I think I'll go for a walk." She thought, sliding on her boots. "I'll make myself some tea or something afterward." She left her room, running back downstairs out the back door. "There's a really nice pine forest out there. Why not check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Sam took his salad and croissant. He took a sip from his milkshake and took a bite of his salad. "Mhmm." he said. Winking at Jubilee. "This is nice, don't you think?" Sam asked. Okay, just having family time.. This is going well. Sam's feet began to sweat.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Jubilee takes another sip of her milkshake. She picks up a napkin to wipe her mouth. She then takes a bite of her salad. "This is really good" She says, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

"I'm glad you like it, Jubilee" he smiled. He took her hands in his and put them to his heart. "You have a very special place in my heart Jubilee" he admitted, winking. He kissed her hands once again. Sam finished the rest of his salad. Sipping from his milkshake every now and then. He looked out the window.

Last edited by Joy on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Sadie hiked around the forest for a while, trying to make the most of the temporary peace. She went back in and poured herself some iced tea. "Huh, the house is pretty quiet." She thought. "Is everyone else out? I like it."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

[@Joy aww :') that's so cute]

Jubilee looks at Sam in the eyes. "R-really?" She says, her face turning red. She looks down.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Victoria took out a small brush and started to draw a flower, with a dark red color. She sighed. She went downstairs to the kitchen and looked at Sadie.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Silver Coldhart

She went down to the kitchen she saw Sadie and Victoria. She looked at Victoria she was looking pretty today. "Hi Victoria, who are you looking at?" she spoke. Victoria was staring at something but silver didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

[@Astrid - Thank you, thank you. I try.]

"Really." he assured. He smiled at her and turned his head to the side, as if he was studying her. "Are you still hungry? I can order us some spaghetti, and you haven't touched that extra large cookie that I bought for us to share". gosh, it's so hard to be a gentleman. But this seems to be working. He took hold of her hand and began to rub on her thumb with his.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Once Silver appeared, Victoria frowned. "I've gotta go, trashworm." She said, leaving the kitchen and going to the backyard as she started picking roses.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 pm

[FFFF- UNFAIR MARIO IS SO HARD DSDJFHFDJLHF. Okay I'll take a break from playing it xD]

Jubilee blushes again. She picks up the giant chocolate chip cookie from the table. She splits it in half and gives one half to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Silver Coldhart

She frowned as Victoria ignored her and walked away! "What is wrong with her," she muttered and walked away to spy on her. She went to her room which had a perfect view of the garden and watched her. And she then called her name."VICTORIA!!!!!" then she waved at her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Sam took the other half, looking at hers - then back at his. "Oh no, this will not do." he said. Sam switched their halves. "There, you deserve the bigger half." he admitted. Sam winked. "So, would you like some spaghetti or not?". Sam began to hum "The way" by Ariana Grande. it exposed his true feelings.

The Way
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

"Thank you" Jubilee says, and takes a bite of her cookie... well, her half-cookie. She was getting her face dirty from the chocolate chips.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Victoria growled. "Leave me alone!!" She yelled. She continued to pick up roses, then she went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm

"Here, let me at that" Sam took a napkin and wiped the crumbs off her face. "There." he said proudly, he then took her milkshake and held the straw out for her to drink from. He winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next