Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Silver Coldhart

She takes her compass from Sam. Man why was he so weak? What happened to him to make him pass out this much. She went back to the house. And upstairs to her room it was quiet and she needed quiet so much.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Sadie walked out of the room to get a handful of clean rags to wipe up the blood on the floor. "No bullet. It wasn't my gun after all." She said with an air of relief. "He's not dying, I don't see why we're all still so worried. Losing a little blood never killed anyone." She grinned. "And if it did, who cares? That's what our time travel is for." She threw away the rags and went upstairs with her weapon. She locked it securely in her closet before coming back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

(Aha, I love how nobody cares that Sam is hurt. xD..)

Sam opened one eye to see Sadie picking up her old fashioned musket. He tried to wink, failing. Suddenly his arms began to flop around as if he was a dying fish. He let out an odd moaning sound "uuuurrrglrrrerre!". Sam winced and tried to sit up, his arms flailing over his head. He looked around, surrounded in a pool of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

"For God's sake, stop moving." said Sadie, rolling her eyes. "You want to get yourself killed?" She pulled out a fresh set of rags and continued mopping the floor. "What the heck did you do to yourself, anyway? Smash your head open on the gate?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:13 pm

[HOLY MOLY DSFHDFFJFGJF I MISSED SO MUCH]

Jubilee Coldhart
She just stood there... that's all she did. Jubilee was stationary the whole time, staring at Sam. She was starting to feel sick to her stomach- she doesn't like the sight of blood. Jubilee shields her eyes and averted her gaze before she would throw up all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

"Shush, Sam." She growled, "You know what. I'll just go back in time to fix this so called problem."

Evangeline took out her platinum compass from her pockets, glistening in the light she opened it.. The time was set on the twenty-four hour clock. She turned the clock arrows on the opposite side and whispered her mission in some unknown language. Evangeline closed the compass and disappeared, leaving a light for a second.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Sadie laughed as Jubilee covered her eyes. "Can't stand a little blood?" She said with a grin. "Try the medieval era. I've been there. You could get hanged for stealing a broken quill pen. Corpses everywhere...and I'm not even going into the plague." She stopped for a moment to rejoice in anyone squeamish enough to grimace.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Sam grab Sadie's hand "Don't leave me!" he begged. Sam usually loved being alone, but at a time like this all he wanted was to be glued to someone's back. (lol) His left arm began to make large circles, Sam looked at it, confused. Suddenly his arm slapped him, he let out a cry of pain and leaned against Sadie's leg.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Jubilee Coldhart

I can't take this. Jubilee wanted to get out of the room. She didn't want to see the blood. She keeps her eyes shield.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Silver Coldhart

She walked in to return something of Sadie's seeing Sam on Sadie was weird. Silver looked at Sam and Sadie. "What are you two doing?" she spoke weirded-out.
She threw Sadie her extra bullets and backed out confused. She now felt like slapping Sam to get off her sister.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline was suddenly standing on the green forest grass, she just time traveled to the past to keep Sam from getting hurt and it wouldn't bother her from her work and studies.

"So I wonder what happened." She grunted with an annoyed tone and her arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Sam grasped her arm. "I ...can't control myself!" he squealed. Suddenly his left arm started slapping his face repetitively. "ow.. owww OUCH!" Sam muttered. Suddenly he felt dizzy again. The blood that Sadie previous wiped up seemed to returned and once again, Sam was sitting in a pool of his own blood. He looked up at her and his eyes began to tear up. "Help me".
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Sadie shoved Sam off her leg, wiping the blood off her socks. "I can't do anything for you. Get off me." She said, leaving him lying there on the floor. "Either Evangeline manages to figure out what the heck you did to get yourself in this miserable shape or else you bleed to death on the floor." Suddenly she felt an urge to go get her musket, shoot him through the head, put him out of this pathetic state. "Either you're going to be fine or you're not. Nothing I can do." She took the bullets from Silver and crossed the room back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Sam saw that mischievous look in Sadie's eyes, "NooOO!" he squealed, dragging himself into the kitchen. Suddenly he closed his eyes and began to feel a tingle.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 pm

"You're pathetic." Said Sadie shoving the bullets in her pocket. "I don't even know why I need to care anymore. You're worth nothing to me." She made a low, hissing noise. Picking up another handful of rags, she once again began to wipe the blood off the floor. "A chore. He's nothing but a chore." She thought miserably.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Silver Coldhart

She went to the Bathroom got bandages and went down to where Sam was laying there helplessly. She bent down and said "Sam find where you are bleeding and put this on where you are bleeding and wrap it around it will stop the bleeding." she smirked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Suddenly Sam was healed, he then heard Sadie's cold words. "You.. little!" he burst into tears and ran upstairs into his room. It was like a knife repetitively stabbing him in the heart. He loved Sadie. He ran into his room and grabbed a can of red paint, he went and threw it down the stairs, making sure there was a large splatter.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:07 pm

"Looks like Evangeline finally figured out what kind of crap you did to yourself." Sadie snapped as Sam ran back upstairs. "Useless coward. Crybaby. Can't even go back in time to save your own butt." She shook her head, finishing with the floor. "Not to mention you waste a whole lot of cleaning supplies."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Silver Coldhart

Now sam was crying great worthless baby. She gave the cold shoulder to him only he was in love with her twin sister. Sadie didn't care about him at all but he kept trying. Silver was only not quiet around him and Sadie. Only them for some reason, she really felt comfortable. She sometimes wanted to tease sam about him liking Sadie but she knew it wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:15 pm

((Have to leave now. I'll be back tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

"I healed myself! Evangeline did nothing, I found the strength to do it myself. I'm not as worthless as you think you.. you... UGH!" Sam stomped around, then ran back into his room. "Calm down, it's alright. Just find some contact lenses - you need to see first". Sam walked over to his night stand, puffing each breath; he opened the night stand to find a little note. He sighed, it was a hand-made receipt for all the cleaning supplies he'd have to buy for Sadie. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. Slowly he counted $127.42 and left the rest on his bed. He quickly changed into a button-down plaid shirt and dark blue jeans, making sure to comb his hair making it look like an expensive hairdo. He counted the money once again and made his way down-stairs. He gave Sadie his trademark smile, revealing his sparkling white teeth and went over to her. "Here, let me at that". He took the rag out of her hand and wiped up the rest of the blood. He then gave Sadie one longing glance and handed her the money. "For the damage" he proclaimed. He shuffled his feet and went on to the kitchen, getting himself a handful of grapes.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Jubilee Coldhart

Jubilee started to feel sorry for Sam. She was now leaning against the way, trying to not look at Sam's blood. She doesn't know that Sam liked Sadie.

[BWAHH THIS REPLY IS SUCKY]

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Silver Coldhart

She started laughing and laughing. This was so pathetic. She started to write something on paper. It said "Sadie will never like you Sam no matter how hard you try she won't like you. EVER" she then ran up to his room and placed it on his desk
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm

( Nobody knows Sam likes Sadie -.- )

Sam went up to his bedroom and got out his emerald green contact lenses, he placed them in and began laughing like a mad-man. Sam began to spread paper all over the floors and walls, making sure to leave nothing uncovered. Suddenly he threw paint-cans around, covering everything in sight. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Jubilee Coldhart

She went up the stairs to go back to her room. She heard Sam laughing from his room. "Sam?" She said in a tiny, squeaky voice. What's wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next