Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Silver Coldhart

There was nothing going on. Nothing to do so she got her mp3 player to listen to music. She was in her bed. She was listening to music, all of a sudden she heard a person laughing crazily. Immediately she thought Sam. She went back to her music then she started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Sam heard his name and immediately tore the paintings down. Ripping the paper to shreds and throwing the remains out the window. The room was squeaky clean. He turned on his laptop and set it to page 13 of a joke site. "Come in" he said in calm tones.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Jubilee grabs hold of the doorknob. She slowly turns it and opens the door. She looks at Sam with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" She says.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm

"Oh, just reading this joke site. It's hilarious, want to see?" he asked. He looked at her nervously. "Hey, why is Sadie so rude anyways?" he blurted. Sam smiled at her, praying she didn't hear the last part.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Jubilee just looks at him. "No, I don't want to look at the joke site" She says, trying to smile. He's been acting weird... I wonder what's up with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"You didn't answer my question" he stated. Sam quickly tried to act cool, giving her his trademark smile. The one that made the village ladies melt. Suddenly he saw his money on the bed. He quickly picked it up and counted it, $300. "Would you like to go for lunch, I know it's 1:00 but I'm extremely hungry and I don't think you've eaten." Sam directed her attention away from him.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:11 am

[[ What happened? And let's don't star any more drama for at least a few pages. :I ]]

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline went back to the present time, much angrier than ever, angry at Sam for wasting her time and for causing too much trouble.

"Sam, you've wasted our supplies!" She growled, "You've also caused too much trouble. You know how much money and time you've wasted?!"

Evangeline stood near his door, turning the knob and slamming the door for hip to open.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:54 am

Sadie pocketed the money without a word. "This guy is so pathetic." She thought. "Might as well try to take advantage of him. He's obviously such a hopeless romantic that he'll jump in front of a moving motorcycle if I asked him to." She smiled, removing the bullets from her pocket and loading her musket. "As long as I play along with his stupid little game, I can make him do anything."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 am

Silver Coldhart

She woke up feeling something It wasn't Right. "What did I miss in the last couple hours?" She thought. She then decided to time travel to see. "Oh, Sam paid Sadie for the cleaning supplies. "
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 am

Sadie hid her musket under her mattress. She opened her closet and pulled out a beautiful Victorian era dress, which was in rather excellent condition. She put it on and pulled out her compass, setting it to year 1906. "Time to spend all this money Sam threw at me." She thought happily, watching the house change over to the decorations it had back in the day. The house, of course, had always been there. No one could tell when it was built, but it seemed to have been standing for thousands of years. Sadie walked out onto the cobblestone street, hoping to buy herself another dress.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 am

Silver Coldhart

Nothing as going on now so she decided to set her compass to 1812 to sight see. She looked around and she went to a store everything was gone barely any clothes. She decided to go back, when she got back she locked her door and wrote. Something

Last edited by Crona on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 am

(You're copying Pippin'. 1812 was a rough time, there was a war. Most shelves at the stores would be bare due to British/American soldiers stealing from the general stores.)

Sam looked at Jubilee, "Well then, would you like some lunch or not? I'm honestly in an odd state and I would appreciate the company" he admitted, cheeks turning hot. Sam waited for Jubilee's response. Common now, I don't have all day.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

[Busy day today! Sorry I couldn't reply earlier! I had to get my shots at the doctor]

Jubilee does a small smile. "I haven't eaten anything all day, so I would like some lunch" She says.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 am

"Okay, shall we go now?" he asked , sticking his arm out for her. "I'm thinking either the cafè, or that new restaurant on Dorchester". He put his money in his wallet and stuck it deep down in his side pocket. Sam walked over to the mirror and adjusted his hair, making sure that every hair was in place. He looked at himself and nodded in approval, giving himself his trademark smile.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 am

Jubilee stood at the doorway of Sam's room. She left the door open as she goes to her room, looking for things that she can bring with her. The manga she was reading earlier was still on the floor. She picks it up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 am

Sam walked in to Jubilee's room and snickered. He felt funny, "Shall we go, m'lady?" he snickered again. He picked up her purse, cell phone, and handed them to her. He then stuck his arm out once more for her to take. Sam began to turn all red. He was practicing his manners for Sadie.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am

Sadie went back to her current time period, throwing the leftover money in a hidden drawer in her desk. She hung the new dress in her closet, and changed back into more modern clothes. As she left, she noticed Jubilee waiting outside Sam's door. "What do you want him for?" She asked, curious. "I'd have thought he'd be having a seizure or something by now. He can never stay in decent condition for more than 15 minutes."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:11 pm

[@Joy I'm giggling at your post x3]

Jubilee was feeling awkward. She takes her purse and her cell phone from Sam. He's acting weird.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Sadie just rolled her eyes and went back into her room. She started playing with a dusty, light brown quill pen on her desk before dipping it in ink and absentmindedly sketching a picture of a pine tree. She looked out her window, watching a crow fly past. "This is peace." she thought. "No blood, no drama, no idiots clinging to my leg. Just silence. It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:26 pm

[Ikr, he's so awkward!]

"Okay, the cafe it is." he said. Sam took hold of Jubilee's hand and lead her down the stairs, handing her a light jacket. "There's a bit of a draft" he assured. Sam put on his black leather jacket, it complimented his outfit well. He opened the door for Jubilee and closed it behind them "Maids, we shall be back in an hour or two!" he announced, before closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Jubilee puts on her light jacket as she walks outside. The wind was blowing softly. She was holding tightly onto her manga in one hand. Her purse was on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 pm

Sam held her hand and began to walk towards the cafe. "Don't you think it's a nice day, Jubilee? Perfect for kite flying". He realized that Jubilee took long, relaxed strides. Sam struggled, but matched her pace. It was a bit fast for his liking, but he was hungry and he'd do anything to get there quickly. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Jubilee can feel her cheeks getting hot. She was feeling really awkward with Sam acting like this. But it was nice getting to eat some lunch with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 pm

"I heard this is the best cafe in town." he informed. They were almost there, Sam saw a white rose bush along the side of the street. Hmm, that would impress any girl right? Might as well work for Sadie. He ran across the street, almost getting hit by a tow truck. He gracefully plucked the rose, making sure to rip off the thorns. Sam ran back over to Jubilee, "For you". He took her manga and handed her the rose, "Let me hold that". He held her other hand and walked to the entrance of the cafe. "Here we are!" he exclaimed, holding the door out for her. "
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Jubilee was speechless. She smiles softly and took the white rose from Sam. She continues walking with him to the cafe. She walks in as Sam held the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next