Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inner Self ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

It Has Officially Started!
Ok! Here are the characters!
Characterz:
Anyone who wants to join the cast and read the story, click the link in my siggy!

Last edited by eva412 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Austin woke up on his cold solid floor he looked at the time and noticed he was late for school he walked into his wardrobe and grabbed a hollister shirt and American Eagle skinny jeans with old shoes,he grabbed his red book bag and walked to school riding his skateboard down the mountain hills.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Britney
Hmm I thought, I wonder what we are going to be doing at school today! I thought as I was trying to do last minute homework.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Austin fell off his skateboard and cut his jeans ''UGH'' he screamed he grabbed his skateboard and walked down the hill to school with his messy hair and broken skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 pm

~Wait, I thought Britney was 14? Derp
Britney
I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door,
I hope I can run fast enough to get to school
Back to top Go down

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Lucinda

She quietly sat down in her chair. Her violet eyes were still sad looking no matter what. Sighing, Lucinda pulled out a book
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Austin stumbled into the hallways and entered his homeroom class,he dropped his note-book on his desk and earned half an hour detention Mrs.Fliginpiper (LOL) he sighed and put his head in to his arms dreading his life.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Can we all be in the same class?
Britney
I ran into the classroom as fast as I could when the bell rang
Ugh I hope she does not notice I thought
I sa next to a girl and took out my binder.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Grace -

Grace nodded to the principal and walked out to the hallway. She was new to the school but the principal told her where to go to get to the homeroom class. As Grace walks through the halls many people were staring at her but some were just minding their own business.

Grace arrives outside the classroom, she opens the door and a group of people starts staring. She didn't care but had a neutral face with a bit of a frown...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Austin saw a girl come into the class room and took a chair next to her and another girl ''Hey'' Austin said winking at her smiling.

((Hes a flirt :/ ))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I woke up pretty early and got ready in a first-day-of-school dress outfit, and drove to school with my father. He dropped me off.

I can't believe it. mrs. Crazeehehe gave me detention with Mrs. Fliginpiper. Gosh. I heard she's strict. pfft.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Britney
"Oh haii!" I said to the boy,
"I'm Britney, do you know what the teacher is like?" I asked
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:40 pm

"Hi! Sorry to butt in, but, I'm the new girl... oh wait... isn't everyone new? So, I'm Eva... You?"
I asked to the girl and boy..
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Izabella got ready for school and walked out the door. She was feeling pretty excited but not much beacause of their teacher. She walked to school and went to class. She got in her desk. She wondered if today was going to be boring like any other school day, or maybe exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

((Titania your name is Izabel, not Izabella, but if its more comfy, you can))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Grace -

Grace took a seat near a guy [[ Noah. ]] she ignored him and just took out a pen and piece of paper to sketch. Everything was fine until the class started getting really noisy.

Must be originally like this.. Ugh.. She thought with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty

''Oh Hi'' Austin said to the girl who popped in ''The teacher is a physco the kids in her class barely learn anything'' Austin whispered
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Britney
"Oh that sounds wonderful" I said to the boy
"What is your name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

''My name is Austin'' he said in a normal voice he started to tap his pencil and hum one of the songs he was working on yesterday with his guitar.His Emerald green eyes sparkled in the classroom light as he hummed his new song.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Mrs. Crazeehehe was a weird one... ugly much, warts on her legs, but continues to keep them in sight. "Homework for tonight: The hardest math problems... EVER!!!!!!" Oh gosh. I'm scared. Even though this is an Ivy league school, I'm not happy with how hard this is. I head to the next class: Orchestra.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Grace -

"Mhm..." She nodded.

Grace felt that this boy would be a nice friend but she wasn't exactly sure. But the teacher as a psycho? Grace thought who would want to hire a person like them.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

Britney
"Okie, I wonder when class will start." I asked
I took my sketch pad and pencil.
Hmm what should I draw? I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 pm

((ikr Kiyoko but its supposed to be funny!))

I took out my violin and started to make a melody. I was gliding across the strings and so suddenly.

I BLACKED OUT.

Hayden opened her eyes. Where the heck am I? she thought. She left and went to look for a friend. "Hey, Mr awesome. Whats your name? Oh umm, hi, girl standing next to boy." Suddenly, Hayden fainted.

I woke up again in the nurses office. Where am I? Why is this happening to me?

Last edited by eva412 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm

''Well,I am off to singing classes''! Austin said ''Nice meeting you''! he waved and made his way to singing class.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm

[[ Well.. Grace is like that. x3 ]]

Grace -

Graced waved a weak good bye and headed to her art class..

--

Grace looked back down to her sketch pad, she ripped off the piece of paper and started to draw a cute manga girl who felt really bad of herself. Grace rips it off and drops if off the desk but she didn't care. It was just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner Self ~RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Self ~RP~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: