Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inner Self ~RP~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Britney
"Baii!" I said
I looked at my classes list
Hmm, looks like I have art!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh um, hello." A boy walked in. Probably new. Pfft, everyone's new. How can't i get it through my brain? "Why are you looking at me like that?" Well, this is harder than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

(Who are you talking to? o.o)

Austin walked to his desk and pulled out some graph paper and started to make up a song ''hmm'' he said quietly to himself.He made up so lyrics from poems he read.
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Izabel was in art class. She drew a blue flower and nothing else. She just couldn't think of what to draw. Izabel quickly thought of something and drew bubbles. She thought it was pretty lame but she would like to move on to her next class. Her next class was music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

((talking to you, dark moon.))
Well to my surprise, he passed out. whats the deal with all these kids passing out?
Well, I passed out... again. Pfft.

Hayden was looking around, and she walked up to a boy. Red hair, blue eyes, an Abercrombie sweatshirt. "Hi, umm, sup? I'm hayden. I assume your Austin, as it says on your notebook?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Grace -

Grace was sketching a realistic cottage out in a forest, it was perfect but not exactly. The lines weren't perfect..

"Hmph." She grunted, "This isn't my best."

Grace whispers a lot because she isn't very sociable to people but herself.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Britney~
I saw a girl drawing a forest with a cottage in it, she did not seem to want to be bothered.
"Your drawing is really good!" I said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:13 pm

''Oh,Hi Hayden'' Austin said looking up to the girl he smiled kindly and looked back down to his notebook taping his pencil on his desk.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:37 pm

"I think you're my partner for this assignment, soooo lets start, I guess." Hayden spat.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

(You know spat means attitude right?)

Austin looked to the girl in disgust he scooted over and grabbed his book and pencil.''Ugh'' he whispered to himself he kept writing down in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm

((oh no i didn't know i was just trying to find other words))
Hayden got teary.
She fell.

I woke. WHY!???????

Last edited by eva412 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Austin looked at the girl like she was crazy he picked up his book and walked out of the class room with out a hall pass and stood near the lockers.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I was in a hurry. I had to get back to orchestra! Run... RUN LITTLE LEGS! RUN! The bell, of course, rang.

Hayden grabbed her skateboard and glided across the hall, but saw a girl trip. She had a folder and it fell on the floor. All of the papers went flying. Hayden helped the girl pick them up. "Wow! These aren't that bad!" She told the girl, "By the way, I'm Hayden. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 pm

((Eva,you can't just teleport take your time and describe how you came out of the classroom and what you saw. -_-)

Austin heard Hayden and ran into the boys bathroom quickly,he hated that girl with all his guts.She was really weird,if she liked Drama she was CERTAINLY in the wrong classroom,Austin thought to himself agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Grace -

Grace had to go to the wash room immediately. She slowly walked to the teacher in a cool way and asked for the hall pass. She walked out of the classroom and headed to the women's room beside the guy's room..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 am

((Your inner self can be doing something somewhere else but still needs to be in your area.))
((Oh and can you post what you and your inner self look like again? But on this. In a spoiler.))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inner Self ~RP~   Inner Self ~RP~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inner Self ~RP~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Role-Plays-
Jump to: