Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My Internet Pet Peeves...

Go down 
+8
Queen
Oliver
Rufistar
alex
Usui
Silver
Flynn
dewey decimal system
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

My Internet Pet Peeves... Empty
PostSubject: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

When your internet browser is laggy.
When people don't use proper grammar/spelling.
When people type in all caps.
When you post something that took you like 30 minutes to type and they just reply with "K" or "LOL" etc.
When you're looking at a roleplay application or something and the person's character is all perfect.
When people think it's ok to cyber bully because it's over the internet and not real life.
When people pretend to be someone they're not because it's over the internet and not real life.
When people won't stop bothering you and you don't know them.
Ehh I'll think of more later. My brain hurts from a tiring day.):
Yours?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:42 pm

.When people think that you hate them because you play an evil/violent RP character.

. When people change their usernames multiple times a day.

. Grammar Nazis.

. wn ppl use txt tlk wen thers no limit 2 the chrctrs u can typ.

. People who throw temper tantrums when they don't get to be a moderator.

. When people Role-Play Mary-Sues and refuse to admit that their character is overpowered.

. Posting a million smileys in a row Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

. The 1,674,139,000th Mems vs. Nons topic.

. When people repeatedly use the excuse "but im newwww!!!!!" every time they get an infraction.

. Calling someone a cyber bully because they didn't give their art a 10/10.

. When people say they hate something and don't say why.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm

- When people say they are older than they actually are.

- When people make Mary-sues on rp's

- when my browser all of the sudden crashes on me

- People getting all offensive when people don't like their artwork.

- Laughing That face... It just looks weird

- when people say the word "hate" did you know that it means " to physically hurt something/someone or to abuse"

I have more but I'll post them later~
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 pm

When people make Mary sues (omg its so annoying,)
When people say they hate Mary sues yet they're the ones who make them.
When people are just too sensitive.
When people take a hacking thing very seriously and act like something you'd see on CSI.
omg when people take trolling to effing seriously,
When people get butthurt over ratings, like in the posting games or their artwork.
People who write a story when they can't simply write a few sentences.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm

-People who make their rp characters like this-
Personality: Happy, kind, and she can play the flute.
okay
how does that even work
flute playing isn't even a personality
or when they're like this-
Personality: Sabrina is a straight A student but she's really shy and she also likes to have a lot of friends and she is a black belt in karate her parents hate her and love her sister but she is not conceited at all and she gets along perfectly with her sister.
aka personalities that clash
-These weird fads that keep happening
-When people think it's totally okay to bash others because they're anonymous.
-When people report a post without adding a reason for it being reported/people reporting a post when it's completely okay
-Giving inaccurate critique and then the artist accepts it
-"Desu desu kawaii XD wow kawaii!! u r kawaii we are kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii desu"
-People who are like "oh wow you can't do _______ you should just give up." Like how is that encouraging at all and when someone says that to someone, it makes the person who drew something or whatever feel COMPLETELY AWFUL
-"Oh wow that guy is probably some weird 50 year old on fnatage bXDD"
-"I love vocaloid it is my life!!! desu desu kawaii nee"

basically my list there's probably more but i can't think of them at the moment

Last edited by Len on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

I got a few from other people because that bothers us all. Maybe I'm a bit too negative...

Blah:
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:23 pm

i dunno i odnt like it when people act like thei rthe best and veveyrone in real life sucks. i also hate it when people ahte on furry characters and a lot of people i know do this waah i dont like it when people wotns top doing something even though peopel constanlly tell tehme too... and people that wont accept critique and flaws about things and just wehhh

OH! this one's important so i want you all to pay attention ok look i will even use good grammar and spelling. I really don't like how people glorify being extremely emotional and depressed on the internet. I'm kind of this kind of person but I don't think it's a good thing to be! It's really hurt me before! I really dislike how people make this a good thing on the internet when it's not at all. Being sad can be deep and beautiful but it's also very hurtful and clapping and cheering for someone being sad is not good at all!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Oliver wrote:
i dunno i odnt like it when people act like thei rthe best and veveyrone in real life sucks. i also hate it when people ahte on furry characters and a lot of people i know do this waah i dont like it when people wotns top doing something even though peopel constanlly tell tehme too... and people that wont accept critique and flaws about things and just wehhh

OH! this one's important so i want you all to pay attention ok look i will even use good grammar and spelling. I really don't like how people glorify being extremely emotional and depressed on the internet. I'm kind of this kind of person but I don't think it's a good thing to be! It's really hurt me before! I really dislike how people make this a good thing on the internet when it's not at all. Being sad can be deep and beautiful but it's also very hurtful and clapping and cheering for someone being sad is not good at all!

Sometimes I get a bit jealous when 20 people comment on this really good drawing and only 2-5 comment on an average one (also on this other blog) ... ._.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Here's mine.

- Grammar Nazis annoy me.. a lot.

- Mary Sues. [[ This probably or is a hundred percent me but I'm trying to stop it. I just post what comes to mind. Sorry. y^y ]]

- Like Dreamer. I take my whole time to make a post and people just reply with a simple and un-original 'K. or Lol'

- People who takes art or graphics and ripping it off the piece, editing it, then saying 'OMG! I MADE THIS ISN'T IT AMAZING?!'

- People saying you suck just because you posted that or something

- Overreacting.

- People who constantly change usernames every hour or day

- New people who are like 15+ years old and someone greets you nicely. Then them giving you something mean

Not listing all since might upset some users. u.u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 pm

1. Smiley abuse
3. When people get really offended over nothing
4. Hate blogs
5. When people swear in every sentence at least 5 times. Just to look cool

I has more but I can't think of anything that wouldn't offend people
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 pm

~When people make Mary-Sues

~They act better because there older

~Make there RP character over-powered

~When someone controls my character in an RP

~When people have innap pictures when there are younger kids on the forum.

~When people make in front of Vocaloid.

~When people make hate blogs of Fantage Forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Mooaaar.

1. When people judge you just because of what you like
2. When people complain about what people said about their work when they asked for feedback.
3. Arrogance.
4. People who ask where you live ono
5. When people scream "MY {whatever} IS SO AMAAAAAZING I'M THE BEST" when it isn't. Saying "I'M SO PROUD" is fine with me.
6. When people say something just for fun, that could actually hurt someones feelings or scare someone for a moment.
7. When people sarcastically say "You did a nice job"
8. When people brag about themselves
9. People who say no one else is better than them but their stuff isn't good.
10. When people go spazz on you for saying one word they don't like.
11. Usually imaturity
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Mooaaar.

2. When people complain about what people said about their work when they asked for feedback.
3. Arrogance.
5. When people scream "MY {whatever} IS SO AMAAAAAZING I'M THE BEST" when it isn't. Saying "I'M SO PROUD" is fine with me.
6. When people say something just for fun, that could actually hurt someones feelings or scare someone for a moment.
11. Usually imaturity

Hm, number 11 yes. That covers pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Hmm, I really don't have much. I'm not very uptight about the internet, I mean it's the internet. You honestly shouldn't take it as seriously as real life, and if you do or think you should, well you're going to learn soon enough not to.

I hate people who see vocaloid and are like, OMG I LUV IT I RLLY WUNNA SPEEK JAPANESSSSS AND KAWAIIIIIII!!!!!111
Wanting to learn japanese is one thing, but wanting to learn only because of vocaloid is incredibly annoying.
I don't like Mary Sues, no one does. I hate people who go on and on about how terrible mary sues are. (Because most of the time they make mary sue characters themselves, and I'm not exempt from this. ^-^).
I really don't like people who think perfect grammar is everything, it's not, and honestly typing in perfect english limits your style. If u type like this it may be annoying but like lol its not that bad. i type like this the majoryity of the tym and i dont really care.
I don't like people who think they're mature, shoot i'mma just say it. If you think that you're mature you probably aren't.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Mooaaar.

3. Arrogance.
11. Usually imaturity

People judge me all the time, on and off line
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm

oh! I Also really don't like how everyone on The internet Thanks they're super special beings of The earth that are better than everyone else. Its stupid, being antisocial and liking unpopular stuff doesn't make you special!!!! It just makes you a person uu I mean I'm not a social butterfly and I don't like popular things but I'm not stuck up about it I think?? I just let those people be uu
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 am

I'm going to do some more that I forgot.

- Ron/Hermione shippers. I hate that pairing SO MUCH.

- Advertisements.

- When people make 5 topics every time someone gets hacked.

- OMGGZZZ im a kawaii kawaii neko gurlllll desu.

- When people send you 5 PMs about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm

- Chain mails
- Advertisements (depends sometimes though.)
- "You're about to leave this page, are you sure you want to leave?"
- Shock sites (Can't name any, but it's those websites that have those things that "startle you for life")
- When people edit graphics or remove the credit some how and say you made a certain something.
- When your favorite website gets hacked (Happened to me before, I was so upset. :K)
- When you have to wait a certain amount of days to do something on a website.
- When people use a light font when the background is a light color. (Like if someone uses yellow)

I have more I suppose, I don't remember them all at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:29 pm

I forgot some

- those sad animal advertisements
- People who post something that is absolutely not nessacary
- people who download something illegal and post it on YouTube and say it works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Internet Pet Peeves...   My Internet Pet Peeves... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Internet Pet Peeves...
Page 1 of 1