Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]

Go down 
+4
o
i am ugly
alex
milyworld
8 posters
AuthorMessage
milyworld
New Fantagian

[u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Empty
PostSubject: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 pm

I LOVE Fantage ALOT, but there are also some things on Fantage that kinda annoy me (hopefully, they can improve on some of these things):

1. Seeing posers
2. Seeing people say "awesome" alot to get attention
3. Not being able to sit on chairs
4. Getting kicked out
5. Your buddies delete you right after they add you & act like they didn't do anything
6. Seeing non members complain and have "Non vs. Mem tryouts"
7. Seeing people have movie tryouts and not even record the movie
8. Having someome SOMEHOW hack into your account (which gets really annoying
9. Random people asking you to be their "one"
10. Getting banned :/

SO IF ANY OF THESE ALSO ANNOY YOU, PLZ REPLY AND TELL ME WHICH NUMBER! Smile OR YOU CAN TELL ME SOME THINGS THAT ALSO ANNOY YOU!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Wrong section. Moved from fantage screenshots to fantage discussion. Infraction given. Please read the rules before posting!

Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:37 pm

One thing that annoys me is when people say "GET OFF ME I HATE YOU".Seriously,I just find that kind of rude.I mean,really,does it matter if you're on them?Sheesh.
Another thing that really annoys me is when all the members hate the new people for no reason.
Also when you dont have enough ecoins for an item and it ends the last day :[
Anyway,I pretty much agree with all the numbers you said.

Last edited by Mishka on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 pm

2. Omfg its so annoying
Like no one even really cares unless if you are one of those maniacs who wanna be famous.
And the whole "jjjjjj" and "fun" thing annoys me too!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm

my biggest fantage pet peeve is everything (except the fashion show game)

lol especially the girls who stand around in downtown trying to look pretty and get a "one" when theyre like nine years old
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:10 pm

I hate it when people say ''ew nwon get off me'' its like waah o.o
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

A lot of people do the things you have suggested, although it interests me to see "the ones" tryouts.
It shows me how shallow some people can be, half the time the ones that get chosen are the ones that are members, have a high level, and apparently appear pretty in pixels.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 pm

it annoys me when random people add me. It annoys me when premuim memebrs show off how much money they got. It annoys me when nonmembers try to act like members to get atttention. I hate all the babies, too. Last, I hate when boys randomly add me ( and im a non!)
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:25 pm

from #7-- ikr almost every movie tryout is high school drama and people dont bother watching those anymore cuz its like 1 episode and everyone does it! Also whenever im at one the person will be like OH SORRY GTG and they added me, and I log off then I see they're on a diff server, so rude! They should know they need time to make one so they need to plan ahead!
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]   [u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[u]Fantage Pet Peeves[/u]
Page 1 of 1