Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High RP {2nd version}

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
evan
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Keiko -

Idiots.. She mutters to herself and flaps her wings back to her dorm room. Keiko lays on her bed with her arm on her head, it's been a weird hour.. And it really was true.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 am

Aubrie shook her head and decided not to bother the secretary. She'd find out her dorm information later. She walked out of the office and began walking around the school. She dug into her pocket and pulled out her locker information. Aubrie found the locker and put her luggage inside, since she hadn't brought that much and the lockers were pretty big anyways. Actually, everything in this school was big! That must be for the giants, she thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 am

Michelle brushes her tail again, making sure there weren't any split ends. She gets her tail wet a little by using a damp cloth, and brushes it while it's wet.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Alright what should I do next? Hmm. Aubrie continues walking around and exploring the school.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Zsanna went in the hallways of the school. She found an indoor pool, the cafeteria, and some of the classrooms of the school.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Michelle grabs a towel and drys her tail off. She changes into a warm sweater and jeans. She was feeling oddly cold.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Keiko -

Keiko was walking down the hall with many books to hand in to the teachers. She volunteered to help and was now carrying eight textbooks.

So much books.. She sighed and whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Aubrie sees a girl carrying a big stack of books and walks up to her. "H-hello," she said quietly. Aubrie cleared her throat and quickly said, "W-would you like any help?" Oh no. I hope I'm not being a bother...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Keiko -

Keiko puts the books down onto a table; showing the face that looks like two people were merged together.

"Hi." She says, "And sure."

Keiko stretches her arms.

"I have to put these to the library, then get books for some classes." Keiko says smiling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Aubrie picks up 4 books, since there were 8 and smiled back. "Ok, but I don't really know where the library is," she laughed a little. "I'm new here."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Keiko -

"Hehe, I'm a transfer, too." Keiko said picking up the left over text books.

"The principal gave me this map some while ago, maybe it could help." She said picking up the map from the ground, struggling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:31 pm

"Oh, that's helpful! I'm not sure if I have mine or not, actually I don't remember receiving one." Aubrie thought for a moment, then waved it away. "Oh well. Come on, lets go! This school is huge, so it might take us some time to get there."
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Zsanna went in her dorm. She was bored, so she decided to practice doing some of her magic. She made a giant illusion that looked like a giant moutain full of snow.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Keiko -

"Okay I think we turn left, now." Keiko says looking at the map on her left hand which was also carrying parts of the book.

Keiko started turning to her left, she stopped and saw many arrows and directions to places that made it confusing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Jo went to his dorm. Ack, he thought. in the corner, there was a leprechaun picking his nose. In the other corner, there was a big, fat fairy with the tiniest of wings.

Angie was running to her dorm. Jo was leaving his dorm.
"Hey, Josie"
"Sup, Angelo. Ha, I love mixed up names,"
"Me too, little bro."
"How are the kids in the girls dorm?"
"Fine. You?"
"I can say you're lucky. The kids in my dorm STINK. literally."
Angie gasped.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm

"I uh, think we go, that way?" Aubrie pointed right, but really she had no idea where to go. "Umm, well, we can try it right? Whats the worst that could happen?" She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Keiko -

"It's not like we're going to get stuck in a closet?" Keiko laughed nervously.

Keiko walked the direction Aubrie pointed at, Keiko saw fewer arrows and made Keiko feel lost.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm

"How gross were they?" Angie asked her brother.
"Picking noses gross." angie was having trouble breathing.
"I-i-i'll meet you at class, o-o-ok?" Angie ran to the girls bathroom.

"What's her problem?" Jo muttered. he walked to Vice-Principal Johnson's office.
"What can I do for you?" Mr. Johnson asked.
"Well, can I have a dorm change?"
"Are you un-packed yet?"
"Ermm, no."
"Then, what are you looking for in a dorm mate?"
"Someone more like me."
"Ok! we have a room! Go to room 13!"
"i was just in there."
"ok then, room 20. Have a nice day! now, LEAVE!" Vice principal Johnson threw a broom at Jo.
He left quickly. Wow, Jo thought, What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Aubrie laughed. "Yea, who would put us 2 innocent girls in a closet?" Oh, I know, A WACKJOB! Suddenly Aubrie began to get nervous. "I don't really feel good about this..."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Jo walked fastly to his new dorm. It was really nice. His friend Dylan, a kitsune, played soccer with him. all of his new bunkmates were much better. They went back to the room, shirtless.

Angie flew to Jo's new dorm. Her eyes widened. She looked like she was in a trance. All the boys had their shirts off because that were fooling around. They had hot bodies.
Omigosh, she thought. There was a kitsune there. He was blonde. Angie liked him. a lot.
"H-hi-"
"shhh. Let your body talk, not your words. You look nice. By the way, I'm Dylan."
"D-Dyl-lan? N-nice n-name..." Angie stuttered.
"I like you. Can we go out sometime?" Dylan's voice was as smooth as butter. Angie turned a bright red.
"S-sure! hehe! See you there! W-where?"
"How bout The Halobouts? You like that place, right?"
"Y-yes, I do."
"ANGIE!" jo burst in to their coversation. "Stop flirting with my friends!"
"What a coincedence! i said that this morning!" Angie left.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 pm

"Hmm maybe I should meet some people" Zsanna thought. She was searching for friends to find as she was walking down the hallway slowly.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Jo and Angie went into another battle with a sword and stuff. They finally stopped when people were screaming "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"!!!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Aubrie realized there were battle classes, so she went over to her first class to check it out. After she walked in there were weapons lying on a table; each weapon had a name carved into it. "What? This is just... weird..." Aubrie looked on the board. On it, there was written:
Hello, class. I am your teacher. My name is Mr. Wright and I can predict the future. On the table there are weapons with your names on them. Take your weapon and start practicing. I am sorry I could not make it today, I was very busy. NOTE: some weapons are special.... And that was it. "This is crazy." Aubrie muttered to herself but picked up her weapon. It was a knapsack filled with arrows and a bow. "What does he even mean by 'special'?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:46 am

Angie and Jo went to their first class: Superology. Really?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High RP {2nd version}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2