Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mr.Noah
emiko
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Empty
PostSubject: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm

{Apps still open !(: The more people the better.}
Aubrie hears her alarm clock go off but she doesn't want to get up. Then her mom comes in pouring a huge glass of ice water on her, and Aubrie jumps up, running into the bathroom screaming. "COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD!" She grabs a towel as her mom is laughing. "Get ready for school Aubrie," she says. Aubrie hissed under her breath and ate breakfast, did her hair, brushed her teeth, and got dressed. Then she picked up her luggage. "Mom, why do I have to go to a boarding school?" She sighed. "Aubrie, we've been over this already. Trust me, you'll have fun. Now get in the car." "Do you think there will be any other nekos?" She said. She was worried about being the only neko there. "I don't know, Aub. Maybe, maybe not. Oh, we're here. I'll see you in the summer, okay?" "Okay." Aubrey hugged her mom, thinking, I really wish I wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Zsanna has been awake all night doing magic tricks. "So..tired..oh time to get ready for school!" Zsanna got new clothing on, brushed her teeth, packed up, and ate microwaved pancakes. She went on the bus, and got to school. "I feel too tired to be here.." she whispered to herself. "From what I see, there are no other rabbit like creatures like me here."
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

She kept sleeping in her shack as her busted alarm clock rang. "Crap! Im late for school!" She got on her backpack that says Kittys 4 Lyfe (Screw you haters), her comfy jeans, her scratched up backpack, and her homework and textbook. She rushed outside as the Neko Schoolbus 4 pulled up. "Coming!" She talked to her friends about fur cleaning. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Axis was under his covers,he was trying to learn to do Magic.He isn't very good at it though Axis used his speed power to put his clothes on,take a bath etc.He walked down the stair case ''Mornin'' Axis said even though no one was there.Like always,his parents where working.Axis lived in a nice small home but his room is huge.He walked out of his house and walked to school,ignoring the weird stares he recieve from the rotten humans.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

(Just thought I'd let you know a boarding school is a school where you live in dorms and stuff kinda like college o3o)
Aubrie began to wonder who her dorm partner[s] would be. I wonder if there's humans at this school. She shuddered at the thought. Humans! She sat down on the front steps of the school, waiting for other kids to come. I wonder if I'll make any friends here. I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Zsanna sat on the step and calmly said "Hello!" to Aubrie. "I am Zsanna, and I am a rabbit like creature."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 pm

((Dreamer can Aubrie and Axis share dorm? (-: ))

Axis stood in front of the office wondering which person would be his dorm partner.Hope its not someone who's annoying.He paced back in forth ''What if its a hot girl and I keep looking at her''? He thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 pm

"Oh, hi! I'm Aubrie, and I'm a neko," she blushed. "Are you new here, too?"
(@ Neru: Yea, sure :3 )
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yep. I wonder who I will share a dorm with. Who are you going to have one with?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 pm

(Okay)

Axis walked into the office,a lady was staring at him with an unkindly stare ''Um,I was wondering who is my dorm partner''? He said nervously ''Aubrie'' the women said smiling ''Shes outside'' she said pointing to the door.I bowed and scurried outside ''Um,is anyone here named Aubrie?!'' he asked looking around eyeing the two girls talking.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:33 pm

"I don't really know yet," then she stood up and looked at the boy."Yeah, that's me."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Axis mouth flew open 'Uh-Uh Y-your my uh d-dorm partner uh'' he said stuttering completely he blushed and pretended to act cool way to go stupid he thought
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 pm

"Cool, how did you know how she is? I want to see mine."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Aubrie looked down smiling, then picked her head up and brushed her hair out of her face. "Well, um, okay." I cant believe I couldn't find anything else to say. She blushed a bit then looked at her luggage bags. "I'll see you around, I guess," then she sighed. "I should have came earlier to get my stuff unpacked."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Axis smiled kindly ''I'll be up at the dorm bye''! he waved and went inside the school taking the elevator to the 11th floor to their dorm.Axis found out he would be next door from the jocks and sighed ''If I hear one crack,I'll crack'' he said unpacking on his side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:49 pm

"Never mind, I found it. it looks like no one is there anymore, so I will just have to find out later." Zsanna said. Her bags fell, so she had to pick them up. Then she got her dorm room number, went inside, but it felt way different than her home.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 pm

As she arrived at school, she got to her locker and stuffed everything inside. She took out her ponytail and played with her tail. She went to gym and saw a girl and boy fighting. She used her power to get them back togehe.r.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Zsanna got to the school, but she felt very uncomfertable there for some reason.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Aubrie picked up her luggage and nudged Zsanna. "Come on, lets go to the office." She walked inside and asked where her dorm was. The lady replied "The 11th floor." "Okay thank you," she said
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Keiko -

Keiko was walking down the hall to her dorm. She wasn't sure where to go and just stared at the hallway.

Okay, now which dorm?.. She whispers to herself.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

"Lets walk back up, I would love to see your dorm with you" she said. Zsanna grabbed her things and lifted them up as high as she could.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

"Cool, come on!" Aubrie gets on the elevator and pushes in 11. When they arrive at the 11th floor she looks around until she comes to an open room and sees her partner, the boy from before. She motions for Zsanna to come in.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Keiko -

Keiko stares at the empty hall and went back tot he elevator. Keiko was thinking it might be in the 11th floor, she presses the button and waits to get up.

--

Keiko arrives and finds people near a dorm, she walks over to the dorm beside theirs and found her name taped on the front door.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Zsanna came in, and looked suprised. "Wow, this dorm looks really cozy" she said after staring at it . I am going to explore the hallway for a while, and get to know more creatures.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

"Oh, our names are on them," Wow I'm such an idiot. Aubrie moved her door and saw her name and the boy's name taped on it. "His name is Axis," she whispered quietly.
"And yea, it does. It's nice. Later I wanna see your's!" Aubrie walked inside and began unpacking, finishing quickly since she hadn't brung a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next