Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mr.Noah
emiko
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 am

Zsanna's teacher was named "Mrs. Baum", hers was in room 2, on the third floor. "She looks like a witch. I don't get along with witches, but who knows? Maybe she is nice" Zsanna said. She walked in and sat down in her desk.

Last edited by Squirtle on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

Aubrie slowly opened up the door to her homeroom. Ms. White greeted her, and Aubrie noticed she was a fairy. "Good morning," she said. Aubrie made her way to the back of the room and sat down quietly. A fairy? She must be pretty nice. What's after this? Aubrie looked at her schedule. Magic and Powers! Sounds fun. The teacher was Mr. Shift, in room 3, and on the 3rd floor. Shift, hmm. I wonder if he's a shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 am

"Hello class" Zsanna's homeroom teacher said. "Good afternoon Mrs. Baum" the class replied. "Hmm I wonder what is next on the schedual." Zsanna tried to look, but got in trouble since they were already in the middle of class.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 am

Some more kids came pouring in but nobody came next to her. Maybe its because I'm new... Then Ms. White began teaching but Aubrie kind of tuned her out, instead thinking of her next class. Magic and powers sounds fun. I'm dying to try out my power, but I promised mom I would wait until I knew how to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

After an hour of the home room, Zsanna looked at her next class. "Magic and power? That is my next class. I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 am

Finally class was over. Magic and powers! Aubrie began to walk to Mr. Shift's class, and when she got there she quickly chose a seat in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am

When Zsanna got there, she looked around the room. She saw her friend, but wanted to see if she could meet other people too. She sat in the middle of the room. "I wonder what I will learn" she thought
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 am

(since all teachers are NPCs anyone can play them)
When Mr. Shift came into the room he greeted the class and looked around. Then he did a vote asking who had what power. Then he asked, "Telepathy or mind reading?" and Aubrie put her hand up shyly along with a few others.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Zsanna took her books out, and listend to the teaches.After he asked, he introduced himself. "I am Mr. Shift, and this is your magic and power class" he explained to the class. Zsanna felt nearvus.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:55 pm

"Alright, class. Now, partner up with someone who has a different power than you. I want you to talk about your powers, how you feel about them, how you use them, or etc." said Mr. Shift. Oh boy, Aubrie thought. She looked around the room, wondering who her partner should be. Should I just go up and ask someone, or wait until they ask me?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

"Let me see.." Zsanna looked around and saw a few people without partners. Zsanna went up to a man that was tall, skinny, and looked like a yeti. "Can I be your partner? My power is making illusions. what do you have?" She looked at her partner, and he looked kind of nervus. "Whats wrong?" Zsanna asked. "I-I-I just never talked to anyone like a rabbit.." He said. "What?" She stared at him.

Last edited by Squirtle on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Aubrie approached a girl who looked like she didn't have a partner and suddenly girl froze her! "That's my power," the girl said. The class began laughing, and Aubrie just wanted to run away but she was still frozen! Mr. Shift told the girl to unfreeze Aubrie so she did, then began talking to some other girl. Aubrie was humiliated! A ghost girl looked at her and told her she was just one of the popular kids wanting to look cool. Aubrie sat down in her seat and fumbled around with a paperclip she had found inside the desk.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Axis didn't bother to going to school that day.He missed his parents and didn't want to face those annoying bratty kids from the higher grades.Axis was very attractive,but he didn't go after girls who wanted to be popular like from the movies.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm

"What is your power?" Zsanna asked the man.
"I can stretch really far. Yes I know, is totally weird since I look like a tree." He said.

"So, can you show me?" Zsanna asked.

The man stretched so far, it was truley amazing.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Staying invisible, Michelle continues walking down the hallway. She notices other creatures, but she ignores them. Maybe I can take one of their items and hide it...Nah, I gotta find my dorm!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Keiko -

Keiko was at her magic class with Aubrie and Zsanna. She was at her 'evil' character, Keiko didn't want to stand up and just fiddled with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Alex

He finally found his dorm but all he saw was girls no guys at all. Another boarding school going wrong. He moped and then sat at a table he was looking around only girls.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Zsanna and her partner waited for the teacher to talk to the class. Her partner looked like he was still pretty scared. She just face palmed and ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Alex

He looked I guess I will find my home room. He looked at the it "ms. Buam." He headed up found it. Mrs. Buam looked at him like she wanted him to say something. "uh hi, my bus was late and I just got here." he nervously looked around.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Keiko -

Keiko glanced at the guy who just came in. Everyone else was partnered but Keiko, but all she did was fiddle with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Okay class, have you shown your power yet?" The teacher asked. Zsanna just looked around seeing if everyone had a partner.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Alright, if I stay invisible for too long, I'm gonna get sick and throw up. That's happened before. Michelle turns visible, hoping no one saw her do it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Keiko -

"No." She snapped at the teacher, she was still in her 'evil' character/state.

Keiko fiddled with her eraser and threw a piece of paper at the garbage..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Melliedity wakes up. She was new to this school. She didn't have a room-mate. "Oh great. Who's my room-mate?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Zsanna stopped paying attention in class and thought about her dorm. She did not have a roomate yet. she wondered who she would be with and when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next