Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mr.Noah
emiko
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Keiko -

Keiko took a visit to her next door dorm neighbour [[ Axis and Aubrie ]] , she went up to them and introduce herself.

"Hi." She says quite shy with her 'good' character. Keiko wanted to switch to her 'evil' character to be more outgoing and all but it would cause.. trouble.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Zsanna looked at her, and greeted her. "Hi, I am just looking at my friends dorm, I am Zsanna.Zsanna walked off, and she found a small library on the 11th floor. She checked out a book, and explored some more. She found some random rooms, then she got back to her dorm. "Hmm..something is missing from this place.."she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm

((( ASDFGHJKL What did I miss? )))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm

((We are at our dorms and greeting other characters))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

"Hello, I'm Aubrie. Are you new here, too?" She looked at Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Keiko -

"Hi, yeah I'm new here." She says, Keiko moved her brown hair side of her hair and pink side of her hair towards her back.

"I'm transferring schools.. I guess." Keiko had nothing else to say but that.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Zsanna unpacked more and it made her feel more at home. "Soo..Hungry..." she mutterd. she got some carrots and ate them really fast. "I wonder who else I am going to meet".
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

"Oh," Aubrie said. "Excuse my behavior, I'm not quite the talker. But nice meeting you," She blushed a bit, she was kind of nervous talking to Michelle, although she didn't exactly know why. She began to wonder what classes she had and when they were...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 pm

((( My character's name is also Michelle! This is gonna get confusing...)))

Michelle was looking for her dorm. She was on the 11th floor. She didn't wanted to be spotted, so she uses her Invisibility power. She carefully walks down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:41 pm

[[ Aah! Okay, I'll go change it. >u< Didn't look at other's apps, sorry. y_y ]]

[[ Okay edited her name to Keiko. It sounds adorable.. for me. <3~
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Angie opened her wings and flew over to her locker. She spotted two kids. One's name was Liz, the other was name Carter ((NPCs)). They were both night shifters. They were perfect for each other! Angie walked over to Liz and said,"Hey, that kid looks nice! Go talk to him!"
Liz said,"Oh, you think he's nice?" Then, Angie said,"You are the same type!" Liz gave it a try. They didn't look desperate. If one was in love, the other wouldn't. So instead, Angie used a spell. A wave of her finger and they were pinned to liz's locker. Eww, Angie thought.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Zsanna came back to her friends apartment. "Can I barrow you're map? I lost mine and I can't find it".
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

"We have maps?" She looked around for a minute, then saw it in the bottom of her suitcase. "Oh, here it is!" Aubrie handed Zsanna the map.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Mayu decided to go to her dorm. She's staying on the 11th floor, according to her brochure. She opened the door. She was surprised at all the nice faces! A Rabbit-Girl eating carrots, A neko, and a fox. "Hi," Angie said, "Where can I stay?" A Leprechaun named Jady((Npc)) pointed to a top bunk, while eating popcorn and watching a movie. Angie got unpacked and watched the news on her mini-screen. Every bed here has a mini green, because all of the floors over 6 are new, and more high-tech. I feel bad for floors 5 and under, Angie thought.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm

"Oh hello! sure, you can I guess." She looked on the map at the library she was just at, but confusingly, it was not there.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Michelle wasn't really paying to attention to where she was walking, and she bumps into a tall flower pot. "Oops..." She whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Angie saw her sheets-the polka dot ones with the angel wings. They were on the floor!
"Oh babies!" She lunged herself to the ground. Angie looked up. everyone was staring. She soiled her reputation.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm

"I see you like polka dots" Zsanna said. She got out another carrot, and started eating it. She wanted to stop the awkward moment, so she said "I can't wait untill we start our classes tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 pm

"Hmmm, me too. I'm a weirdo... about the sheets." Angie said,"They were the last thing i ever got from my mom, before she passed away." Angie sobbed. She got sooo emotional.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

"Awww everything is okay. Your mother is in a better place now. Actually, when you think about it, she is with you. inside of you," She said as she started hugging her to make her feel better.

((Got to go to sleep, see ya))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

(started without me eh?)
Alex

He was new to this boarding school. His hair was shimmering as he looked at the moonlight. He arrived late hopefully there will be more guys there unlike his last boarding school.

(I edited my app)
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 am

Zsanna looked at the map. "This looks like a pretty big building" she told.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 am

Aubrie felt something in her pocket. She reached in and pulled out her class schedule. "Hmm," she said. "Homeroom starts in a few minutes." She sighed and began to explore the school so it would be easier to find her classes.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 am

"I wonder where my homeroom will be" Zsanna thought. she started exploring too, but it felt complicated for her.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 am

This school is so big. 11 floors! She looked back at her schedule again and saw the teacher's name: Ms. White, room 4, on the second floor. Oh boy. I hope she's nice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next