Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
Mr.Noah
emiko
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Michelle squeezes the paper, and the girls walked down the hallway, laughing. She throws the paper down on the floor, with tears brimming in her eyes. Now their bullying is going towards me!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:14 pm

''Okay,well got to go see ya later Mel'' Axis said giving one more kiss on the cheek to Mel and got up and left he saw a group of girls bullying another Fox/Kitsune he walked towards the group ''Girls,I think its time for you to go to the junior floor thanks'' he said pointing to the stair cases.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Michelle sees the boy again. She blushes, because she was embarrassed of how her tail was. It was still wrapped around her leg.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Melliedity looked in the mirror and turned into fairy-size, which made her fly faster. She floated across the room and straightened her hair in less than a minute. Then, she wore one of those baggy, loose shirts and she put on lightblue shorts that were really short. She put on white stockings with pastel flowers in its design and did her make-up. She put on eyeliner, that made her eyes look a little bigger. Then she put on mascara. Her eyes looked really cute. She looked in the mirror, and saw herself. She looked normal, except that she had fairy wings, a fox tail and fox ears. She looked really cute, and amazingly sweet. Her honey blonde hair looked amazing with its pastel pink streak. When she walked out of her room, boys whistled at her, girls greeted her and asked to be her friend, and some boys stared at her and their jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Axis turned around and saw Mel he almost fell ''Um,hey Mel'' he said smiling acting casual what happened to her? he thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Melliedity paused to take the hair from her bangs out of her eyes and she smiled. "I changed my appaerance, so I wont be picken on anymore." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Axis scoffed ''Your just like those other girls'' Axis said shaking his head and ran towards his room a pool of girls chasing after him he slammed his door and threw his things on the floor angry,furious,enraged.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Melliedity frowned and sat down in the middle of the hall. She sat there for a few minutes and stood up. She walked slowly to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Michelle walks to her dorm, which happens to be next to Axis'. She doesn't know that though. Lots of girls were throwing things and showering her with insults. This is a big bully playground. The insults were mainly about her tail, because she keeps the girls say the world "tail." She gets to her dorm, slams the door, and locks it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Axis was so mad he didn't want to talk to Mel anymore,he would talk to other people who don't care what they think about them.Axis smiled and took off his shirt because it was awfully hot in the building he walked outside his dorm Girls were all winking at him drooling,some even fell.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Michelle sits by her door. She brings her knees up to her chest, and buries her face in them. She cries. She can still hear the insults.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Melliedity ate her breakfast weakly. I did this for survival. I'm not like those other girls. They just go around judging other people. She thought, trying not to cry as boys pushed eachother out of the table to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Axis saw a girl getting picked on ''Come on girls,leave her alone please''? he said and all the girls left but stood by ''Hey,I keep bumping into you'' Axis said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm

"MOVE! I don't want to see your too-fluffy bags stuck to your back!((her wings))" Julia scoffed.
"I hate girls like YOU. You always are snobs and so are your stupid roommates."
"Shut up!" Angie shouted back,"You're the stuck-up snob who can't be seen, you're always trying to push your hair back into the neatest ponytail, and you areaways wearing prada! You act like you and your fluffy ears are the best, but you aren't. And you know that word they say to regular humans? You're a dog, you're a girl, you're THAT!" Angie talked back to her and tried the best she could to stand up to Miss Popular, the dog, Julia Defurro.

Last edited by Mayu on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm

She finished her food and walked out of the cafeteria with boys following her. She saw a girl crying on the hall, surrounded by bullies, and Axis. Without looking at Axis and only looking at the miserable girl, she walked up to her (Heather's character.) and the bullies kept quiet. They didn't say or do anthing. "A-are you alright?" She asked, as the bully girls and lover boys stared at her with a mix of feelings.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Michelle looks up. Her eyes were all red and puffy, and her cheeks were wet with tears. She didn't want to talk. She buries her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Melliedity knew how she felt, so she pat the girl in the back and got on her knees to be able to see her face. "I know how you feel." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Angie punched Julia to the ground. She deserved it.
"And you don't deserve the halo on your head!" Julia coughed.
"And you don't notice that I'm not wearing my halo 'cause you TOOK IT FROM ME!" Angie stepped on Julia and walked to the lunchroom. She instead walked over to her three friends, Axis, Michelle, and Mellie.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Michelle looks up again. She smiles weakly. She looks back at her tail. It was unraveling from being wrapped around her leg.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

"Don't worry. It's only your angel-of-a-friend-literally, Angie!" She REALLY like joking around.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"Lets be friends, and I'll protect you at all costs." She said, looking at Michelle.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm

"I can be at service for needing lifts to classes," Angie joked,"Oh, and bully problems. I just STEPPED on Julia DeFurro! eh?" Angie's encounter with that spoiled pup went well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Axis stared at Mel ''Michelle wanna come to my dorm?You can tell me anything'' Axis said smiling he touched Michelle's hand and smiled nicely.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Angie wanted to take out her bow and arrow and shoot Axis. She was so pudding upset that he says that to every girl except HER. I mean, Angie doesn't even like him!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 pm

((I missed a lot, where are we at?))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}   Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP} - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High, Boarding School for Creatures Only {RP}
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next