Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Membership for Nons

Go down 
+8
o
Abbey
castiel
little_boo
alex
Rufistar
Lord Voldemort
Cefie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Membership for Nons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

Kyary wrote:
Top Poster: Len
Welp, I'm in a writing type mood and thought I'd enter this for the fun of it, But the thing is, I'd rather write about two fruits I love then just one. So, here's my entry!
Apples and oranges are both sweet and delicious fruit that can be found in the finest of restaurants around the world. They are also quite tasty on their own, not needing the embellishment of other ingredient or further cooking. It also should be noted that apples and oranges provide many health benefits to people world-wide, and are key ingredients in major miracle drugs. They also inspire art, fashion, perfume, and other walks of everyday life. Perhaps the most iconic aspect of apples and oranges is the age old question of which fruit is more superior. Though the answers differ, the consensus is that apples and oranges are so different that there is no way to choose. However, in many ways these fruits are similar, but it is their differences that make them unique and iconic.
One example of a major difference between apples and oranges is their origin. Apples are from the Middle East.
Like oranges, apples trees quickly spread all over the world, and especially could be found throughout Europe. By contrast, oranges are believed to have first been grown in Asia. By the 9th century they could be found in the Middle East, and by the 15th century they were in Europe. It wasn't long after that European's like Christopher Columbus spread both orange and apple seeds all over the new world. (Oranges). From there both fruits became the prolific species they are known as today. As you can see, the Apple and the Orange are both amazing types of fruits.

wow this is really good i didn't know you were such a good writer you should win wow
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 am

Kyary wrote:
Cefie wrote:
Hai there, shanaynay.
People, please. I really don't want to know random informational facts about fruits. D;

Well, okay then, little_boo.
Sorry, does my entry still count though? Like, It took me a long time to write up.. and I put a lot of thought into it :c

Of course. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 am

No offense but... Those are merely facts. It doesn't state WHY that is her favorite.

Cefie - I am 3 hours AHEAD of you. So yes, technically it is tomorrow for me, and tomorrow is today. If you get what i'm saying ; )
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 am

Cefie wrote:
Kyary wrote:
Cefie wrote:
Hai there, shanaynay.
People, please. I really don't want to know random informational facts about fruits. D;

Well, okay then, little_boo.
Sorry, does my entry still count though? Like, It took me a long time to write up.. and I put a lot of thought into it :c

Of course. ^^
Yay! I hope I win c: I love fantage~
Of course, normally, I would have bought my self a few game cards.. Well, I guess I can't say normally.. It's just that right now it's a little complicated :/ Like, my family can barely afford food.. We aren't even celebrating christmas this year.. So It would mean alot to me If I won. [Also, In case you're wondering, my fathers friend operates our internet provider, so that's how i'm able to be here..]
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 am

A wrote:
No offense but... Those are merely facts. It doesn't state WHY that is her favorite.

Cefie - I am 3 hours AHEAD of you. So yes, technically it is tomorrow for me, and tomorrow is today. If you get what i'm saying ; )
Well, those facts are there to state why It's my favorite.. so you're wrong..
edit:
also A, I don't think its fair how you think just because its tomorrow for you, means you should win? [Well.. Thats how it sounds to me] Like.. Especially if it's not even tomorrow for the original poster...

Last edited by Kyary on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:44 am

Yeap.
But we're following my time here. xD

What I meant by specific detail was something along the trolling lines of..

Spoiler:

Please don't argue or anything here. It's also getting kind of spammy, posts should be for entries only. Or small questions. :T
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 am

Cefie wrote:
Yeap.
But we're following my time here. xD

What I meant by specific detail was something along the trolling lines of..

Spoiler:

Please don't argue or anything here. It's also getting kind of spammy, posts should be for entries only. Or small questions. :T
Wait? So does that mean my post doesn't count?
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 am

@Cefie
Also, can you go on the forum's chat box so I could talk to you about my entry? So I don't spam this topic..
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 am

ugghhh i just spent forever writing this rlly long post for my entry and it isn't showing up even though i hit post and not preview?? is it okay if i do it tomorrow cuz i gtg to bed and i can't rewrite it now....
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 am

D:
This isn't supposed to be a really...big contest or anything, you all know you can write literally 4 sentences as long as it's entertaining, right?

This contest isn't over for over 18 hours. Of course you can.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am

Okay, I slept and i've woken. Who wins?? Also, how are you going to get proof if they used to be a member or not?? You did say that they couldn't have been a premium member before, so that eliminates Kyrary.. Doesn't it? I have nothing against her, but I just wanna stick to the rules.

Kyary wrote:
Of course, normally, I would have bought my self a few game cards.. Well, I guess I can't say normally.. It's just that right now it's a little complicated :/ Like, my family can barely afford food.. We aren't even celebrating christmas this year.. So It would mean alot to me If I won. [Also, In case you're wondering, my fathers friend operates our internet provider, so that's how i'm able to be here..]

Back to top Go down
little_boo
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah, who wins? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 am

Shes not online at the moment. :p
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:56 am

Top Poster - Christmas Tree
My favorite fruit is a watermelon. The watermelon is a fruit that was originally from Africa.
The watermelon has many jokes with it too, such as 'when do you go at red and stop at green'? The answer is a when you eat a watermelon because you start eating at red and you stop eating at green.
The watermelon's colors are usually red to a pink color, but it can sometimes be orange or yellow. Watermelons can also be green, if it is not ripe.
I love watermelons the best out of all fruits because when I take a bite out of it on a hot Summer day, it seems to cool and refreshen my body. Even the watermelon seeds are fun to play with, because you can spit them out everywhere, like you see in movies. When the watermelon juice drips through your arm, it cools that down too. When I eat a watermelon, it seems to make me happier inside, and more energetic. For me, a watermelon is sweet, and I like the taste of sweetness. When I'm feeling down, I eat a watermelon! (Really, I do.)
Sometimes when I'm cold, I still eat a watermelon, and I get colder. But I don't cry, I laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 pm

*They can't have been a member recently. Like, if they've been a member in the past month or so, then no, but three months back, yes.

I was counting on that I'd meet the person up in Fantage..and maybe view their medals or something. I derno. If it doesn't work, eh. I don't mind anyway.

Well, y'know, if you want me to announce a winner now...

(What does prolific mean? o-o)

Frost. I liked her last few sentences.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

CONGRADULATIONS FROST!!! Very Happy

I liked her explanation of watermelons too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
castiel
Devoted Fantagian
castiel

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:36 pm

A wrote:
Okay, I slept and i've woken. Who wins?? Also, how are you going to get proof if they used to be a member or not?? You did say that they couldn't have been a premium member before, so that eliminates Kyrary.. Doesn't it? I have nothing against her, but I just wanna stick to the rules.

Kyary wrote:

Ive never had a membership before.
Back to top Go down
little_boo
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 pm

but didnt she just post today though?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 pm

My favorite fruit would be the orange. First of all, orange is my favorite color. Oranges aren't too sweet or sour, just in the middle. Plus it's fun to put orange slices into your mouth and have an orange smile! I guess the reason why I picked the orange out of all the fruits in the world is because it's very convenient and multitasking. You could make orange juice, or have a couple of clementines for a snack. After all, who doesn't like oranges : healthy and sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Please stop posting. The contest has ended with the winner being Frost, and it won't be re-opened till Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Serena-xo
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 am

Cefie wrote:
Another one of those free membership contests. Whee.
1-month, with 5,000 ecoins. ^^

You cannot participate if you've been a member recently and/or are one now. I will check.
(And if you don't really care for membership at all, it'd be a good idea to not post, actually.)

Membership shall be given out in the form of a game card code.

All you have to do to win is tell me, in specific detail, what fruit you like most. I'm very biased on this one. It should still be easy.

And to make it a little harder, you have to type out a name of a top poster, too. :3

Ends tomorrow.

My favorite food is.... the apple too Very Happy. Just like the one on your picture C:. As they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. I think the apple is the yummiest fruit i ever tasted Very Happy! I don't care which color it is, red, green or yellow, they're all the same, for me. I remember those days where I went apple picking and then I ate like more than 10 apples that day. I also like apple pie, apple juice, and everything else. Apples not only are yummy but they also remind me of the old days whereas you give a present to the teacher, and it turns out to be an apple Very Happy!! It's like the old times :]. santa Anyways, merry christmas to you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Read my last post. >_>
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Guys, can somebody lock this? This topic is no longer active yet people still continue to post in it. Someone lock please?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm

̉’aith wrote:
Guys, can somebody lock this? This topic is no longer active yet people still continue to post in it. Someone lock please?
That's off-topic, and it isn't your call. The creator of the topic can request it to be locked/deleted, and you can't just waltz in and request it to be locked or something. It's also backseat modding. If you really felt the need to say "This topic is no longer active yet people still continue to post in it," you could have just PM'ed me or another moderator. Infraction given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership for Nons   Membership for Nons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership for Nons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2