Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 MLP RP APPs!

Go down 
+5
emiko
evan
Harry
Rufistar
Cherry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Shmwhere

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Welcome to the MLP RP APPs!
As you can see this is a MLP RP, so ya ;D
Anyways! This RP is not based on the real characters so no AppleJacks or FlutterShys.....

Story!:
Rules! (Read them all! (Short)):

Generator for Picture if you wish
http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

APP
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Cutie Mark:[/b]
[b]Talent:[/b]
[b]Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

People Signed Up:
Kat
Rufi
Rin
DarkManor
"Merry" Mayu
Marshy
Noah
Kiyoko
Winterful
Lin


My APP!
Name: Lavender
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: Flowers
Talent: To care for flowers
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Earth Pony
Personality: Shy, Happy.
Biography: ...
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: My favorite is Fluttershy!


Last edited by ❤Kat on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Name: Elka
Gender:
Cutie Mark: A green leaf
Talent: Caring for plants and gardening. Also loves science.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Pegasus (pegasi are supreme! >:U)
Personality: Curious, and some may call her funny. The kind of pony who can start a conversation effortlessly.
Biography: Elka has just moved to Ponyville, and is kind-of-exited-but-nervous to meet the ponies there. But before that, she was in charge of the community garden at her old town and made sure that all trees were perfect at the Winter-wrap up.
Picture/Description: Here and here.
Anything Else?: She has a pet kingfisher, named Raindrop.

I don't have a favorite pony, but I like Zecora, Tank, and Dash.


Last edited by Rufistar on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 24
Location : with you ;)

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:52 pm

My favorite is Twilight Sparkle...
I watch MLP and I'm proud of it.

Name: Twinkle Toes (She prefers to be called Twinkle)
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: Ballet shoes
Talent: Magic, gymnastics, and dancing.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Energetic, determined, very dramatic, jumpy, excited-easily, a huge extrovert.
Biography: Ever since she was a young pony, Twinkle has been dancing. It doesn't matter where, she just danced. Now that she's in Ponyville, she plans to spread her love of dancing with everyone. Twinkle is a determined pony and doesn't take no for an answer.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She plans to build a gymnasium.


Last edited by Rin on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Shmwhere

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Rin wrote:
My favorite is Twilight Sparkle...
I watch MLP and I'm proud of it.

Name: Twinkle Toes (She prefers to be called Twinkle)
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: Ballet shoes
Talent: Magic, gymnastics, and dancing.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Energetic, determined, very dramatic, jumpy, excited-easily, a huge extrovert.
Biography: Ever since she was a young pony, Twinkle has been dancing. It doesn't matter where, she just danced. Now that she's in Ponyville, she plans to spread her love of dancing with everyone. Twinkle is a determined pony and doesn't take no for an answer.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She plans to build a gymnasium.
Hint Hint Do you have a favorite pony?
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 24
Location : with you ;)

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:02 pm

❤Kat wrote:
Rin wrote:
My favorite is Twilight Sparkle...
I watch MLP and I'm proud of it.

Name: Twinkle Toes (She prefers to be called Twinkle)
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: Ballet shoes
Talent: Magic, gymnastics, and dancing.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Energetic, determined, very dramatic, jumpy, excited-easily, a huge extrovert.
Biography: Ever since she was a young pony, Twinkle has been dancing. It doesn't matter where, she just danced. Now that she's in Ponyville, she plans to spread her love of dancing with everyone. Twinkle is a determined pony and doesn't take no for an answer.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She plans to build a gymnasium.
Hint Hint Do you have a favorite pony?

Yes. I put it in the top of the application.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Name: Sweet Tooth
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: A Pink Candy
Talent: She likes to make candies
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Earth Pony because everyone wants pegasi or unicorns
Personality: A sweet shy and friendly pony. Very calm most of the time, she loves her friends but can be nervous when meeting new ponies due to her slightly timid personality. Somewhat of a Plain Jane, she enjoys the simple stuff in life, nothing too fancy.
Biography: She lived in Pony Ville for her whole life, and works in a candy store. Not the Sugar Cube Corner.
Picture/Description:
Just drew this Today:
Anything Else?: She loves sweets. She also likes pastels, and bows.
Her major dislike is anything bitter.
In pony years she is like 16 years old
I can't decide which pony is the best, maybe Pinkie Pie


Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan


Posts : 5295
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : upstate baby

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Name: Glam
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: A lipstick
Talent: best Hair and makeup ever
Earth Pony (Regular) Pegasus or Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Snobby, but cute.
Biography: She is Rarity's little cousin.
Picture/Description:MLP RP APPs! Screen20
Favorite Pony: Sweetie Bell


Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Shmwhere

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Rin wrote:
❤Kat wrote:
Rin wrote:
My favorite is Twilight Sparkle...
I watch MLP and I'm proud of it.

Name: Twinkle Toes (She prefers to be called Twinkle)
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: Ballet shoes
Talent: Magic, gymnastics, and dancing.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Energetic, determined, very dramatic, jumpy, excited-easily, a huge extrovert.
Biography: Ever since she was a young pony, Twinkle has been dancing. It doesn't matter where, she just danced. Now that she's in Ponyville, she plans to spread her love of dancing with everyone. Twinkle is a determined pony and doesn't take no for an answer.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: She plans to build a gymnasium.
Hint Hint Do you have a favorite pony?

Yes. I put it in the top of the application.

I feel so dumb X)
Everyone is accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 109
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Name: Deili Pizzaz
Gender: Girl
Cutie Mark: Pizza
Talent: She is the BEST pizza maker in Ponyville... and Equestria.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Pegasus.
Personality: Adventorous, bubbly, can get overwelmed like Pinkie Pie.
Biography: When she was just a small colt, she knew how to add pepporoni to pizza.
Picture/Description: MLP RP APPs! Images10
Anything Else?: Nope.


APPLEJACK


Last edited by ☆Marshy ★ on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 26
Location : New York

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Name:Twinkie Blue
Gender:Female
Cutie Mark:Wave
Talent:Can control water waves,speak to animals
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn:Pegasus
Personality:Nice,Sweet,Curious kinda girl.
Biography:Later
Picture/Description:MLP RP APPs! My_lit10
Anything Else?:
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen


Posts : 4500
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 22
Location : nowhereland

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 pm

This seems cute. :3 My favorite pony is FlutterShy or Starlight. :)

Name: Aquatic - Jewel
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: A water heart
Talent: Swimming, and pretty much anything that deals with water
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Unicorn
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Curious, Sweet, Outgoing, Clumsy, sometimes an airhead and over excited. She can also be very demanding, impatient, mean, easily angered, when someone does a mistake.
Biography: Aquatic - Jewel was born near the sea. When she was a kid she loved to play with the sea ponies and other unicorns. Sometimes her appearance can trick people in thinking she's a calm and well behaved child, but she's not. She's curious, outgoing, and can be very clumsy. She also can be very demanding, impatient, mean, impolite, and pretty much the opposite of herself when someone does a mistake. Most people call her a 'spartan' educator.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Anything Else?: Nope!


Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver


Posts : 4143
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 23
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Name: Cinnamon spice
Gender: female
Cutie Mark: cinnamon stick
Talent: spice maker
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Pegasus
Personality: sweet, simple, easy-going
Biography: In her old town she loved making some pie any day anytime, when it came to spicing things up everyone came to her. Sweet spices are her favorite any day any kind. She can make pepper in about 2 or 3 minutes.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
MLP RP APPs! Mlp10
Anything Else?: Rainbow dash is my favorite!



Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose


Posts : 8311
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 21
Location : District 12

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Name: Sithira
Gender: Female
Cutie Mark: A white heart with different smaller hearts next to it, all of different pastel colors.
Talent: Creating love.
Earth Pony (Regular), Pegasus, Unicorn: Pegasus.
Personality: She's super, super shy, but she is completely cute and adorable when she opens up.
Biography: She is one of the youngest ponies/pegasusses/unicorns in Ponyville, and she lives to learn.
Picture/Description: She has dark brown hair and curious lightblue eyes. She has a pastel lavender skin tone and her hair is straight, and its so long that sometimes when she walks, she steps on it.
Anything Else?:


My favourite pony is AppleJack.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 23
Location : Shmwhere

MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Okie everyone! We are staring it tomorrow so finish up your apps!
Everyone is accepted, so I updated the list.
Also my app is now up there!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content





MLP RP APPs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP RP APPs!   MLP RP APPs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
MLP RP APPs!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» End (RP APPS!)
» Why Me - [RP APPS]
» RP: One of The Five [APPS]
» "The Other Me" {RP~APPS}
» This is the End - RP APPS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Applications-
Jump to: