Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Regular Day 12/4/12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

A Regular Day 12/4/12 Empty
PostSubject: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:38 pm

My day was ok (NOT). Kids at my school normallly say stupid stuff to me like "I have lizard skin" or "I'm fat" of something like that. I got into a fight with a boy who shoved me because I got in front of him. He walked outside of the line! I cussed him out, and he called me a monkey. I almost cried. I usually sit a a table by myself at school, because one day a boy gave me a bottle of milk and it had a cheeto in it. People steal my food of my plate, too. When i walked to a table, A boy who is 3 TIMES MY SIZE says "do I want my lobster tail" or "do I want my baked chicken" as a fat joke. No one wants to be by me because I have a skin condition called Eczema. my skin is dry and ichy all the time. People call me itchy, snake skin, and alligator. I hate it SO BAD, but I can't fight back. I'm close to failing two of my classes, and If i suspened from school, I'll repeat the 9th grade. I don't know what to do! Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid Sad
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:35 am

You're in 9th grade??
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:48 am

^ doesn't really matter.....

I real sorry for you. Kids can be rotten but just ignore them and go to your happy place or tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am

Why don't you just stand up for yourself? Like say "Stop it!" don't start fighting, but just say plain old 'no'. But I feel bad for you. Tell them you don't like it, and that it is bullying. Because some people bully and don't even know they are doing it. I hope you don't reapete the 9th grade! Try your hardest.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:48 am

Christmas Tree wrote:
Why don't you just stand up for yourself? Like say "Stop it!" don't start fighting, but just say plain old 'no'. But I feel bad for you. Tell them you don't like it, and that it is bullying. Because some people bully and don't even know they are doing it. I hope you don't reapete the 9th grade! Try your hardest.

I get angry easily. I say stupid stuff when i am mad. No one takes me seriously.
Back to top Go down
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 am

Tell a teacher and if they call you a snitch just ignore it. They are talking about you because they are unhappy with themselves and talk about you just to make there selves happy. To the boy who got out of the line stand up and take charge boys shouldn't be putting the hands on girls then tell. My mom has eczema and i have non severe eczema and to the cheeto boy that thinks its very funny go up to him and drop or set the milk back on the tray. And the boy about the chicken ask him you hungry much? and eat it in front of his face just find simple things you can do about it. And its no reason to fail just pay attention and study and take notes because if you do can can get spoiled. I get angry everybody does just count to ten and breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day 12/4/12   A Regular Day 12/4/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Regular Day 12/4/12
Page 1 of 1