Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

regular show and inappropitatenss

Go down 
+13
FrEeWiErD
Charmed
MsJoyMaeda
Forever Forgotten
Gabriella
Makkine
Oliver
~fashionistaguru~httie
xXlexiXx
Relora
RadioGummie
Nakira
nymphie
17 posters
AuthorMessage
nymphie
Passionate Fantagian
nymphie

regular show and inappropitatenss Empty
PostSubject: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 pm

i kind of want to tell you about regular show.if you watch CN (cartoon network) than you know its about best friends Mordecai and Rigby . who turn every day situations into awkward things. i.e setting up chairs. This is what bugs me.it is a show for like the 8-12 year old demographic .you know what they make the most inappropriate behavior. the ONLY female character is seen as an idiot who dresses in revealing attire which makes the bird mordecai start to drool and what not.another reason i hate it is they are just out and out immature all they do is Y-EA -AAH which is pretty darn idiotic.

Not to mention Benson their unfair boss who pays two 23 year old's 50$ a month now do the math thats 600$ a year and lets say they work they are there for 6 years (apparently, they have no college plans) 28800 for 7 years don't you find it a bit unfair?it is an annoying show.it is my least favorite way to go cartoon network thanks for another horrid show!
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Regular show is okay. I really like the idea of it, making something entertaining out of something so mundane. I haven't watched much of it, but from what I can tell the female character (don't know her name OTL) isn't that dumb. I mean, if every female character was the same smart girl then it'd be boring. We need Princess Bubblegums and Lumpy Space Princesses, variety is good. Anyhoo, I think that the whole pay thing is a tad trivial. Sure, Regular Show isn't nearly as good as Adventure Time (in my opinion) but it's not horrible.

That's my humble opinion. And yeah, some of the dialogue can be kind of inappropriate for young kids~ (like 7 or 8 ). ^_^
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 am

I like the regular show.. I dunno the female you guys are talking about but I watched an episode with a magic piano, It was funny xP

& Nakira I love princess bubblegum and LSP Very Happy
But I love the character of marceline (the "sexy vampire lady") I thought that was really funny but My cousin who is like 6 watches that And I was thinking "Is that appropriate?" It was reallly funny though. I have mixed feelings about that. But songs are used in commercials saying "Whos that lady? Seeeexy laddyyyyy" Soooo i guess maybe its okay? @.@

Sorry i know this is about the regular show but I saw LSP and Princess bubble gum and my mind instantly screams "WHAT TIME IS IT?" and i said "ADVENTURE TIMEEE!" *hand motion of putting the sword through the letters of the title* Razz
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Though i have not whatched it (it sounded soooooooooooo annoying) if what you say is correct,Harry potter,Than it agree with you i am just gunna have to trust u on this one.
Back to top Go down
xXlexiXx
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

i AGREE this behavor from 23 year olds? my 20 year old brother is more mature! i think the girls name is margret or something its SO wrong! she wears belly button shirts and whatnot its HORRID!
Back to top Go down
~fashionistaguru~httie
Junior Fantagian
~fashionistaguru~httie

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:23 pm

I've only seen tiny clips of it 'but I don't dare watch it because Im afraid my head will explode from stupidty showing on the Tv screen.The show is soooo immature and kinda inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Nakira wrote:
Regular show is okay. I really like the idea of it, making something entertaining out of something so mundane. I haven't watched much of it, but from what I can tell the female character (don't know her name OTL) isn't that dumb. I mean, if every female character was the same smart girl then it'd be boring. We need Princess Bubblegums and Lumpy Space Princesses, variety is good. Anyhoo, I think that the whole pay thing is a tad trivial. Sure, Regular Show isn't nearly as good as Adventure Time (in my opinion) but it's not horrible.

That's my humble opinion. And yeah, some of the dialogue can be kind of inappropriate for young kids~ (like 7 or 8 ). ^_^

ADVENTURE TIME! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:20 pm

Nakira wrote:

I like how everyone is focusing on your Adventure Time comments and not the part of your post that actually focused on the topic. XD. Even though Adventure Time is THE BEST SHOW EVER.

As for Regular show, I haven't watched it, so I can't really say. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:27 pm

some of the stuff is a little inappropriate.but regular show isnt horrible! its really funny
Back to top Go down
Forever Forgotten
Senior Fantagian
Forever Forgotten

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 pm

It sounds like a bad show. However, I don't usually watch cartoon network so idk what it's like and have never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
RadioGummie
Dedicated Fantagian
RadioGummie

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Well, agdoll, There's two sides to a story(;
you should go and look at a clip on youtube or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9xgq58OkV4
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm NEVER gonna watch it! Never! Two Reason why:

Reason 1
Spoiler:

Reason 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Forever Forgotten wrote:
It sounds like a bad show. However, I don't usually watch cartoon network so idk what it's like and have never heard of it.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 am

Trust me ppl who havent watched it.ITS HIRRIFIC.Terrible..And kinda inapropriate.
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:18 am

Regular Show, in my opinion is COMPLETE CRA RUBBISH, 'Tis very innapropriate and rude, and it's not even funny.
Adventure Time, I think has a little more meaning to it, but still kinda stupid too.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:34 am

You have a good point Nymphie but the television ratings are in place for a reason (PG).

It's not so much as kids getting the wrong message is the parents being wayy too uninvolved and I just LOVE how the same people who spend all their time texting and smoking while their kids are looking at 'inappropriate' stuff are the same ones who complain about other people not raising their kids right.
Back to top Go down
haylieann
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

People! I mean come on regular show is like the funniest show i ever watch other than adventure time!its pretty cool to see two 23 yr. old guys name mordecai and rigby act totally different! I know that this show is pretty stupid but its an entertaining kind of stupid! XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm

It's funny, it's just that you most likely have a bad sense of humor. The reason its stupid is to be funny. I like it. It's awesome to me. :33
Back to top Go down
haylieann
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
DariaMorgendorfferâ„¢
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 am

Coming from a 15 year old girls opinion, Regular Show is a really good show for me to watch, its more laid back and funny. I do agree that its edgier and more mature than the average kids programming(,but its not as bad as the other shows and things and out of the television set. I think their rating should be TV:PG, L. Overall I really love it, its fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regular show and inappropitatenss   regular show and inappropitatenss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regular show and inappropitatenss
Page 1 of 1