Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


 

 Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Here it is: http://sta.sh/032iz5447r7

I'm kind of proud of it, but still looking for tips. I used Muro, as you can see. It is still a work in progress.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Its so cute. However the body looks kinda off but omg its adorable
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki


Posts : 2303
Join date : 2012-05-09
Location : Ah...

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am

Oh my gosh, teach me! I can't draw as nice as you. Can't wait to see it when it's done!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Its so cute. However the body looks kinda off but omg its adorable

Thanks, and what do you mean, by the body being off?
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 23
Location : in bed sleeping

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I think it looks perfect! Better than I could ever do. ^.^
Back to top Go down
alex
Moderator
Moderator
alex


Posts : 23507
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 24
Location : google maps

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

I like that! I think the fire is a little blocky. It doesn't flow that much (if you get what i'm saying?? ubu).
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Len wrote:
I like that! I think the fire is a little blocky. It doesn't flow that much (if you get what i'm saying?? ubu).
yeah the fire is really stiff and it isn't showing movement. but wow you're good at drawing ponies hehe!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 pm

hop wrote:
Len wrote:
I like that! I think the fire is a little blocky. It doesn't flow that much (if you get what i'm saying?? ubu).
yeah the fire is really stiff and it isn't showing movement. but wow you're good at drawing ponies hehe!

Yea I know. The fire is just a sketchy blob I haven't gotten around to editing yet, but thanks for the feedback! I might have left it like that out of not wanting to sketch it again...
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian



Posts : 4270
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 23

Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

Rufistar wrote:
hop wrote:
Len wrote:
I like that! I think the fire is a little blocky. It doesn't flow that much (if you get what i'm saying?? ubu).
yeah the fire is really stiff and it isn't showing movement. but wow you're good at drawing ponies hehe!

Yea I know. The fire is just a sketchy blob I haven't gotten around to editing yet, but thanks for the feedback! I might have left it like that out of not wanting to sketch it again...
haha yep. if u finish the drawing, i would love to see it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)   Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Icy Day (Drawing + looking for tips)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Drawing Tips !!!
» Drawing tips for anime characters?
» Fantage anime drawing request or just drawing requests
» Tips?
» Tips On Shading? :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Artwork-
Jump to: