Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]

Go down 
+4
Flynn
aimi
evan
Primrose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Hermione -

Hermione just stared at Sofia with a blank, confused, and sad face. She stood up and looked at her, Hermione turned to another direction and got ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm

"Wait!" Sofia said. "Why are you so scared?" She asked. "I'm not going to harm you!" She said. Is it because of my ugly raggedy clothes, or because I was thrown into jail? She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:36 pm

"Maybe I should start looking at what's going on in the 'real world'" Andrew thought, picking up a newspaper. "Let's see... Sofia Hopelyn, 13, broke out of jail this morning. Weird." he read out loud. "God, the real world is violent. She's not much older than I am, and probably a lot more 'normal.'"
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:37 pm

Judith just kept staring. She was shy to actually show her face, because people freak out over them. "Maybe I should get a real life. All I do is spy on people, stay near the shore, and more spying" Then she noticed Andrew was playing Dungeons & Dragons. "I love Dungeons & Dragons! Maybe I should say hi..But maybe not. He might be scared."
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Andrew put down the newspaper, groaning. "Not only is the real world dull, it's violent and disgusting." He pulled out his D&D books again. "Forget about the real world."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Hermione -

Hermione froze and looked back at Sofia, she was panting with fear and nervousness but was silent since she was mute. Hermione scooched to the other end of the church bench and curled up onto a ball; starting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Sofia gave Hermione a warm smile and hugged her gently, gently enough to keep her sleeping. Sofia laid her back on the bench and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 pm

"Until something interesting happens out there, I'm not having anything to do with these people." Andrew thought, rolling dice on his desk. "I'll want to put a high roll in Strength, if I'm going to be a Fighter..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 pm

Sofia felt as if she was about to sleep. She blinked a few times and looked around. She sighed and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Hermione -

Hermione felt Sofia's warm hand. She fell fast asleep; dreaming about her when she was happy, Hermione was crying happy tears falling down onto her blonde hair in real life and had a smile on her face. Thought she had forgotten it's just a dream..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Sofia woke up and saw Hermione crying, but she noticed, by the smile on Hermione's face, those were happy tears. Sofia smiled and took a stick and wrote something in some sand surrounding the bench.

Happy dreams, huh? I really wish life was that pleasant.

-Sofia Hopelyn

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Hermione -

Hermione slowly opened her eyes, she blinked a few times and stared at Sofia; thinking of her made her think of her spirit guide. But they got separated somehow and she hopes she'll see her again.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Sofia woke up and looked at Hermione. She used her foot to distort the message she wrote. "Do you want to go.. Somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Hermione -

Hermione didn't notice Sofia's message, she shrugged and looked around. She didn't really have anywhere to go since well.. she was homeless really.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

"Oh.. You're mute?" She asked, smiling at her. "Well, thats alright." She said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Hermione -

Hermione's blank and sad face turned into a small smile. Hermione dusted her dirty, ripped, and filthy clothes so it wouldn't make her sneeze and get sicker.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"Hello" Judith said as quickly has she could. She waited for a reply, when she suddenly felt weird. She has not had much connection between the alive and spirits.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm

(((Where are we?)))

Even as spirit, I'm still cold Lara tried to find her way off the mountain and hoped that it would be warmer soon.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:38 am

Andrew looked up suddenly. "What the heck." he mouthed, looking at Judith. "I knew I was weird, but this is.... unbelievable." Andrew blinked, trying to get a better look at her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 pm

"What's your name?" She asked. She smiled at Hermione. "We'll leave when you want, only if you want though."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Hermione -

Hermione looked around for paper but found none, she sighed and looked down then found an idea.. She mouthed it.

Her..Mi..On..E she mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:49 am

Andrew adjusted his glasses, turning back to his game. "I could've sworn something was in my window..." he thought, rolling dice.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 am

Carrie got up after her frolic and went to her cloud.

((Yes, she lives in a cloud.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 am

(( Carrie is a spirit, right? Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for her to live in a cloud))

Andrew closed the book and put his dice away. "What was that ghost girl doing in my window, anyway?" He thought. "I know I'm weird and imagine things sometimes, but this is just crazy."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 am

((carrie is certainly a spirit.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]   Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imaginary Friend [[ RP ]]
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next