Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:59 am

Sakura woke up, laying down on the shore of a tiny island, next to her twin sister who was still unconscious. She coughed really badly and stood up. She looked at the beautiful tropical sea and white sand. There was a rainforest in the middle of the island, there were mountains and waterfalls. She was amazed. She coughed some more and then her feet shook a little. Woah. She thought, ignoring how ill she was. She sighed and looked at her sister. "A-athira?" She stuttered, trembling. "Are you alive?" She asked, taking her by the shoulder and shook her gently. Athira took a deep gasp for air and her eyes opened. "Of course, duh!" She said, after coughing a little.

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am

Joy woke up on pure white sand,she coughed up some damp sand and looked at her surroundings ''Where am i''? Joy asked looking around the island.It looked like a Summer Wonderland.Joy's stomach had a knot and she didn't feel comfortable on this island.She felt like something unexpected was gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:34 am

Sakura coughed, and helped Athira up. She saw more islands, of all different sizes and some rocks on the sea, a few rocky islands with rocks that were silver, white, black, reddish and other colors. She saw a bigger island in the middle of them all and an island with another girl. (Joy.) "Hey!" Sakura said, and Athira looked at her. Athira saw Joy too. "Hey, you! Were you the one who put us here?" Athira yelled rudely, and both coughed. Sakura felt a terrible feeling in her stomach. "Can you get here, please? I'm really sick." She said.

((Sakura and Athira are twins, for those who didn't know.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 am

Yumi wakes up, coughing violently. She was feeling really ill. She retches, and then pukes. She moves away from the vomit, trying not to inhale the smell of it. She moans, not wanting to puke some more.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am

Joy got up and glared ''WHY WOULD I PUT MYSELF STRANDED ON AN ISLAND''!!?!? Joy said loudly ''I HAVE A LIFE'' Joy said.She decided those were the ones she will gladly ignore.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

Alice woke up.
Where am I? She wondered.
She saw some people yelling.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:25 am

Sakura wanted to slap Athira. "I'm sorry, that's my twin sister. Ignore her, please." She said, wanting to cry. There were poisonous mushrooms growing on her throat and she could barely breathe. "Please help us, we don't want to die!" She coughed and collapsed on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am

Joy hurried over to to the girl who fell.''Whats growing on your throat''? Joy asked.The thought finally came to her,she knew Water kills Mushrooms.P7 water and Joy drinks that since she was half deaf,Joy grabbed the water from her bag and poured it down her throat.Then wiping her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 am

Yumi retches again, but nothing comes out. She wanted to cry and scream for help. She doesn't understand why she's feeling really ill.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 am

Sakura felt something in her throat.. The mushrooms were diluting, one by one, but then it stopped. Three more appeared. "No-- Water, no, coconut.. Milk!" She managed to yell out, and coughed.

Athira looked at Joy. "I think she means that coconut milk is better." She said, coughing. "You have to learn to speak, Sakura," She paused, and coughed. "I'm not going to be next to you to translate your blabbering forever." She said, she coughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:37 am

Alice walked over to a coconut tree and saw some coconuts,
Time to make some food She thought
She grabbed some coconuts, made a fire a cooked up the meat, and dranked the milk. That feels so good for my throat She thought Now about these clothes.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 am

Tiffany woke up on the sand. How did I get here? Where am I? Tiffany saw some people and decided to talk to them. "Uh.. Hi.."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 am

Athira looked at Alice and frowned. "Wow, talking about lazy." She said, picking up a coconut, breaking it in half and pouring the liquid into Sakura's mouth.

Sakura felt something refreshing in her throat. She started to swallow and she could breathe again. However, she was still poisoned, but much better. "Thanks.. A-athira?" She said, a little surprised it had been her twin sister who had helped her. Sakura stood up and saw another girl, Tiffany. "Oh, hi, I'm Sakura and thats Athira, we're twins.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 am

Alice looked at the girl who said something about being lazy.
"I'm not lazy!" she yelled!
At least I'm doing something Alice thought
She went into the jungle to look for things for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys! But I have a question. Why are we stranded in this island?" Tiffany wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

Athira frowned. "Really?" She asked, following after Alice.

Sakura shrugged. "I don't know," She said, silently. "Are you poisoned too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am

"I'm not sure if.. I'm probably not." Tiffany was unsure but she decided she was not poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 pm

"Well, I think most of us are, and if you're not, I recommend you to stay away, because you could get poisoned too." She said, and coughed a little. "There are many islands near here, do you want to switch later, or should we stay here?" She asked. The island was a tropical paradise.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

"Uhm okay" Tiffany backed away and went to get food. She was getting hungry.
I'll just get coconuts. she coughed and started picking coconuts.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Yumi gets up on her own two feet. Her legs were a little shaky, but she was able to take a few steps before she collapsed back down. She gets back up for a second time. Maybe I can climb a tree... or something. She tries to climb up the nearest tree, but she keeps slipping down. Grr.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Sakura sighed and sat down on the white sand. How do I find the cure for this poison? She asked. Coconut = Poison half gone. Then it must be coconut + ??? = Poison fully gone!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Yumi tries to climb the tree again, but she keeps slipping. Grr. I'm never gonna figure out if other people are here! She picks a nearby coconut and throws it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Sakura saw a coconut fall infront of her, it disrupted her thinking. "Who threw that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Yumi kicks another coconut with her foot. This was not like her at all- getting angry over a little thing.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Sakura went towards where the coconut came from. She saw Yumi. "Oh, hi," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]   Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living In A Nightmare [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next