Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Mr.Noah
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome one and all to our nice role play. If you want to join and this already started you still can.

If you have any questions, PM me! ^^

Thank you ~

Rules -

- Follow the normal forum rules
- Include the other role players
- Your character can't be all perfect
- You cannot control other people's character unless you have the proof of permission
- Give the other player a chance when your fighting or something

--

Genevieve -

Genevieve was walking down the street at sunset where crystals are not sensitive for her once two week stroll. She was waving her cane a little on the front, she had a bandage over her left eye because it.. it was took away when she received her powers. Genevieve was feeling bad but had to at least do something.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Collen was on his stair case when he saw a girl walk past him ''what happened to her'' he whispered eying the girl walking past his front yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Aiko was on the darkly lit streets, turning around the corner. She fiddled around with her pigtails.
((BIRTHSTONES YEEEEEESH))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The young boy sat in the streets. His white hair looked unruly as ever, and his almost red eyes tired and dead. A girl walked through the streets, long pigtails and wide eyes. He stared at her. He looked almost homeless, dirty and ruined.
"Hey." He said, as sudden as death. He looked straight at the girl, but he wasn't sure if she had heard.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Aiko hear a little voice.
"Oh hello." Her blue eyes starred at him. Observing, this guy was in horrible condition, like a hobo. It was freaking her out. Maybe he was a coal or something...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve spot two people [[ Oliver and Clock. ]] about a few meters from her. She wanted to try to socialize for the first time but was hard for her since they were far.

I can never be friends since I'm a weird person, am I? She said frowning and almost crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm

((AHH MAN I GTG D:))
Aiko didn't notice the girl behind her. She was just concentrating on the boy mostly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:23 pm

"Listen. Listen to me, pretty." His gaze was strong and impossible to take your eyes off to, if yours moved, his moved, their colour didn't help either.
"Wanna help me get rid of all evil?" He said it in a calm voice, no trace of anything but bored. "You and me, we'll be heroes. Come on.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"Hmm evil? I'd like to but I'm too fragile." Her expression was blank. This guy is crazier than a loon. Evil can;t be stopped easily, and I'm too delicate.

((Leaving now ;w;
Be back in somewhat of 2 stupid hours ))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm

((( Oh yay! It started! )))

Timothy was away from the other coals and crystals, not seeing anyone one else in sight- or at least he thought so. He was leaning against a tree, facing in a direction that was just a endless field. He takes off his eyepatch, revealing his dark blue eye he always covered up.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve walked and walked but her right eye started to hurt, she laid down on the cold cement sidewalk and rested. Genevieve didn't mind it as much but also felt she was going to be stepped on. She couldn't catch up to the two people, anyway, so she just gave up..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Addison looked up from her book. She sees people. Are they people, though?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:38 pm

"Delicate, huh? Our fight for our evil needs delicate people.." He stopped for a moment. "Let me take your hand." He just grabbed it, not bothering for her answer. Touching it in all areas and a heavy sigh, he grinned. "Yeah, delicate indeed.. You'd be a good speaker, you know. Delicate speakers are the best kind." He chuckled, it was soft and a bit dark.
"Come on... Please.."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Timothy leans his head back, and looks up at the sky. He fiddles around with his eyepatch. When he is around other people, he covers up his blue eye with it, but now he sees no one. He closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Addison sees a boy with an eyepatch. She walks up to him. "hello."She says,"I'm addison, but you can call me addy. Whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve closes her eyes, she starts sleeping and letting everything wrong out of her for just a few minutes. Like meeting the two people [[ Oliver and Clock. ]] , her eye, her cane she has to use, and most especially her life. Genevieve sleeps on the cold cement sidewalk for some time forgetting she was already dirty.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Timothy hears a voice. He opens his eyes and sees a girl. He realized he didn't have his eyepatch on. He doesn't speak. It's rare for him to talk, but there are some moments where he is able to speak. He just looks at his eyepatch and continues fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"Er, is there anything I can do for you... Timothy?" Addy asked
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm

"You're not going to answer? Hah, fine. I'll get other recruits." He let her hand go, but kept looking at her, rather intently, as well.
A lovely blonde haired girl with an eyepatch was nearby. She looked fragile as well, a good speaker...
"Hey." He looked straight at the blonde girl. When he looked at you, you noticed. His eyes were sharp and strong, and caught your attention, their almost red shade haunting.
"Blondie."
((the girl is kiyoko))

Last edited by Oliver on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

((Wait meh?))
"oh ummm, hello." Addy whispered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

How does she know my name? Timothy was shocked. How does she know my name!? He puts the eyepatch on, covering his blue eye.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 pm

"Well, I don't know. Maybe check your pudding ming for new messages? Like mine?" Addy sent him a mind message. Just to mess him up. To get him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 pm

eva412 wrote:
((Wait meh?))
"oh ummm, hello." Addy whispered.
((its kiyoko, not you uu))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

((o ok but mine is blonde too.))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm

eva412 wrote:
((o ok but mine is blonde too.))
((i said she was missing an eye. uvu its fine, though))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next