Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Mr.Noah
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve was on the sidewalk covering her left empty eye she was panting and pain. She was also crying so it made it worst.

"H-H-Help..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Mikomi sits on the stack of hay and looked on the mirror on sale on the market. Her round, big glasses were slightly cracked and her dress had dirt and holes. She hated being coal.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"Well to be honest I don't care, your not part of my life. I mean like you should have a better life." Her tone softened a slighter bit as she looked down. Pausing for a moment, she fumbled.
"But that doesn't mean that you and you kind are equal to us crystals."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

((SOMEONE NOTICE ME PLEASE))
She could see two of them seemed to be arguing and another was on the ground. She walked up to the person (Kiyoko) and whispered. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

"Are you serious?" He said it in a very mocking tone, ignoring Genevieve completely. "Because we don't have magical talents, or are gorgeous beauties or something, we don't deserve equal rights?" He was getting really mad and honestly gaining quite an audience. Some people cheered, others booed when he talked. "Really? You know why coals are so mean? Because crystals FORCE us to be like this! They put is in a mine when we're like, three for Gods sake!" He was really angry, though you could see small tears in his eyes, "I just- I can't believe you people! You're so blind!" He slapped Aiko, and though you could see a bit of regret in his eyes, he didn't say anything, simply turning towards Genevieve.
"Does your eye hurt? Hah, my eye hurts every day! God!"
((hes albino uu))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Aiko winced as the boy slapped her. It hurt pretty bad but she wasn't exactly what you would call 'passive'.
"Do I personally care? I'd be fine if you would just live in the mines and ROT! And what did I do? Nothing I never did anything to you and your filthy kind. I never put any of you in those mines, does one action of someone make, means that all the rest do it?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Genevieve -

"You just don't get it?" Genevieve repeated looking at him with have her empty left eye open.

Genevieve felt hurt even more after she said that, she wanted to speak to the girl who walked up to her [[ SilverBell ]] but she couldn't.

Genevieve laid on the sidewalk she was curled up and had her side against the sidewalk, crying.

She started making weeping sounds.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Timothy can hear some screaming. He gets up and sees a commotion going on- a crystal and a coal fighting. They were making a crown gather. He grabs his eyepatch and covers his blue eye- just to be on the safe side. He walks down the sidewalk, keeping a good distance from them.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Mikomi walks down the streets in her raggy dress. She sees huge buildings surrounding the port. There was a HUGE ship. She saw people eith uniforms boarding. "Oh cool! A ship-academy!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm

"I don't get it? I could say the same to you, sweetheart. I love the empty eye, by the way, really fits your appearance." Her bandages were on the floor, he stayed silent for a while, but soon grabbed them and threw them in her face.
"That's for not calling me disgusting." He then turned to Aiko, a harsh smile on his face.
"Now.. Let's see what you've called me... You've told me to die, that im talentless, and that I'm filthy. The worst I've said to you is 'Piggy.' What does that show? Not to mention that yes, you are indeed correct, the action one makes does not influence the rest, I have a few crystal friends, actually." He laughed. "Friends that actually respect me and treat me like an equal! I don't judge them and they're crystals, but I don't judge them because they actually try to put a stop to inequality, sweetie!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve the dirt bandage, she had to block her eye and she slowly with struggle put on her bandage, grabbed her cane and stayed on the sidewalk crying.

"It sounds like you feel so lonely like me." She whispered quietly with a struggle, "I never loved my life, either."

Genevieve sat down on the cold cement sidewalk with tears on her eyes.

"I never had any friends." She whispered very quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 am

"And how would you put a stop? Obviously it would take years and more years. Maybe you would even get killed trying. Is it really worth it? IS your life, and other worth it? Are you really willing to take the risk?"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:03 pm

She walked away, feeling heartbroken. "I was only trying too help..." She sat near a tree far away. She had nothing agaisnt the coal.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 pm

What are they arguing about? Timothy couldn't quite understand. The girl with the pigtails said something about 'taking a risk'? Well, they are a coal and a crystal fighting over something.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Quartz had it. She turned around and saw the man again. She was a little girl. He was a man. She had it.

"You know what? For my whole life, I wanted to make friends with you people. But you know what? NOT A CHANCE.Yeah, I'm speaking as a girl. And you, you are just a know it all....BRAT!" She whacked the man on the leg with the dirty apple. She shoved him and ran away with tears coming and going from her eyes. She turned around. " your leg hurts? MY HEART HURTS, OK!?" She ran ans went to her house and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm

''There fighting about how there gonna wipe out the whole crystals'' Demi said silently,she didn't want any crystals near by to hear her speaking bad about the Crystals.Here,you get a bad punishment about Crystals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:10 pm

"Tell me, how many people have tried to kill you?" Aiko leaned in and stroked his cheek. Her wide deep crystalline blue eyes staring at his.

"Is it really worth arguing with one who is superior to you? Is it worth fighting for freedom, endangering your life? What does 'freedom' and 'equality' really mean to you? It seems like it matters a lot to you. But what does it truly mean to everyone else? Does it have a meaning? Why do you belive when its obviously hopeless?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 pm

(Hey Noah, is your boy character's dog still attacking my cake in the window?)

Callie inhaled, the cake smell was so lusciously strong in her house, she heard something creeping on the stairs. Startled, she ran to the stairs to find her kitten, Ginger on her back. "Oh, Ginger.." she said smugly, she picked her up and brought it to her face, she cuddled it graciously. "Don't worry Ginger, i'll give you a little nibble of my ice cream when the cake cools." She heard the dog STILL barking outside of her window, she then remembered the cute boy and blushed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm

"Wiping out the whole crystals?" Timothy whispers, making sure he was the only one who heard himself. What does that even mean?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 pm

He laughed, and grinned. "I would. I've been close to dying numerous times, actually!" He had a wide smile. "I mean, it is worth it if millions of coals are happy. He looked over at Quartz. "You get that offended over something so silly? Tchh, ridiculous, you don't know anything about pain." His eyes look very hurt. "Crystals are not superior to us. They only believe they are. Equality and freedom to me is for both of us to be of equal rights. Not more. Does it not seem fair to you? And it is not hopeless. There has been improvement, haha..." His eyes were dead. "It's people like you that hold us back."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Quartz sat on her chair petting her cat. She lifted quartz crystals from the ground. Pushed it back in. Lift. Push. She did that for a while until. Her cat, Minnie, walked over and jumped on her lap. She petted it as it purred."That brat needs to learn some stuff.i mean, I have no parents or family. I have no roof over my head, but I have walls. All I have is you, some cat food, and a fridge that has half of it filled with food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 pm

((I'm starting to feel like I'm the only aggressive and snotty crystal :P
No there isn't anything wrong with the peace lovers.))
"Well when you die, its all going to be a waste. You basically asking to die. And I bet its goignto happen soon."She paused and took a deep breath. The noises in the crowd were various and she couldn't tell what to do.
"And what is the improvement? You could all be set back soon sir. And how do we hold you back? Let me guess, we lock you up in cages."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"A lot more crystals support the equality movement, not to mention that a long time ago it used to be even worse." His eyes closed for a bit. "I might die today, or tomorrow, or in eighty years. I do not care. Other people will continue my cause! It will be a SUCCESS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Aiko could practically imagine this guy being sent to a mental ward. He probably needed that.
"Well I'll be off, as I said many times. Good luck on getting what you desire." She turned away and walked slowly.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Periwinkle sighed. Today, nothing was happening. She couldn't help that girl because she couldn't, well, touch her. She didn't like to think about it, and hoped this time she might stay in the city. Before she had always left because it was too hard to bear. Gazing at the crowd, she didn't really care about equality between crystals and coals. She was usually just too far away from everything, not to mention human contact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next