Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Mr.Noah
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Timothy hears...like... someone speaking to him in his mind. Alright, this is starting to get a little creepy. He takes his eyepatch off, he's not sure why he took it off again. He always kept it on when other people are around.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

"Well, I'm glad you came to your senses. I'm addison, by the way." Addison comes out of a shadow and takes off her eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 pm

eva412 wrote:
"Well, I'm glad you came to your senses. I'm addison, by the way." Addison comes out of a shadow and takes off her eyepatch.
((you have an eye patch too?? it wasn't in your app, sorry umu))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

((yesh, check now))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:12 pm

[[ Why does she have an eye patch though? Since my character hides her left eye since it's gone. owo ]]

Genevieve -

Genevieve hears a person speaking to her. She got up slowly and gently from the cement. She touched her bandaged to check if it came off.

"H-Hi." She says to the guy with a nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Listen, pretty..." He looked over at Aiko. "She didn't want to help me, so you better say yes, blondie..." He took a deep breath.
"Wanna help me vanquish evil... Come on... Of course you want to.." He chuckled, scratching his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve blinks and everything was actually just her imagination. So she laid back down on the cement sidewalk and slept. Genevieve felt calm and can finally rest in peace. Though everything was like this for only a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

((im confused???))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

((Finally back. So anything happened? I'm gonna read everything))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm

((not really!! i tried to get genevieve's attention but it was all in her imagination i think?? im a bit confused about what happened umu or was it her seeing into the future?))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm

[[ I am confused too, but you said Aiko and that's Clock's character. owo ]]
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Periwinkle looked around her as the sun set over the forest. The light shown through the green leaves and came down in golden rays. She made her way back home, being careful not to touch anything. I don't think I could control it, either. I don't want to make a mistake like last time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 pm

((@Oliver and Kiyoko Thanks. I read it over and I'm confused, want to re play that part again to clear things up?))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Demi saw other people around her but didn't bother to go over and introduce herself.Demi didn't have a comfy bed to sleep in nor she had a house but she just had her trashcan and the coins people would drop into her cup while she was asleep.She leaned back onto the trashcan and closed her red eyes and drifted off to a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

((no like, he was talking to you but he looked over at aiko when he said 'this girl didn't help me' because aiko didn't answer his questions. he was talking to you uu))
((and yes.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

[[ Okay, pretend nothing happened I messed up since I had a lot in mind. >n< ]]

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

((Lol ok, I got lazy so COPEH AND PASTE))
Aiko was on the darkly lit streets, turning around the corner. She fiddled around with her pigtails
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:32 pm

((yeah i'll copy paste too, until the part with genevieve))
The young boy sat in the streets. His white hair looked unruly as ever, and his almost red eyes tired and dead. A girl walked through the streets, long pigtails and wide eyes. He stared at her. He looked almost homeless, dirty and ruined.
"Hey." He said, as sudden as death. He looked straight at the girl, but he wasn't sure if she had heard.
((kiyoko, i'd recommend not posting until im talking to you since its basically just a bunch of copy pasting uu))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

(Whom are you speaking to?)

Demi heard more voices but she bet they weren't talking to her she sighed in her sleep the sun shining on her pink hair and pale white skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

((Lol after this post, no more copy pasting for me XDD))
Aiko heard a little voice.
"Oh hello." Her blue eyes starred at him. Observing, this guy was in horrible condition, like a hobo. It was freaking her out. Maybe he was a coal or something...
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:36 pm

((darkmanor. actually dark would you mind if i just skipped to when im talking to genevieve? a lot simpler i think.))
"Listen, pretty..." Though talking to Genevieve, he looked over at Aiko. "She didn't want to help me, so you better say yes, blondie..." He took a deep breath.
"Wanna help me vanquish evil... Come on... Of course you want to.." He chuckled, scratching his white hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 pm

((@Oliver why not))
Aiko, with a disinterested look, crossed her arms, staring at the two. It was rather odd encountering such an odd opportunity. Aiko was starting to reconsider but wasn't sure, there was something off about this guy.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Mikomi wakes up wearing her old, broken dirty dress. She put on her round, cracked glasses and sighs. She was envious of the crystals. She was lonely, poor and she was treated like garbage.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm

"You too, pigtails. You can reconsider. You and blondie could be a double girl power team, you know.. Cheering and giving speeches about how evil and cruel those darn crystals are..." He said the last part very quietly, smiling the whole time. "Ignore that last part, that's just me rambling, pretties..."
((he doesn't know youre crystals obviously))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

[[ I have to eat. -w- Be back in about ten or less minutes. ]]

Genevieve -

Genevieve woke up blinking multiple times. She grabbed her cane and got up, she touched her bandaged eye and checked if it was still on.

"Um.. Well.. I-I guess.." She whispers in a nervous voice,

Genevieve didn't know what 'evil' he was talking about, but she knew she had to at least stay in topic and not let him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next