Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Mr.Noah
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Now this guy was weird. Calling crystals "evil" and "cruel".
"I better be off." Aiko turned her back, waved her hand and walked away. There was no way a crystal mighty as her would stoop so low and spread propaganda about her own kind. Ridiculous.

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"Hey. Piggy. Where are you going?" He stood up, he was tall and had a huge advantage over this girl.
"Come back, why are you leaving? Are you busy?" He looked at Genevieve. "You wont leave, right?" Back to Aiko, Charlie's long arm attempted to grab her, but he didn't move since he didn't want to lose Genevieve as well.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

"Don't call me that." Aiko blushed and faced the boy. He was itimidating and Aiki was starting to get scared. But running away didn't seemed like a option bow, he seemed much stronger than her.
"Well I have my own life. Tsk, tsk."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Demi saw a kid who looks like he was beaten to death by the Crystals he laughed quite loudly because this kids wants to get rid of the Crystals ''You couldn't even if you tried'' Demi screamed stubbornly to the little groupies.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Mikomi looked at her sad reflection in the broken mirror. She lived in a house made with dirt, hay, stone and wood. There were holes in the ceiling and no windows. There was a candle for her to light up. There was no door, there was a small hole for her to crawl out of. Her hair was dark brown and some strands were white and others were red. She had no bed, she slept on the floor or on a stack of hay sometimes. She never smiled, she usually frowned. She only had a few cents. Mikomi walks out of her house and walks throuh the city.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:01 pm

"A life doing what? Is it more important than conquering evil?" He blinked and stayed silent for quite a while. "All right, pigtails, or do you just not agree with me, hm...? About the crystals?" He laughed. "They're so pathetic... But.. do you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:01 pm

[[ Back. c: ]]

Genevieve -

Genevieve's eyes turned empty, it was empty since she was using her precognition power. She saw a vision of coals with pick axes and hammers; the crystal's weakness, fighting for war. And then the image was gone. Genevieve felt dizzy and watched as everything happened.

"There's going to be a war.." She whispers quietly and starting to walk away.

Genevieve felt more horrible at herself for hearing that crystals were pathetic..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Mikomi was looking very depressed, and some people dropped coins in her hat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:05 pm

"A war? That's the right kind of thinking... But a war would be much too violent, no?" He looked over at her. "Against the crystals.. You know." He laughed. "You do know what a crystal is, right? Most people do nowadays.." The night was dark and he could hear the faint laughter of a woman in the distance.
"You do agree with me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Mikomi sees a boy who looked like he was threatening the girl beside him. She hward the words: 'war' 'coal' 'crystal'
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve kept repeating the same things again "Crystals are pathetic.. Crystals are pathetic.. I'm worthless.."

Genevieve walked in a wobbly way back to her home, all she could think about was that. She stops and turns to the guy.

"You just don't get it, do you?" She whispered in a sad way and started walking the direction she was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 pm

She couldn't handle it anymore. Hearing nonsense about her kind was too much.
"Maybe I would if you payer attention to who YOUR talking too sir! Now good night, I might as well leave to do my own business as a crystal."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Mikomi counted the coins. "Yes! I got 5 dollars!" She said, with happiness. She was hungry so she bought a apple.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 pm

"Mmm, you're both crystals, huh?" A small smile appeared on his face. "I hope you know that I could probably crush both of you." He smiled a subtle, faint smile. "Of course you don't know what you're talking about... Crystals are fed lies ever since they were children. While coals." he laughed. "Like me, are told the truth since the day they were born."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Periwinkle finally made her way home. It was getting dark and the moon was rising. Still trying not to touch too many things, she carefully stepped over the threshold and touched the doorknob. She paused, waiting. It simply expanded a little. Well, that's good. She sighed. She didn't want to worry, but she had to stay careful. To think of all the things her doorknob alone might become made her want to just give up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Genevieve -

Genevieve stopped and her face full of tears, she felt as if she was worthless after all.

"How'd you know that? Have you ever lived as crystals? Do you know how hard it is?" Gen had a cold annoyed voice.

Genevieve's bandage for her eye untied, her empty eye sockets shown but before anyone could see she covered it and tried to run away, but without her bandage or something to cover it but her hair she was going to be dizzy and she had no time to put hair over it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

"And what are you going to do beggar boy? Go grab a hammer and whack us?" Sneering Aiko glared. How could such a lowly coal, say such a thing? Aiko never had anything against coals but this one infuriated her.
"As I said earlier, I better get going."
((just so you guys know, Aiko is rather small for her age bounce ))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm

She wondered what people would be doing in the city. Probably settling down. She looked outside the window and decided to go into town. She again walked through the forest. When she reached the city outskirts she was excited, and anxious. I've done this before, it's just so hard each time... She entered and looked around. Roads and trees and sidewalks and buildings, all so different from her peaceful home. Without noticing her hand brushed a streetlamp. Almost instantaneously it shrunk several inches and began flashing lights red and blue and purple and yellow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 am

Timothy leans his back against the tree and closes his eyes. He just wanted to rest, to escape into his own world.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Demi saw a kid next to a tree and tippy toed towards him ''Hi'' Demi said quietly smiling.She said it rather lowly,she didn't want anymore dumb coals to come near her and talk about ''evil''.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Timothy was still fiddling with his eyepatch, until he saw someone tip toe up to him and said Hi. He looks up, and he smiles. "Hi", he says.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Addy took to a nearby bench. There were boys nearby. She listened into their minds. Hi. Hi. Hmm. I wonder what else they'll say. Eva thought.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"You say its hard to be a crystal? It might be, angel, but that is nothing compared to being a coal. Nothing." He had a long smile on his face.
"And I don't like using hammers, they annoy me... I'm not a violent person, hehe. I could crush you right here right now if I wanted to, though. You both know I'm stronger than you." He laughed. "I mean, think about it! Crystals are sensible to light and... Guess what! So are coals. But we have to work harder, and without any special powers! You think it's harder being a crystal than it is being a coal? Don't make me laugh. You're the bad guys!!" His view was being seen a bit, but it sounded so angry, so harsh.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:46 pm

"Whats going on?" She walked were the comotion was.

She looked at the coal and crystal fighting. "Aiko, i thought you werent agaisnt coal?" She stared at the coal person was. "Here, want something to eat?" She handed the man a ripe apple.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:48 pm

I see a commotion. Oooh! Me go see now! "H-hello! What's the commotion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next