Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
evan
MsJoyMaeda
Oliver
Mr.Noah
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

"My name's Timothy, but you can call me Timmy." Timothy says. All of a sudden, I'm starting to talk, even thought I'm quiet most of the time. Timmy puts his eyepatch on, covering his blue eye.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh hi. I'm addy!" I said.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:58 pm

((( Timothy is talking to Demi, who is Dark Moon's character. )))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

''Thats a creative name'' she said sitting closely next to him ''What do you think about Crystal's''? Demi said in a low voice she put her head on his shoulder and looked up at the gloomy gray sky.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Timothy thought about the question. He then felt a head being placed on his shoulder. He turns his head and sees Demi's head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Collen

Collen came back from the grocery store with his mum,he went into his house and slammed the door running up to his room settling down the things he picked up at the market,he grabbed his lime green guitar and started to play a song he made.

Demi

Demi smiled at Timothy ''I like your eye-patch'' she said lifting her head of his shoulder smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Timothy looks at Demi. "Thanks" He says, smiling back at her. Should I take my eyepatch off? I don't know... both my eyes are different colors. My left eye is white, my right eye is blue- which is the one I cover up. Sighing, he slowly takes the eyepatch off, revealing his blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Callie left the grocery store, eggs, milk, sugar, flour, icing sugar, butter cream, fondant, baking powder. She was going to make a cake. She saw a cute boy getting into a car as she left. She went home and set her things down on the table. Callie went to her bedroom and shut the door, of course nobody was home. Her parents were at work, they were ALWAYS working. She took off her jeans and top and put on a shirt 2 sizes, too big for her and a loose pair of tights, these were her baking clothes. She went to the dining room and picked up a hair tie on the coat hook and tied her hair up, washing her hands with soap, she picked up a towel with her foot. She turned off the tap and dried her hands, walking over to the table. She took out a bowl, measuring spoons, and she plugged int he electric mixer. Today was going to be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Collen

Collen smelled something good baking in the neighbors house but he wasn't very hungry,he continued playing louder so he can record onto his computer and copy it onto the disk.

Demi

''WOW THATS AMAZING''! she said looking at both of his eyes smiling brightly she studied them closely.

Last edited by ☾ Dark Moon ☽ on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

"I keep my blue eye covered most of the time" Timothy says. "I usually only take the eyepatch off whenever I'm by myself" He puts his eyepatch down on the grass. It was black with a picture of a skull head on it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm

''Why?You have amazing eyes,very beautiful too'' Demi said honestly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Timothy smiles shyly. "Thanks" He says, but his smile soon faded. "I just... don't want other coals to see I have two different eye colors."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 pm

''Don't listen to them'' Demi said accidently grabbing Timothy's hand she blushed slightly and let go slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 pm

(Dark Moon), I thought you were only allowed to have 2 characters? Who's Chrissa?

Callie put some flour, sugar, lemon zest,dried but sweetened fruit, and baking powder into a bowl, she mixed them up well and left it to the side. In the mixing bowl, she put 3 eggs in, vanilla extract, half a cup of sugar, buttermilk, and a cup of sweetened cocoa. She turned the mixer on MEDIUM and went to the living room. She picked her coat off the coffee table and hung it on the coat hooks. She went back tot he kitchen and rinsed her hands off and dried them. Callie turned off the mixer and put the dry ingredients into the wet ones. She then set it to MEDIUM once more and put in 3 hand fulls of chocolate chips. This was going to be one delicious fruit cake with chocolate ooze terrine. She then lined parchment paper on a 5 1/2- by- 8 1/2-inch cake pan and per-heated the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. She turned off the mixer and poured the contents into the pan. Inhaling the delicious scents, and making sure to sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top, with a small percentage of cocoa butter. She knew that chocolate with less cocoa butter was harder to melt. She put the cake pan in the oven and opened the windows. She swiftly picked up a timer and set it for 40 minutes, she was so excited. Callie walked into the living room and picked up the remote control, it was cold. She sat on the soft couch and put her feet up on the coffee table, this is the life. She tuned the T.V in to the food channel and watched Hell's Kitchen. The air was becoming warmer around her and she could smell the delicious scent of her cake. She sighed and focused on the T.V. But deep inside, she didn't feel comfortable. I should be out on the streets, I didn't earn any money today.. I just wasted it.. on cake! She began to feel a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Periwinkle relaxed, glad that none of the people near her had noticed. Maybe I can change it back. As soon as she touched it again, it grew taller and taller until it rivaled the skyscrapers. She jumped back, frightened. Why can I do that? I want to be normal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:26 pm

((( Chrissa is Dark Moon's character for the "Survivor roleplay )))

Timothy feels a hand grab his. He looks down and sees that Demi has grabbed his hand. He can feel his cheeks grow hot, which to him meant that he was blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 pm

((Hey did anything happen?))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

((not really. i ranted, you have to respond to my rant i think))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Collen

Collen went outside and began walking his dog,his dog jumped on Collen making him fall into the neighbors yard.''Get off boy''! he said to Figuro his dog the dog began barking at a piece of fruit cake Collen lifted him up into his arms and scratched his ears.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

((Just asking for someone to notice me. It's getting boring for me that the only thing to do right now is mess with streetlamps. Thanks.))
She wondered about the people around her. What did they do? They were probably just ordinary people. Not like her. She was a crystal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

This guy, he was down right insane. Looked like someone needed to go to the mental ward.
"And what makes us the bad guys? It it our fault we are somewhat better than you? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Callie put the fruitcake in the window to cool, she saw a cute boy walking his dog. The same one from the grocery store. She went to the fridge, making sure not to make too much noise. Her puppy was sleeping in her room. Ginger, such a perfect golden retriever. She opened the fridge to find a limited amount of beverages, soy milk, milk, Pepsi, and orange juice. She took out the soy-milk and poured it into a glass, and with a frown she added a packet of sweetener in too. She heaved a large sigh and inhaled once more, the air around her smelled so good. She couldn't wait to have some cake. She drained her glass of milk with a wince and got some vanilla ice cream out of the freezer, laying it on parchment paper and adding another layer. She sprinkled chocolate sprinkles on it and waited for the cake to cool, it needed to be lukewarm to not melt the ice cream. She suddenly heard a dog barking. Is that ginger?? No.. She's still sleeping, if she was awake she'd be here by now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Demi

Demi noticed Timmy was blushing and smiled ''What do you wanna do''? Demi said smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

He turned to her and laughed. "Oh my god, you arrogant little prick! Now you're going around admitting it? In fact, no it is not your fact you were born, tcch, 'better' than me, but it IS your fault you're not doing anything to stop how unequal we are being treated." His eyes were harsh and cold. "Honestly, do you think we should be treated this pathetically just because we aren't born with magic powers? Huh?" His voice felt strong.
He looked at the apple he had been handed. Usually, he would take it, but he threw it on the floor, letting dirt get all over it. He looked at the girl who had given it to him.
"I am not a peasant. Im assuming you're a crystal too? You're no better than everyone else here."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

(Noah, are you going to reply to Callie's cake??)

More barking. what is it now? Callie was kind of getting annoyed, she began putting cinnamon on the ice-cream and adding lemon zest. She put both layers in the freezer, why can't the cake hurry up? She put the timer to 10 minutes and went to the living room and shut the T.V off, now angry. Back to the dining room she moved the dining table from the middle and took out her ipod dock and ipod. She blasted the song "One more night" and began to dance, just as her dance instructor taught her, she was really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]   Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Crystal [[ Role Play ]]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next